- Articles tagged "android wear"
Michael Kors unveils the new Michael Kors Access, an Android Wear smartwatch that’s focused on aesthetics without sacrificing the convenience of a wearable. Check out both designs of the smartwatch here.
The Android Wear-running Huawei Watch, which has a circular 1.4-inch AMOLED display protected by scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, goes on sale in Singapore this Saturday, October 31. Let's show you why we think it's one of the most watch-like smartwatches around.
IFA is Europe's biggest and most important tech show, and here are the 8 coolest and most important new devices that were unveiled this year.
The wearable device market is quickly becoming the most hotly contested space in technology. And for almost every company invested in the area, the most lucrative piece of real estate is your wrist. But with so many choices out there, which smartwatch is the best?
Three months after unveiling the G Watch, LG is back with yet another Android Wear device, the G Watch R. Sporting a 1.3-inch Plastic OLED display, the G Watch R will take the fight to the Motorola Moto 360 as they are the only two Android Wear devices in the market with a circular display. Read on to find out more details from our use.
Like many of its Android competitors, ASUS has jumped on the smart watch bandwagon with its Zen Watch. Known for their excellent design and engineering expertise, can ASUS cook up a stylish smart watch to take on the competition? We think so. Read on for our initial hands-on experience of the latest wearable device.
LG Singapore is launching the G Watch in Singapore on July 26, which is the first Android Wear-powered smartwatch to land on our sunny shores. We had the opportunity to test out a pre-production unit and here are our initial impressions on the LG G Watch.
- BlackBerry to outsource hardware development to third party manufacturers
- GameStart 2016 returns to Suntec on 7th to 9th October
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact will be available on 15th October
- Xiaomi's new Mi TV 3s 4K TVs are thin, smart, and support HDR
- Xiaomi's new Mi 5s has an ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
- HERE will allow Mercedes, BMW and Audi cars to share real-time driving data
- EFF asks HP to “make amends for its self-destructing printers”
- LG said to postpone the launch of its mobile payment system to 2017