Articles tagged ‘desktop’
Intel recently launched its new 4th generation Core processors at Computex in early June 2013. Today, Intel announced its latest Core processors will now be available in Singapore through the many new notebooks and desktop systems that are making their way to the stores.
Lenovo has just announced the availability of some new touch devices in Singapore. Some of these touch devices are already available, while others like the 27-inch IdeaCentre Horizon AIO, 11.6-inch IdeaPad Yoga 11S, and ThinkPad Helix will be available at the upcoming PC Show 2013.
With Windows 8 officially launched, Sitex 2012 is the perfect place to look for a new system, whether you're after a convertible Ultrabook, touchscreen all-in-one, or anything in between. Apple products also make their long-awaited tech show return at Sitex 2012. We've also got you covered with memory deals, peripherals and all your networking needs!
With Ivy Bridge prices dropping and Windows 8 just around the corner, Comex 2012 is a great place to look for a new system, whether you're after an Ultrabook, touchscreen all-in-one, or anything in between. We've also got you covered with memory deals, peripherals and all your networking needs.
Lenovo revealed to us just what will help them displace HP as the world's biggest PC manufacturer - a new and refreshed line-up of Think machines. We check out their business class reinforcements with a number of new desktops, AIOs and notebooks launched locally.
Intel's upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the world's first tri-gate transistor is going to be more than just a die shrink from 32nm to 22nm.
- Lytro Announces their New Light-Field Camera, the Illum.
- Emails Reveal that Google Will Pay Some of Samsung's Legal Costs
- M1 Partners GrabTaxi to Launch Carrier Billing Service for Taxi Drivers
- Top-End MSI R9 295X2 8GD5 Graphics Card Available Now!
- StarHub Offers Direct Carrier Billing Service for Google Play and Windows Phone Store
- Plans to Ease in Fourth Singapore Mobile Operator Underway
- Intel's Next Generation Thunderbolt Could Offer as Much as 40Gbps Throughput
- Nokia to Be Renamed Microsoft Mobile Oy