- Articles tagged "zte"
If you don’t feel like paying close to S$1,000 just to have the latest and greatest flagship smartphone, there's excellent value to be found in mid-range mainstream smartphones, many of which now boast flagship features like Full HD displays and 64-bit octa-core processors. We take a look at six devices under S$350 to find out which offers the most bang for your buck.
ZTE launched the Blade S6 today, the first smartphone powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 615 octacore processor and running on Android 5.0 Lollipop. The S6 also boasts a sleek aluminum body design and a 13MP Sony rear camera, as well as a wide-angle 5MP front-facing camera. All this for just US$249.99. We take a closer look.
Chinese manufacturer ZTE has gone all out for CES 2014, showcasing no less than seven new or recently announced devices at its booth, as well as a number of other peripherals and oddballs such as its Mozilla Firefox-powered ZTE Open smartphone. We took a closer look at ZTE's new flagship smartphone, the Grand S II.
- PSA: Huge data breach of millions of Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo Mail accounts
- Apple lost trademark fight over iPhone name in China to a firm selling handbags
- A "more intuitive" Apple Music will be unveiled at WWDC 2016
- TIME considers the iPhone as the most influential gadget of all time
- Meet the new and improved Shopee!
- You can pre-order the Huawei P9 from Lazada on 12 May
- Microsoft Lumia 650 now available in Singapore
- The Wooting One analog keyboard offers something akin to 3D Touch on a keyboard