- Articles tagged "communicasia 2011"
As we bring our CommunicAsia 2011 coverage to an end, here's an overview of what we saw and thought of the annual infocomm trade event that showcased the best in mobile technology over the past three days.
Sony Ericsson adds two new Xperia models, the ray and the active which run on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It also launches two new Smart Extras to improve user experience.
Japan has some of the coolest mobile phones and services in the world, so it's no surprise that NTT Docomo is always high on our visit list. This year, we're looking at a possible global NFC standard, AR games and a prototype multi-band amp.
Nokia rejoins the party at the annual CommunicAsia event, and it became one of the biggest showstoppers with the unveiling of its long-awaited MeeGo device, the Nokia N9.
CommunicAsia 2011 will be starting soon, but with a few changes from previous years such as a new venue at Marina Bay Sands and brands/vendors both returning and departing. So here's what you can expect from this year's annual infocomm trade show from some of the major participating players.
- EmTech Singapore: Drones are our future
- Singtel signs MOU with Ericsson to study future of 5G networks
- Goldgenie has a limited edition Year of the Goat 24k gold iPhone 6
- Xiaomi working on trade-in program for Apple iPhone users?
- ZTE launches four new smartphones for 2015
- Samsung has just released a major firmware update for the NX1, improving shooting in movie mode.
- WeChat would like to remind everybody that they have web chat too
- Crucial releases new MX200 and BX100 SSDs