- Articles tagged "desktop"
The holiday season is almost upon us and Lenovo has just held a special event to showcase their new products for this coming festive season. There's notebooks, tablets, phablets and more. Check them all out here.
In the company’s biggest and most ambitious rollout of a new generation processor, Intel launches no less than 48 new 6th gen Core processors that span the desktop, notebook, 2-in-1 convertibles and tablet segment. Step right in with a quick performance sneak peek too!
So Intel's 6th generation Core microprocessor family has arrived, but what's exactly new? We delve deeper to share what has changed under the hood of the microarchitecture that is codenamed Skylake.
The launch of Microsoft's Windows 10 OS and the debut of Intel's newest processor based on the Skylake microarchitecture couldn't have complemented each other any better. In this article we establish if a new Skylake based system is necessary for you, expectations and the platform experiences that you stand to gain with Skylake running on Windows 10.
Cooler Master just held its "Make It Yours" seminar. Join us as we get up close and personal with some its innovative products that are targeted at the PC DIY community.
At its Printing and Personal Systems Innovation Day, HP showcased its efforts to advance design and innovation across the print and PC markets. On display was the dual-screen, gesture-based computer, the HP Sprout, and a range of other consumer and enterprise devices that are ready for Windows 10.
HP has just announced a range of new Pavilion devices and also teased their new Envy Phoenix gaming desktop at the YouTube FanFest Singapore 2015. Built with millennials in mind, these devices are affordable and are available in multiple configurations and colors.
Intel announced their latest processor series, codenamed Devil's Canyon, at its keynote in Computex 2014 earlier today. Representing the updated Haswell "K" series parts, the latest Core i7 processor is the first Core microprocessor to hit the 4.0GHz mark since the Pentium 4.
Intel recently launched its new 4th generation Core processors at Computex in early June 2013. Today, Intel announced its latest Core processors will now be available in Singapore through the many new notebooks and desktop systems that are making their way to the stores.
Lenovo has just announced the availability of some new touch devices in Singapore. Some of these touch devices are already available, while others like the 27-inch IdeaCentre Horizon AIO, 11.6-inch IdeaPad Yoga 11S, and ThinkPad Helix will be available at the upcoming PC Show 2013.
- Eleven Sports Network's platform is now available on Samsung smart TVs through an app
- Some NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070s have memory issues that require a BIOS update to fix
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far
- The Nintendo Switch is both a home and handheld console in one device
- The Stigo is a foldable electric scooter that has a range of up to 40km
- Razer's new 17-inch Blade Pro is slim, sexy, and brimming with the latest in tech
- The luxurious Alcantara Type Cover for Surface Pro 4 is finally coming to Singapore
- Note7 users may get discount when upgrading to the Galaxy S8 or Note8