- Articles tagged "computex 2014"
Once again, Computex 2014 was chock-full of interesting new gadgets and technologies, and as we round up our coverage of the show, here is probably what most of you have been waiting for... bring on the show girls!
Acer might not be a household brand for smartphones, but they've got a few interesting devices at Computex 2014 that are worth keeping an eye out for.
ECS showcases the LIVA, their full-featured sub-$200 Bay Trail mini PC at Computex 2014 and brings out the lighter side of casemodding.
Gaming has been a big theme across this year’s Computex and mechanical keyboards now seem to be the norm. However, these three boards offered just enough interesting features to stand out among the crowd.
Besides Gamer, Overclocking and Classic series, MSI announces a new Eco series catered for personal cloud, home and SMB server setups. Also showcases next generation DDR4 and USB 3.1 prototypes.
Personal gadgets with sensors that track our health, sleep, movement and exercise are becoming increasingly popular, and if you're a gamer, there's now a mouse that can track your gaming performance. Here's our initial impressions of the Tt eSPORTS Theron Plus Smart Mouse.
Prototype WD PCI Express hybrid drive benchmark spotted in the wild at Computex 2014 and appears to achieve the current gen SATA Express 1GB/s bandwidth utilization.
MSI has come a long way from being just a motherboard and graphics card brand. Their latest ultra-slim gaming notebooks can go toe to toe with the best in both performance and design.
As part of ASUS’ ROG announcements today, two new small form factor desktop systems were announced. The high-end G20 and ultra-compact GR8, which are both powered by Intel processors and NVIDIA GPUs, and will be compatible with SteamOS.
Professional overclockers Lucky_n00b and Coldest from Indonesia turned up at Computex 2014 to showcase the overclocking potential of MSI's Z97 MPower Max AC motherboard taking Intel's just announced K-series Devil's Canyon processor to 6.4GHz. ZOMG!
- The new Synology RT1900ac router was probably designed with parents in mind (Updated!)
- Pebble Time smartwatch now available in Singapore
- The Star Wars universe now fits in your pocket with this app
- Need steady handheld 4K videos? The new DJI OSMO might be just the thing for you.
- This is how the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablet keeps its cool
- GrabTaxi rolls out number masking for better booking privacy
- Facebook expands Like button with new Reactions emoji
- Facebook Messenger updated to support Apple Watch and multitasking on the iPad