- Articles tagged "communicasia 2011"
As we bring our CommunicAsia 2011 coverage to an end, here's an overview of what we saw and thought of the annual infocomm trade event that showcased the best in mobile technology over the past three days.
Sony Ericsson adds two new Xperia models, the ray and the active which run on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It also launches two new Smart Extras to improve user experience.
Japan has some of the coolest mobile phones and services in the world, so it's no surprise that NTT Docomo is always high on our visit list. This year, we're looking at a possible global NFC standard, AR games and a prototype multi-band amp.
Nokia rejoins the party at the annual CommunicAsia event, and it became one of the biggest showstoppers with the unveiling of its long-awaited MeeGo device, the Nokia N9.
CommunicAsia 2011 will be starting soon, but with a few changes from previous years such as a new venue at Marina Bay Sands and brands/vendors both returning and departing. So here's what you can expect from this year's annual infocomm trade show from some of the major participating players.
- Breitling officially releases its second generation Emergency watch in Singapore
- Retro City Rampage releasing on MS-DOS
- Creative announces launch of the BT-W2, a high-performance USB Bluetooth audio transceiver for PC, Mac, and PS4
- Apple's music streaming service launches in Singapore with free 3 month trial
- Toshiba announces more affordable MC04 6TB enterprise HDD
- ADATA launches new M.2 SATA 6Gbps SSD for compact ultrabooks
- Press images of Motorola Moto G (2015) leaked
- Cortana is coming to Office 365