- Articles tagged ‘windows phone’
Nokia today unveiled a new family of smartphones, the X which run on Android apps alongside Microsoft's services and signature Nokia experiences. While Android running on Nokia devices is like a dream comes true for some consumers, things aren't exactly what they seem. We list out five things you need to know about the Nokia X smartphones.
Here's our quick hands-on with Nokia's latest flagship smartphone, the Lumia 925, that's slated to be available sometime after June this year.
On May 14 in London, Nokia detailed where the story of the Lumia product line goes next.
It's a matter of time before most consumers have to switch to the new tiered smartphone plans. Worried that you may exceed the data cap? No worries as these apps will help you keep a close eye on data consumption.
Besides the attention grabbing 808 PureView, Nokia also unveiled four other new handsets which are the Lumia 610, Asha 202, 203 and 302. The DC-HSPA variant of Nokia Lumia 900 will also be shipped to more countries in Q2 2012.
Windows Phone 7.5 Mango has just gone live, but are you still undecided over the updated Microsoft mobile OS? Here are our top five features that might seal the deal.
In this episode of App Attack, we revisit some essential apps for the new Windows Phone adopters, and feature those that have been updated and are ready for the Windows Phone 7.5 Mango experience.
The Windows Phone 7.5 update, otherwise commonly known as Mango, is finally here. If you're still finding your way around it, here are some pointers from us to familiarize you with the major features of this update.
- Sony shows off their new $63,000 4K laser projector at International Sound & Sight Exhibition 2014
- Microsoft reveals Windows 10 will support FLAC natively; audiophiles rejoice!
- The Cogito Classic is a different kind of smartwatch
- Straits Times app now available for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- Starhub investigating ongoing broadband and digital voice service disruption (updated)
- Meet the AC Ryan Veolo 4K
- Sony in hot water for misleading PS Vita ads
- Creative hosts exclusive listening session for the Sound Blaster X7