- Articles tagged "laser printer"
Brother's latest mono laser and color LED printers and multi-function centers are designed to offer high quality printing, ease of use, improved reliability, and cost savings at the same time. For example, the 20ppm HL-1110 mono laser printer can be yours for only S$118. More details after the jump.
Earlier today, Canon Singapore refreshed its Pixma and Imageclass printer lineups with the introduction of 10 new models. Be it a professional A3+ photo printer, a color inkjet all-in-one photo printer, or a monochrome laser multifunction printer, there's something for everybody.
Fuji Xerox today introduced five new monochrome printers that target home/SOHO and SMB users. They consist of three single function printers, and two multifunction devices. Print speeds range from 30 to 35ppm, and prices start from as low as S$199. Here's a quick breakdown of the differences between the models.
- OnePlus 2 confirmed to be priced below US$450
- Sony Mobile: 2015 "a year of transformation", not selling or exiting mobile business
- New leak suggests imaging capabilities to be the focus for Xiaomi Mi 5 and Mi 5 Plus
- Alcatel launches OneTouch smart watch in Singapore
- Sharp and Samsung to supply display panels for Apple's new 12.9-inch iPad Pro?
- Nikon announces launch of the AF-S NIKKOR 500MM F/4E FL ED VR and AF-S NIKKOR 600MM F/4E FL ED VR
- July 15 is Prime Day
- The Polaroid Cube+ is the next generation Polaroid Cube