- Articles tagged "mwc2014"
The new Huawei MediaPad M1 is yet another tablet recently announced at MWC 2014. Built for entertainment purposes, this highly affordable tablet promises to keep you entertained while on-the-go with the latest LTE connectivity.
Is it a tablet or a smartphone? We honestly don't know and neither does Huawei. The new Huawei MediaPad X1 is sleek enough to be carried around like a smartphone, yet its 7-inch screen makes it more like a tablet. You decide.
Huawei unveiled their latest social-friendly Ascend G6 4G smartphone at MWC 2014. The phone features a 5-megapixel front facing camera that lets you take better selfies through its unique wide-angle lens.
At MWC 2014, Samsung unveiled its latest flagship smartphone, the 5.1-inch Galaxy S5. Yes, it has a fingerprint scanner. Yes it's IP67 water and dust resistant. Yes, it can monitor your heart rate. And yes, it comes in gold. But what else does it do? Find out in our full hands-on.
Intel unveiled two 64-bit Atom processors at MWC 2014 today, and also spoke of its multiyear agreements with Lenovo, ASUS and Foxconn to develop mobile devices running on Intel chips.
Huawei added a new product category into their consumer products line-up today with the announcement of the TalkBand B1. The hybrid 'talk and track' companion to the recently announced MediaPad X1 is their attempt at interpreting the concept of wearables.
- Fujifilm’s medium-format GFX 50S pricing and availability announced
- Gemini RE11 AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi extender offers up to 867Mbps on 802.11ac
- Fujifilm’s X-T20 is a more affordable version of the flagship X-T2
- Fujifilm’s new X100F has a 24.3MP sensor and AF joystick
- Leica announces M10 with a new 24MP sensor and slimmer chassis
- Cortana is coming to your Android lockscreen
- Logitech K375s wireless keyboard simplifies multitasking between desktops and phones
- Transcend jumps onto 3D NAND bandwagon with new SSD230 SSD