Articles tagged ‘windows phone’
Nokia today unveiled a new family of smartphones, the X which run on Android apps alongside Microsoft's services and signature Nokia experiences. While Android running on Nokia devices is like a dream comes true for some consumers, things aren't exactly what they seem. We list out five things you need to know about the Nokia X smartphones.
Here's our quick hands-on with Nokia's latest flagship smartphone, the Lumia 925, that's slated to be available sometime after June this year.
On May 14 in London, Nokia detailed where the story of the Lumia product line goes next.
It's a matter of time before most consumers have to switch to the new tiered smartphone plans. Worried that you may exceed the data cap? No worries as these apps will help you keep a close eye on data consumption.
Besides the attention grabbing 808 PureView, Nokia also unveiled four other new handsets which are the Lumia 610, Asha 202, 203 and 302. The DC-HSPA variant of Nokia Lumia 900 will also be shipped to more countries in Q2 2012.
Windows Phone 7.5 Mango has just gone live, but are you still undecided over the updated Microsoft mobile OS? Here are our top five features that might seal the deal.
In this episode of App Attack, we revisit some essential apps for the new Windows Phone adopters, and feature those that have been updated and are ready for the Windows Phone 7.5 Mango experience.
The Windows Phone 7.5 update, otherwise commonly known as Mango, is finally here. If you're still finding your way around it, here are some pointers from us to familiarize you with the major features of this update.
- AMD officially announces Radeon R9 285 graphics card
- Dropbox finally cuts prices to match competitors
- Spotify Connect announces support for new devices as it celebrates its first anniversary of service
- Pioneer announces launch of new BDP-170 Blu-ray player with extensive connectivity options
- Apple investigating iCloud for possible connection with celebrity photo leaks
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, available in Singapore from September 6 (Updated)
- GrabTaxi partners with Sony Mobile, Xperia users to enjoy discounts on taxi rides
- SanDisk introduces new Ultra II SSD using TLC NAND