- Articles tagged "windows phone"
Nokia today unveiled a new family of smartphones, the X which run on Android apps alongside Microsoft's services and signature Nokia experiences. While Android running on Nokia devices is like a dream comes true for some consumers, things aren't exactly what they seem. We list out five things you need to know about the Nokia X smartphones.
Here's our quick hands-on with Nokia's latest flagship smartphone, the Lumia 925, that's slated to be available sometime after June this year.
On May 14 in London, Nokia detailed where the story of the Lumia product line goes next.
It's a matter of time before most consumers have to switch to the new tiered smartphone plans. Worried that you may exceed the data cap? No worries as these apps will help you keep a close eye on data consumption.
Besides the attention grabbing 808 PureView, Nokia also unveiled four other new handsets which are the Lumia 610, Asha 202, 203 and 302. The DC-HSPA variant of Nokia Lumia 900 will also be shipped to more countries in Q2 2012.
Windows Phone 7.5 Mango has just gone live, but are you still undecided over the updated Microsoft mobile OS? Here are our top five features that might seal the deal.
In this episode of App Attack, we revisit some essential apps for the new Windows Phone adopters, and feature those that have been updated and are ready for the Windows Phone 7.5 Mango experience.
The Windows Phone 7.5 update, otherwise commonly known as Mango, is finally here. If you're still finding your way around it, here are some pointers from us to familiarize you with the major features of this update.
- Now you can create and manage custom Google Maps from Drive
- Microsoft's HoloLens might be the next home for Disney's Infinity
- Bower & Wilkins announces the launch of their first Bluetooth headphones, the P5 Wireless
- iPhone 6S casing leaked; looks like no dual-lens camera will be coming this year
- Rumor: NVIDIA has plans to release the mid-range GeForce GTX 950 Ti
- 4G LTE Microsoft Surface 3 coming soon, business customers to receive it first
- LG may be introducing a "S" variant of its G4 flagship smartphone
- Analysts predict a new 4-inch Apple iPhone 6C clad in metal launching next year