- Articles tagged "android wear"
The wearable device market is quickly becoming the most hotly contested space in technology. And for almost every company invested in the area, the most lucrative piece of real estate is your wrist. But with so many choices out there, which smartwatch is the best?
Three months after unveiling the G Watch, LG is back with yet another Android Wear device, the G Watch R. Sporting a 1.3-inch Plastic OLED display, the G Watch R will take the fight to the Motorola Moto 360 as they are the only two Android Wear devices in the market with a circular display. Read on to find out more details from our use.
Like many of its Android competitors, ASUS has jumped on the smart watch bandwagon with its Zen Watch. Known for their excellent design and engineering expertise, can ASUS cook up a stylish smart watch to take on the competition? We think so. Read on for our initial hands-on experience of the latest wearable device.
LG Singapore is launching the G Watch in Singapore on July 26, which is the first Android Wear-powered smartwatch to land on our sunny shores. We had the opportunity to test out a pre-production unit and here are our initial impressions on the LG G Watch.
- Google Play Movies available in Singapore, rent from S$3.98 or buy from S$12.98
- Samsung to adjust price of Galaxy S6 series to maintain sales momentum
- Virtual Reality camera for filmmakers is Nokia’s next big thing
- Amazon wants commercial drones to have a place in the sky
- Android security flaw puts your phone into a completely unresponsive state
- G.Skill readies new Trident Z, Ripjaws V DDR4 RAM for upcoming Intel Z170 motherboards
- Google's Translate app can now translate printed text in real-time in 27 languages
- The LG UF860T is the second ColorPrime 4K TV to go on sale here