Articles tagged ‘dslr’
Reporting from Nikon HQ, we hear directly from the company about the new D800 DSLR camera and 12 new Coolpix digital compact cameras. Why 36MP for the new DSLR, and why 12 new Coolpix compacts? Plus, our first-hands on with the D800 with pictures.
Nikon has refreshed its line-up with a bang with the D800 that features a jaw-dropping 36.3-megapixel full-frame sensor. Join us as we explore what's new on this D700 successor.
Nikon has revealed the details behind the D4 their next-generation flagship DSLR camera. The full-frame DSLR improves upon the 2-year old D3s in every which way, including better image and video performance as well as new Ethernet and XQD memory card ports.
The Sony Alpha NEX-7 is without doubt the most powerful mirrorless interchangeable lens camera in the market right now. Just look at its specs: 24 megapixels, 10fps burst speed, 1080p video recording with full manual control and an XGA OLED viewfinder. Check out our hands-on video inside.
CP+ is Japan's new photo event, held in Yokohama and scheduled for four days, from the 11th of March to the 14th. Over 80 companies were represented, including the big boys like Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic and Olympus. Join us as we review the best of CP+ 2010.
Canon's first product launch of 2010 kicked off with a plethora of new cameras and printers at the aptly named Heaven's Loft. Aside from the usual presentations, we managed to get a personal close-up hands-on experience on each product, including the eagerly anticipated EOS 550D.
- Hands-on with the Cogito Pop connected watch
- Canon delivers more work efficiency with the imageCLASS LBP6230dn
- Retina iMacs now in testing, expect it to be launched soon
- ShellShock emerges in the wild, poses threats to Linux-based devices
- Sony's S9000B 4K TV has a very gentle curvature designed for individual viewing
- Plantronics announces 2015 PLT Labs Application Innovation contest, with a total of US$85,000 in cash prizes
- NVIDIA GTX 900 series cards from add-in partners announced!
- LG's new 55-inch EC930T curved OLED TV now runs webOS