- Articles tagged "communicasia 2011"
As we bring our CommunicAsia 2011 coverage to an end, here's an overview of what we saw and thought of the annual infocomm trade event that showcased the best in mobile technology over the past three days.
Sony Ericsson adds two new Xperia models, the ray and the active which run on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It also launches two new Smart Extras to improve user experience.
Japan has some of the coolest mobile phones and services in the world, so it's no surprise that NTT Docomo is always high on our visit list. This year, we're looking at a possible global NFC standard, AR games and a prototype multi-band amp.
Nokia rejoins the party at the annual CommunicAsia event, and it became one of the biggest showstoppers with the unveiling of its long-awaited MeeGo device, the Nokia N9.
CommunicAsia 2011 will be starting soon, but with a few changes from previous years such as a new venue at Marina Bay Sands and brands/vendors both returning and departing. So here's what you can expect from this year's annual infocomm trade show from some of the major participating players.
- MSI further boost performance of GeForce GTX 1080 with the Gaming Z edition
- Apple moving to a three-year iPhone design cycle?
- Base storage option for iPhone 7 said to start from 32GB
- Synology announces new RT2600ac router at Computex 2016
- MSI showcases new backpack PC for VR gamers
- Intel adds new Xeon E3-1500 v5 CPUs with hardware-assisted HEVC 4K video transcode capability
- Dell updates Inspiron 15 and 17 5000 notebooks with new processors and colors
- The ASUS ROG Avalon prototype will make you rethink how DIY PCs are done