- Articles tagged "computex 2014"
Not to be outdone on the display resolution wars, ASUS has just officially unveiled the ROG GX500 gaming notebook, which sports a 4K resolution display. Furthermore, it measures just 19mm thick and weighs just 2.2kg. Here’s a quick look at this sexy beast.
Intel announced today that products based on the upcoming Broadwell processors will be available in time for this year end's holiday season.
Intel will be releasing an anniversary edition of the Pentium processor to commemorate 20 years of the Pentium brand.
Intel announced their latest processor series, codenamed Devil's Canyon, at its keynote in Computex 2014 earlier today. Representing the updated Haswell "K" series parts, the latest Core i7 processor is the first Core microprocessor to hit the 4.0GHz mark since the Pentium 4.
Gigabyte announces four major motherboard series, launches full range of Intel Series 9 boards for all segments, teases limited edition memory OC board and breaks current overclocking world record, all in one afternoon at Computex 2014.
In celebration of its 25th anniversary, ASUS officially unveiled the new Transformer Book V, a 5-in-1 device that is equal parts phone, tablet and notebook; and also the Transformer Book T300 Chi, a super-slim 12.5-inch hybrid detachable notebook.
- This is probably how the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 will look like
- BlackBerry said to be working on three Android smartphones
- Specs and render of HTC Nexus M1 handset leaked
- OnePlus 3 available on Lazada from 4th July with an exclusive price
- BMW, Intel and Mobileye are reportedly working on a driverless car system
- The Das Keyboard 5Q RGB mechanical keyboard responds to notifications from the cloud
- Apple reportedly in talks to acquire Tidal, but why?
- It’s official: The N in Android N stands for Nougat