Articles tagged ‘laser printer’
Brother's latest mono laser and color LED printers and multi-function centers are designed to offer high quality printing, ease of use, improved reliability, and cost savings at the same time. For example, the 20ppm HL-1110 mono laser printer can be yours for only S$118. More details after the jump.
Earlier today, Canon Singapore refreshed its Pixma and Imageclass printer lineups with the introduction of 10 new models. Be it a professional A3+ photo printer, a color inkjet all-in-one photo printer, or a monochrome laser multifunction printer, there's something for everybody.
Fuji Xerox today introduced five new monochrome printers that target home/SOHO and SMB users. They consist of three single function printers, and two multifunction devices. Print speeds range from 30 to 35ppm, and prices start from as low as S$199. Here's a quick breakdown of the differences between the models.
- Huawei E5786 MiFi available tomorrow, first to support SingTel's 300Mbps 4G service
- Kingston introduces new 960GB SSDNow V310 SSD
- NVIDIA unveils the Shield gaming tablet
- Apple releases third quarter earnings report: iPhones up, iPads down
- LG unveils G3 LTE-A with Snapdragon 805 and LTE CAT 6 support for South Korea
- Apple to unveil ultra-thin iPad Mini Air this year, 12.9-inch iPad Pro in 2015?
- Xiaomi jumps on wearable bandwagon with S$16 Mi Band
- Netflix hits 50 million subscribers