- Articles tagged "mirrorless"
We took the Leica T out for a walk down Tiong Bahru district of Singapore to see just how its 16.3-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor would fare, and brought back some images to share.
While not Samsung's first mirrorless system camera, the NX Mini is definitely the smallest. So what does it have to offer? We sum up our initial hands-on experience.
Leica adds a new system to its family of cameras, and it's an APS-C mirrorless camera. We share our first impressions from a media hands-on session after the jump.
Announced in October, the Fujifilm X-E2 replaces the X-E1 as Fujifilm's more affordable mirrorless system camera option. The XQ1, on the other hand, is Fujifilm's latest advanced point-and-shoot. Read on to find out more details on these two new releases.
While it hardly comes as a surprise, Polaroid has launched the first Android Interchangeable Lens camera, the iM1836, at CES 2013. Here's our quick hands-on as we play with the unique gadget.
Samsung launched the NX100 mirrorless interchangeable lens digital camera in Hong Kong today, and HardwareZone was there to catch it. Find out what's new and who the surprise guests were at the event.
Sony launched their new generation NEX cameras in Singapore with the surprise reveal of a new product to come.
Riding on the new wave of heat (and of course, technology), Panasonic officially announced a whole slew of new Lumix compact cameras, HD camcorders and SD camcorders at Wave House, Sentosa. Read on for our in-depth event coverage.
Olympus sure isn't letting up on its Micro Four Thirds offerings. The E-P2 came five months after the release of the E-P1 in June 2009, and three short months after the E-P2 comes the brand new E-PL1, announced today. Read on for the full details and our first hands-on impressions.
- LG G5 to sport an OLED display with "always on" feature?
- HTC rumored to launch its new flagship smartphone in April
- Twitter's new timeline feature shows best tweets from people you follow
- Google's self-driving car system gets a legal fillip
- Your third-party USB Type-C cable may destroy your laptop if you aren't careful
- Future Intel chips may favor reduced power instead of increased performance
- Oculus Ready PCs will be available for pre-order very soon!
- Google has the highest paid CEO in the US