- Articles tagged "pc show 2014"
DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer.
Happening from 5th to 8th June, the PC Show is the place to be at this time of the year if you're looking for the best IT and consumer electronics deals. Before you head down to the Singapore Expo, why not check out our article first for some of the best deals?
Looking to get a new tech gadget? At this time of the year, your best bet will be at PC Show 2014, which will run from the 5th to 8th of June at the Singapore Expo. Stay tuned to this spot as we update our list of bargains as they become known. Without further ado, here's what we've so far.
Selecting a printer for your home isn't as simple as choosing the cheapest one at the store. The best way to approach it is to understand who are the people using it, their needs, and their printing habits.
Inkjet, laser, LED, dye-sub - with the sheer number of printing technologies and products available today, it can be quite difficult for the layman to decide which is the one for him. For a start, let us explain some of the more common printer technologies out there.
With HTC, Samsung and Sony all releasing new flagship smartphones, you may be facing the dilemma of which one to buy. We've reviewed all three, but now it's time to compare them head-to-head.
The first major update to Windows 8.1 brings a slew of UI changes designed to make keyboard and mouse users feel more at home in what's still primarily a touch-focused operating system. We tell you more.
Let's face it: Because smartphones and tablets are so multi-talented these days, their batteries usually don't last very long. Which is why many of us have resorted to carrying an external battery pack. But with so many choices out there, how does one go about choosing one? Here are 5 tips.
The next generation of console gaming is here! Sony's Playstation 4 has been launched and is in stock at many Sony stores islandwide, but will you be buying one? Here's everything you need to know about Sony's latest console, all in one place.
With 170 million iPads sold and counting, today Apple is updating the lineup with the release of two new models: the sleeker, thinner, lighter 9.7-inch iPad Air and the much anticipated 7.9-inch iPad Mini with Retina Display. Find out everything you need to know about them right here!
- Linksys to launch new EA7500 Max-Stream AC1900 MU-MIMO router at PC Show 2016
- NVIDIA is reportedly working on two new GP102-based cards; the GTX Titan, and the GTX 1080 Ti
- Sony enhances home cinema audio with the new HT-RT3 sound bar
- Aftershock tries its hand at mini PCs with its new Nano series
- Toyota is teaming up with the inventor of the Segway to make better wheelchairs
- Spotify upgrades family plan with more users, slashes subscription price by half
- Logitech spices things up with the M238 Wireless Mouse
- Toshiba will be back at PC Show 2016 with full range of business notebooks