- Articles tagged "android wear"
The Android Wear-running Huawei Watch, which has a circular 1.4-inch AMOLED display protected by scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, goes on sale in Singapore this Saturday, October 31. Let's show you why we think it's one of the most watch-like smartwatches around.
IFA is Europe's biggest and most important tech show, and here are the 8 coolest and most important new devices that were unveiled this year.
The wearable device market is quickly becoming the most hotly contested space in technology. And for almost every company invested in the area, the most lucrative piece of real estate is your wrist. But with so many choices out there, which smartwatch is the best?
Three months after unveiling the G Watch, LG is back with yet another Android Wear device, the G Watch R. Sporting a 1.3-inch Plastic OLED display, the G Watch R will take the fight to the Motorola Moto 360 as they are the only two Android Wear devices in the market with a circular display. Read on to find out more details from our use.
Like many of its Android competitors, ASUS has jumped on the smart watch bandwagon with its Zen Watch. Known for their excellent design and engineering expertise, can ASUS cook up a stylish smart watch to take on the competition? We think so. Read on for our initial hands-on experience of the latest wearable device.
LG Singapore is launching the G Watch in Singapore on July 26, which is the first Android Wear-powered smartwatch to land on our sunny shores. We had the opportunity to test out a pre-production unit and here are our initial impressions on the LG G Watch.
- The end of an era: Holga cameras is dead!
- Teardown of Apple’s A9X processor shows 12 GPU cores
- AMD’s new Crimson Edition driver causing fan speed issues for certain users (Updated)
- WhatsApp is blocking links to rival messaging app Telegram
- These sneakers can change how they look while you’re wearing them
- PlayStation 4 is Sony's fastest-selling console ever
- Samsung's Exynos 8 Octa chipset reportedly blew the competition away on AnTuTu
- Apple to unveil redesigned, thinner MacBook Air with 15-inch option in mid-2016?