- Articles tagged "d-link"
If you have lots of wireless devices at home, AC3200 class routers are the way to go, simply because they broadcast three separate networks and offer the most bandwidth. Here we pit two of the largest and most outrageous against each other to find out which is best.
With 802.11ac clients becoming more mainstream, there has never been a better time to invest in a 802.11ac compatible router. We pit four of the finest AC1900 class routers from the biggest names in networking - ASUS, D-Link, Linksys and Netgear - to find out which is best.
Recognizing that cloud storage has become a big part of our lives, a host of new devices aimed at allowing users to have their own personal cloud has emerged. Here's an overview of the devices out there that can enable you to have your own personal cloud.
D-Link unveiled their Cloud initiative today with an updated host of consumer networking products fitted with remote management and easy setup capabilities. Read on to find out more about D-Link's Cloud technology as well as their new networking toys consisting of routers, IP cameras and a network video recorder.
- HyperX launches Savage, new SATA-based 2.5-inch SSD
- Facebook adds video calling to Messenger
- MyRepublic to offer 1,000 free SIM and unlimited data in mobility trial
- 4.7-inch Oppo Mirror 3 available in Singapore from mid-May for S$349
- Facebook activates Safety Check tool in Nepal, will also match donations up to US$2 million
- Uiee launches compact charger that doubles as power bank and wall charger
- LG prepares 4,000 G4 smartphones for a worldwide consumer experience outreach; Singapore included
- Casio's most advanced selfie camera is now available - the Exilim EX-TR60