- Articles tagged "wearable"
There are a couple of very good reasons why you should get the Apple Watch Nike+ over a regular Apple Watch Series 2. Find out what they are here.
Apple's new Apple Watch Series 2 now boasts a built-in GPS and is finally water resistant. How does it look and in the metal and how does it wear on the wrist? Let us show and tell you.
Apple recently launched four new Chinese New Year limited edition Apple Watch Sport models. What's so special about these new watches and why should you bother. Let us tell you.
What are some of the products and services that would define the tech industry this year? After the avalanche of announcements and product demos at CES 2016, we've much better clarity. Read on for our thoughts.
The Casio WSD-F10 is a smartwatch truly designed for outdoor use. It is also the first watch with a built-in microphone that is water resistant up to 50 meters and features a dual layer display structure that meets U.S. military standards. We share photos of its functions up-close.
Halloween is just around the corner and boy do we have a deal for all you parents looking for that awesome costume for your kids. And if you have gotten yourself one of Apple's new rose gold iPhone, we have the watch for you to match.
IFA is Europe's biggest and most important tech show, and here are the 8 coolest and most important new devices that were unveiled this year.
HTC recently expanded its business from smartphones into other devices such as the HTC RE Camera. They are now going into wearables with the introduction of the HTC Grip, a smart fitness tracker with built-in GPS.
The Vibe Band VB10 is Lenovo’s first wearable and it features a 1.43-inch E Ink display with a 7 day battery life, and is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
Three months after unveiling the G Watch, LG is back with yet another Android Wear device, the G Watch R. Sporting a 1.3-inch Plastic OLED display, the G Watch R will take the fight to the Motorola Moto 360 as they are the only two Android Wear devices in the market with a circular display. Read on to find out more details from our use.
- Your solid state drive may get more expensive in the coming months
- LG unleashes new CordZero Handstick and Hom-Bot Square vacuums
- Lonely Planet has a travel app and exclusive watch faces for the Gear S3
- Singtel home broadband customers faced 24 hours of internet outage
- Google is working on a fix for the Pixel's camera freezing issue
- Apple explains why some iPhone 6s shut down unexpectedly
- 99% of fake Apple chargers will not protect you against electric shocks
- Google unveils "Best of 2016" apps and games on the Play Store