Articles tagged ‘dslr’
Reporting from Nikon HQ, we hear directly from the company about the new D800 DSLR camera and 12 new Coolpix digital compact cameras. Why 36MP for the new DSLR, and why 12 new Coolpix compacts? Plus, our first-hands on with the D800 with pictures.
Nikon has refreshed its line-up with a bang with the D800 that features a jaw-dropping 36.3-megapixel full-frame sensor. Join us as we explore what's new on this D700 successor.
Nikon has revealed the details behind the D4 their next-generation flagship DSLR camera. The full-frame DSLR improves upon the 2-year old D3s in every which way, including better image and video performance as well as new Ethernet and XQD memory card ports.
The Sony Alpha NEX-7 is without doubt the most powerful mirrorless interchangeable lens camera in the market right now. Just look at its specs: 24 megapixels, 10fps burst speed, 1080p video recording with full manual control and an XGA OLED viewfinder. Check out our hands-on video inside.
CP+ is Japan's new photo event, held in Yokohama and scheduled for four days, from the 11th of March to the 14th. Over 80 companies were represented, including the big boys like Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic and Olympus. Join us as we review the best of CP+ 2010.
Canon's first product launch of 2010 kicked off with a plethora of new cameras and printers at the aptly named Heaven's Loft. Aside from the usual presentations, we managed to get a personal close-up hands-on experience on each product, including the eagerly anticipated EOS 550D.
- IBM to offload semiconductor tech business to Globalfoundaries for US$1.5 billion
- Jabra announces the release of the Jabra Move Wireless – headphones inspired by the city
- Rumor: Microsoft weeks away from launching fitness bands with multi-platform support
- More Sony devices to get PS4 Remote Play capabilities?
- Would you pay CAD$599 for a 256GB USB thumb drive?
- SteelSeries announces launch of new Siberia headset family - Updated with price and availability information.
- New Google Nexus Player announced
- Samsung's flexible batteries can be wrapped around your wrist