- Articles tagged "laser printer"
Brother’s latest mono laser printers and multi-function centers offer businesses high reliability, value, and productivity
Brother has just announced an all-new mono laser series with models targeting small businesses with 10 users all the way to large businesses with over 150 users. More specifically, there are three mono laser printers and two mono laser multi-function centers. Let's take a look.
First week of 2016 is almost over, but these deals just keep coming! Canon printers, vacuum cleaners, and Bluetooth speakers are getting some pretty big price slashes for a while.
Brother's latest mono laser and color LED printers and multi-function centers are designed to offer high quality printing, ease of use, improved reliability, and cost savings at the same time. For example, the 20ppm HL-1110 mono laser printer can be yours for only S$118. More details after the jump.
Earlier today, Canon Singapore refreshed its Pixma and Imageclass printer lineups with the introduction of 10 new models. Be it a professional A3+ photo printer, a color inkjet all-in-one photo printer, or a monochrome laser multifunction printer, there's something for everybody.
Fuji Xerox today introduced five new monochrome printers that target home/SOHO and SMB users. They consist of three single function printers, and two multifunction devices. Print speeds range from 30 to 35ppm, and prices start from as low as S$199. Here's a quick breakdown of the differences between the models.
- These countries are where the Apple iPhone SE is selling well
- Researchers just built a battery that is good for over 200,000 charge cycles
- Secretlab launches the Omega Elite, an all-leather gaming chair with a stealthy look
- Preliminary report shows Samsung dominating smartphone sales in Q1 2016
- Computer vision company Movidius just put a deep learning chip inside a USB drive
- Microsoft is exploring the possibility of using synthetic DNA as a storage medium
- The HP Chromebook 13 is a gorgeous all-metal piece of hardware with 16GB of RAM
- Write DVDs that'll last 1000 years with ASUS' new ZenDrive U7M external DVD writer