- Articles tagged "sg tech show 2014"
It's an iPhone weekend as people snap up the new iPhone 5S and 5C, while everyone else downloads the new iOS 7. We have everything you need to know about Apple's latest right here.
4G and LTE seem to be the buzz words these days after all three telcos rolled out their new networks. 4G smartphones and tablets are beginning to show up on retail shelves too. But what does it mean and what do you need to know about it? We've got you covered with this dedicated guide on all you need to know about 4G/LTE.
Smart TVs aren't a new fad, but they've settled in as a de-facto feature with many mid-range and premium models in the market today. Refer to our buying guide to gain some practical insight into these smart displays and what's required before you splurge on one!
Powerful, thin and light mobile computing used to be a very expensive proposition. Not any more with the new class of notebooks called the Ultrabooks. We detail all you need to know on this new product group in our Ultrabook Tech Guide.
Should you go with active or passive? With a multitude of 3D TV technologies and models available in the market, it isn't easy to decide on the right television type with TV manufacturers clamoring to offer the best 3D experience in the industry. Not to worry though, for we're here to help.
Unknown to many, buying a television for your home involves more preparation work than anticipated. With our HDTV Buying Guide Essentials, you can now equip yourself with the necessary knowledge to make the right purchase instead of regretting an impulsive buy later.
- An online marketplace dedicated to smartphones? Andios is poised to offer easy and credible transactions for you
- Klipsch’s new X-series brings new levels of quality and comfort to in-ear headphones.
- LG’s metal-clad midrange smartphone comes to Singapore
- The Samsung Gear VR will be available here starting 28 November!
- VSCO film presets for Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop are now 50% off
- Alphabet is pushing its startups to act like independent companies
- AMD drops support for legacy GPUs, will only support GCN from now on
- Dell acknowledges eDellRoot certificate is unsafe, post instructions on how to remove it