- Articles tagged "sg tech show 2014"
Another show is in town, and it's the SG Tech Show! Held at Suntec from 29th May to 1st June, it's the place to be at if you're looking for the latest digital, mobile, and consumer electronics. If you're intending to head down for a look, why not check out our article first for the highlights?
Rolling out at Suntec Singapore from 29th May to 1st June, the inaugural SG Tech Show will feature gadgets ranging from smartphones, laptops, digital cameras, and home electronics. As always, we bring you a sneak peek of the star buys you can expect at this electronics fair. Do check back frequently for daily updates with more deals!
DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer.
Selecting a printer for your home isn't as simple as choosing the cheapest one at the store. The best way to approach it is to understand who are the people using it, their needs, and their printing habits.
Inkjet, laser, LED, dye-sub - with the sheer number of printing technologies and products available today, it can be quite difficult for the layman to decide which is the one for him. For a start, let us explain some of the more common printer technologies out there.
With HTC, Samsung and Sony all releasing new flagship smartphones, you may be facing the dilemma of which one to buy. We've reviewed all three, but now it's time to compare them head-to-head.
The first major update to Windows 8.1 brings a slew of UI changes designed to make keyboard and mouse users feel more at home in what's still primarily a touch-focused operating system. We tell you more.
Let's face it: Because smartphones and tablets are so multi-talented these days, their batteries usually don't last very long. Which is why many of us have resorted to carrying an external battery pack. But with so many choices out there, how does one go about choosing one? Here are 5 tips.
The next generation of console gaming is here! Sony's Playstation 4 has been launched and is in stock at many Sony stores islandwide, but will you be buying one? Here's everything you need to know about Sony's latest console, all in one place.
With 170 million iPads sold and counting, today Apple is updating the lineup with the release of two new models: the sleeker, thinner, lighter 9.7-inch iPad Air and the much anticipated 7.9-inch iPad Mini with Retina Display. Find out everything you need to know about them right here!
- LG to unveil 6-inch G Pro 3 with Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM and 20.7MP camera?
- Oppo unveils Mirror 5s in Taiwan, runs on Snapdragon 410 and Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Microsoft drops Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10162 for PCs
- WSJ: Casio to introduce a smartwatch in 2016 to compete against the Apple Watch
- Apple's new iPhones to come with new NFC chip and 16GB base storage option?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 listed on IDA's website, a hint of an imminent launch?
- Soon, MasterCard could let you approve purchases with your face
- Here’s why you should hold off on buying a liquid-cooled AMD Fury X graphics card