- Articles tagged "android wear"
The wearable device market is quickly becoming the most hotly contested space in technology. And for almost every company invested in the area, the most lucrative piece of real estate is your wrist. But with so many choices out there, which smartwatch is the best?
Three months after unveiling the G Watch, LG is back with yet another Android Wear device, the G Watch R. Sporting a 1.3-inch Plastic OLED display, the G Watch R will take the fight to the Motorola Moto 360 as they are the only two Android Wear devices in the market with a circular display. Read on to find out more details from our use.
Like many of its Android competitors, ASUS has jumped on the smart watch bandwagon with its Zen Watch. Known for their excellent design and engineering expertise, can ASUS cook up a stylish smart watch to take on the competition? We think so. Read on for our initial hands-on experience of the latest wearable device.
LG Singapore is launching the G Watch in Singapore on July 26, which is the first Android Wear-powered smartwatch to land on our sunny shores. We had the opportunity to test out a pre-production unit and here are our initial impressions on the LG G Watch.
- Razer launches Seirēn Pro digital microphone with professional features
- Have trouble staying awake? Night Terrors can help you never sleep again
- Tattoos may make the Apple Watch malfunction
- Sony expects to lose S$432 million on mobile devices alone this year
- Watch the Apple Watch's new S1 chip get taken apart
- Microsoft to unveil two high-end Lumia phones with QHD displays later this year?
- Dimensions of Apple iPad Pro leaked, expect to see a 12.9-inch display
- Xiaomi to unveil 5.2-inch Mi 5 and 6-inch Mi 5 Plus in July?