- Articles tagged "zte"
If you don’t feel like paying close to S$1,000 just to have the latest and greatest flagship smartphone, there's excellent value to be found in mid-range mainstream smartphones, many of which now boast flagship features like Full HD displays and 64-bit octa-core processors. We take a look at six devices under S$350 to find out which offers the most bang for your buck.
ZTE launched the Blade S6 today, the first smartphone powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 615 octacore processor and running on Android 5.0 Lollipop. The S6 also boasts a sleek aluminum body design and a 13MP Sony rear camera, as well as a wide-angle 5MP front-facing camera. All this for just US$249.99. We take a closer look.
Chinese manufacturer ZTE has gone all out for CES 2014, showcasing no less than seven new or recently announced devices at its booth, as well as a number of other peripherals and oddballs such as its Mozilla Firefox-powered ZTE Open smartphone. We took a closer look at ZTE's new flagship smartphone, the Grand S II.
- AMD unveils its latest graphics card based on the new Polaris architecture
- Roccat announces new frameless mechanical keyboard – the Suora
- Singtel launches shareable 50GB mobile data bundle
- Oppo's entry-level A37 selfie smartphone looks just like an iPhone
- Intel's new NPU will juggle more than 100 connected devices in your smart home
- MSI further boost performance of GeForce GTX 1080 with the Gaming Z edition
- Apple moving to a three-year iPhone design cycle?
- Base storage option for iPhone 7 said to start from 32GB