- Articles tagged "crucial"
Intel's new Z170 chipset and Skylake CPUs is finally coming, and most will only support DDR4 memory. So you'll need to shell out for new memory kits if you're considering a build with the latest hardware. We round up a handful of kits for your consideration.
Two more mainstream SSDs have been launched recently, the Premier Pro SP920SS from ADATA and the M550 from Crucial. We put them to the test to see which is best and how it stacks up against other comparable drives in this tightly contested segment.
The Crucial M500 and Samsung SSD 840 Evo are two of the most popular mainstream SSDs in the market now, but more than just a battle between two popular SSDs, it is also a battle of ideologies. Find out why and who will emerge victorious in our review.
Around this time last year, we brought to you our first ever high-end SSD shootout which pitted the latest and greatest SSDs that were in the market against each other. This year, we've refreshed the shootout with several high profile candidates from Samsung, Plextor, Corsair, OCZ and more doing battle. Find out who emerged victorious!
DDR3 memory modules rated for 2,133MHz operating frequency reside at the sweet spot of being able to support the official memory standards of the latest Intel and AMD PC hardware platforms and has the headroom to excel further without a heavy toll on your wallet. We rounded up five such 8GB kits for comparison.
SSDs are the latest must-have components for users who are serious about performance. And with prices hitting record lows, there's no better to snap one up than now. To help you pick the right one, we tested 10 of the most popular SSDs from the biggest names around.
- Purported specs of the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus leaked
- Apple sends out invites for iPhone event on 7 September
- LG to demo Hybrid Log-Gamma HDR content on its OLED TVs at IFA 2016
- Intel announces new 3D NAND SSDs for client and enterprise
- SanDisk releases new Dual USB Drive with Type-C port
- Apple may not have enough stocks of iPhone 7 at launch
- The 2017 iPhone may not come with a physical home button
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook