Articles tagged ‘mwc2014’
The new Huawei MediaPad M1 is yet another tablet recently announced at MWC 2014. Built for entertainment purposes, this highly affordable tablet promises to keep you entertained while on-the-go with the latest LTE connectivity.
Is it a tablet or a smartphone? We honestly don't know and neither does Huawei. The new Huawei MediaPad X1 is sleek enough to be carried around like a smartphone, yet its 7-inch screen makes it more like a tablet. You decide.
Huawei unveiled their latest social-friendly Ascend G6 4G smartphone at MWC 2014. The phone features a 5-megapixel front facing camera that lets you take better selfies through its unique wide-angle lens.
At MWC 2014, Samsung unveiled its latest flagship smartphone, the 5.1-inch Galaxy S5. Yes, it has a fingerprint scanner. Yes it's IP67 water and dust resistant. Yes, it can monitor your heart rate. And yes, it comes in gold. But what else does it do? Find out in our full hands-on.
Intel unveiled two 64-bit Atom processors at MWC 2014 today, and also spoke of its multiyear agreements with Lenovo, ASUS and Foxconn to develop mobile devices running on Intel chips.
Huawei added a new product category into their consumer products line-up today with the announcement of the TalkBand B1. The hybrid 'talk and track' companion to the recently announced MediaPad X1 is their attempt at interpreting the concept of wearables.
- FiiO puts High Resolution Audio in your pocket with their new X1 music player
- Vouge profiles Jony Ive: the man behind Apple Watch
- Need to track your running, swimming and biking progress? There's the Garmin Forerunner 920XT
- Samsung releases new 3.2TB SM1715 PCIe SSD
- You can now download Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Telco price plans for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 begin to show up ahead of tomorrow's registration of interest
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 4G+ to go on sale on Oct 11; telco registration of interest to start on Oct 2
- Samsung Gear S smart watch to go on sale on October 11, priced at S$498