- Articles tagged "sg tech show 2014"
Another show is in town, and it's the SG Tech Show! Held at Suntec from 29th May to 1st June, it's the place to be at if you're looking for the latest digital, mobile, and consumer electronics. If you're intending to head down for a look, why not check out our article first for the highlights?
Rolling out at Suntec Singapore from 29th May to 1st June, the inaugural SG Tech Show will feature gadgets ranging from smartphones, laptops, digital cameras, and home electronics. As always, we bring you a sneak peek of the star buys you can expect at this electronics fair. Do check back frequently for daily updates with more deals!
With HTC, Samsung and Sony all releasing new flagship smartphones, you may be facing the dilemma of which one to buy. We've reviewed all three, but now it's time to compare them head-to-head.
The first major update to Windows 8.1 brings a slew of UI changes designed to make keyboard and mouse users feel more at home in what's still primarily a touch-focused operating system. We tell you more.
Let's face it: Because smartphones and tablets are so multi-talented these days, their batteries usually don't last very long. Which is why many of us have resorted to carrying an external battery pack. But with so many choices out there, how does one go about choosing one? Here are 5 tips.
With 170 million iPads sold and counting, today Apple is updating the lineup with the release of two new models: the sleeker, thinner, lighter 9.7-inch iPad Air and the much anticipated 7.9-inch iPad Mini with Retina Display. Find out everything you need to know about them right here!
It's an iPhone weekend as people snap up the new iPhone 5S and 5C, while everyone else downloads the new iOS 7. We have everything you need to know about Apple's latest right here.
Powerful, thin and light mobile computing used to be a very expensive proposition. Not any more with the new class of notebooks called the Ultrabooks. We detail all you need to know on this new product group in our Ultrabook Tech Guide.
- Singtel home broadband customers faced 24 hours of internet outage
- Google is working on a fix for the Pixel's camera freezing issue
- Apple explains why some iPhone 6s shut down unexpectedly
- 99% of fake Apple chargers will not protect you against electric shocks
- Google unveils "Best of 2016" apps and games on the Play Store
- Android OS malware Gooligan breaches more than 1 million Google accounts
- Razer updates its 14-inch Blade notebook with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Apple just patented a design for a round smartwatch