Articles tagged ‘htc one m8’
With three smartphone brands putting out their flagship 5-inch models at about the same time, we took this opportunity to test their cameras' imaging capability in a head-to-head comparison to find out which is the better shooter. Is it going to be HTC, Samsung or Sony? Read on to find out the victor!
With HTC, Samsung and Sony all releasing new flagship smartphones, you may be facing the dilemma of which one to buy. We've reviewed all three, but now it's time to compare them head-to-head.
With two hugely popular Android flagship models - HTC One (M8) and Sony Xperia Z2 in the market retailing from today and another flagship model - the Samsung Galaxy S5 - launching next weekend, we round up the telco price plans and made some comparisons for your easy consumption. Happy shopping!
HTC finally took the wraps off its latest flagship smartphone, the One (M8) after much anticipation, leaks and teaser videos. It comes with two rear cameras, a slightly larger display, and a new Sense 6 interface. We take it for a quick spin, so read on to find out about our initial impressions.
- Xiaomi jumps on wearable bandwagon with S$16 Mi Band
- Netflix hits 50 million subscribers
- Lenovo Miix 2 10 and ThinkPad 8 now available in Singapore
- Xiaomi unveils 5-inch Mi 4 smartphone, priced at S$400 (16GB) and S$500 (64GB)
- HTC launches Advantage program in Singapore, opens new customer service centre
- Is the Estar Takee 1 the world's first holographic smartphone?
- Microsoft is building two touch phones with 3D support
- HTC One (E8) available in Singapore from July 26 for S$658