- Articles tagged "sg tech show 2014"
It's an iPhone weekend as people snap up the new iPhone 5S and 5C, while everyone else downloads the new iOS 7. We have everything you need to know about Apple's latest right here.
4G and LTE seem to be the buzz words these days after all three telcos rolled out their new networks. 4G smartphones and tablets are beginning to show up on retail shelves too. But what does it mean and what do you need to know about it? We've got you covered with this dedicated guide on all you need to know about 4G/LTE.
Smart TVs aren't a new fad, but they've settled in as a de-facto feature with many mid-range and premium models in the market today. Refer to our buying guide to gain some practical insight into these smart displays and what's required before you splurge on one!
Powerful, thin and light mobile computing used to be a very expensive proposition. Not any more with the new class of notebooks called the Ultrabooks. We detail all you need to know on this new product group in our Ultrabook Tech Guide.
Should you go with active or passive? With a multitude of 3D TV technologies and models available in the market, it isn't easy to decide on the right television type with TV manufacturers clamoring to offer the best 3D experience in the industry. Not to worry though, for we're here to help.
Unknown to many, buying a television for your home involves more preparation work than anticipated. With our HDTV Buying Guide Essentials, you can now equip yourself with the necessary knowledge to make the right purchase instead of regretting an impulsive buy later.
- Apple lost trademark fight over iPhone name in China to a firm selling handbags
- A "more intuitive" Apple Music will be unveiled at WWDC 2016
- TIME considers the iPhone as the most influential gadget of all time
- Meet the new and improved Shopee!
- You can pre-order the Huawei P9 from Lazada on 12 May
- Microsoft Lumia 650 now available in Singapore
- The Wooting One analog keyboard offers something akin to 3D Touch on a keyboard
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 deep learning SDK will help put AI on your phone