- Articles tagged "windows phone"
Nokia today unveiled a new family of smartphones, the X which run on Android apps alongside Microsoft's services and signature Nokia experiences. While Android running on Nokia devices is like a dream comes true for some consumers, things aren't exactly what they seem. We list out five things you need to know about the Nokia X smartphones.
Here's our quick hands-on with Nokia's latest flagship smartphone, the Lumia 925, that's slated to be available sometime after June this year.
On May 14 in London, Nokia detailed where the story of the Lumia product line goes next.
It's a matter of time before most consumers have to switch to the new tiered smartphone plans. Worried that you may exceed the data cap? No worries as these apps will help you keep a close eye on data consumption.
Besides the attention grabbing 808 PureView, Nokia also unveiled four other new handsets which are the Lumia 610, Asha 202, 203 and 302. The DC-HSPA variant of Nokia Lumia 900 will also be shipped to more countries in Q2 2012.
Windows Phone 7.5 Mango has just gone live, but are you still undecided over the updated Microsoft mobile OS? Here are our top five features that might seal the deal.
In this episode of App Attack, we revisit some essential apps for the new Windows Phone adopters, and feature those that have been updated and are ready for the Windows Phone 7.5 Mango experience.
The Windows Phone 7.5 update, otherwise commonly known as Mango, is finally here. If you're still finding your way around it, here are some pointers from us to familiarize you with the major features of this update.
- Will the next Apple Watch have cellular connectivity?
- Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch likely to debut in Sep, luxury version in the works
- These countries are where the Apple iPhone SE is selling well
- Researchers just built a battery that is good for over 200,000 charge cycles
- Secretlab launches the Omega Elite, an all-leather gaming chair with a stealthy look
- Preliminary report shows Samsung dominating smartphone sales in Q1 2016
- Computer vision company Movidius just put a deep learning chip inside a USB drive
- Microsoft is exploring the possibility of using synthetic DNA as a storage medium