- Articles tagged "communicasia 2011"
As we bring our CommunicAsia 2011 coverage to an end, here's an overview of what we saw and thought of the annual infocomm trade event that showcased the best in mobile technology over the past three days.
Sony Ericsson adds two new Xperia models, the ray and the active which run on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It also launches two new Smart Extras to improve user experience.
Japan has some of the coolest mobile phones and services in the world, so it's no surprise that NTT Docomo is always high on our visit list. This year, we're looking at a possible global NFC standard, AR games and a prototype multi-band amp.
Nokia rejoins the party at the annual CommunicAsia event, and it became one of the biggest showstoppers with the unveiling of its long-awaited MeeGo device, the Nokia N9.
CommunicAsia 2011 will be starting soon, but with a few changes from previous years such as a new venue at Marina Bay Sands and brands/vendors both returning and departing. So here's what you can expect from this year's annual infocomm trade show from some of the major participating players.
- Why listen to music out loud? Apple and Sonos team up to show you.
- LG releases touch-enabled case for LG G5 flagship phone
- Wearable WS410 Walkman players by Sony launched at CES 2016 *updated with price*
- Amazon launches Lumberyard, a free ‘triple-A’ cross-platform game engine
- Google uses new visual security cues to make Gmail safer for you
- EVGA's new GeForce GTX 980 Ti VR Edition cards make it easier to set up your VR rig
- Micron presents 768Gbit NAND design that beats Samsung's V-NAND
- LG G5 to sport an OLED display with "always on" feature?