- Articles tagged "d-link"
With 802.11ac clients becoming more mainstream, there has never been a better time to invest in a 802.11ac compatible router. We pit four of the finest AC1900 class routers from the biggest names in networking - ASUS, D-Link, Linksys and Netgear - to find out which is best.
Is your connection to the Internet unreliable? Maybe your Wi-Fi at home is patchy? With the IT Show 2016 underway, there has never been a better time to get a new router. And here are our recommendations!
If you have lots of wireless devices at home, AC3200 class routers are the way to go, simply because they broadcast three separate networks and offer the most bandwidth. Here we pit two of the largest and most outrageous against each other to find out which is best.
Recognizing that cloud storage has become a big part of our lives, a host of new devices aimed at allowing users to have their own personal cloud has emerged. Here's an overview of the devices out there that can enable you to have your own personal cloud.
D-Link unveiled their Cloud initiative today with an updated host of consumer networking products fitted with remote management and easy setup capabilities. Read on to find out more about D-Link's Cloud technology as well as their new networking toys consisting of routers, IP cameras and a network video recorder.
- The iPhone 7 may not sell as well as the iPhone 6s due to "artificial scarcity"
- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ with ease with Google Hangout's new shortcuts
- Plantronics’ new BackBeat 100 Series are great for calls and music
- Snapchat launches Spectacles, sunglasses with built-in camera
- The Samsung UBD-K8500 4K Blu-ray player is now available in Singapore
- Samsung's consumer confidence drops following the Galaxy Note7 recall
- Leica and Huawei to setup R&D center to work on optical and software systems
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached