- Articles tagged "wearable"
Apple's new Apple Watch Series 2 now boasts a built-in GPS and is finally water resistant. How does it look and in the metal and how does it wear on the wrist? Let us show and tell you.
Apple recently launched four new Chinese New Year limited edition Apple Watch Sport models. What's so special about these new watches and why should you bother. Let us tell you.
What are some of the products and services that would define the tech industry this year? After the avalanche of announcements and product demos at CES 2016, we've much better clarity. Read on for our thoughts.
The Casio WSD-F10 is a smartwatch truly designed for outdoor use. It is also the first watch with a built-in microphone that is water resistant up to 50 meters and features a dual layer display structure that meets U.S. military standards. We share photos of its functions up-close.
Halloween is just around the corner and boy do we have a deal for all you parents looking for that awesome costume for your kids. And if you have gotten yourself one of Apple's new rose gold iPhone, we have the watch for you to match.
IFA is Europe's biggest and most important tech show, and here are the 8 coolest and most important new devices that were unveiled this year.
HTC recently expanded its business from smartphones into other devices such as the HTC RE Camera. They are now going into wearables with the introduction of the HTC Grip, a smart fitness tracker with built-in GPS.
The Vibe Band VB10 is Lenovo’s first wearable and it features a 1.43-inch E Ink display with a 7 day battery life, and is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
Three months after unveiling the G Watch, LG is back with yet another Android Wear device, the G Watch R. Sporting a 1.3-inch Plastic OLED display, the G Watch R will take the fight to the Motorola Moto 360 as they are the only two Android Wear devices in the market with a circular display. Read on to find out more details from our use.
Sony had a stronger presence in IFA 2014 with a string of new mobile devices including two smartphones - the Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact, its first 8-inch tablet – the Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact, two wearable devices - the Smart Watch 3 and SmartBand Talk. Join us as we check them out in detail at the show floor!
- FAA urges passengers to not use the Galaxy Note7 on planes (Updated!)
- Some Samsung Galaxy Note7 phones may need a second replacement (Updated!)
- Meet Xavier, NVIDIA’s next-gen SoC with its sights set on autonomous driving and AI market segments!
- Google app for iOS gets better security, YouTube video support, and tweaks
- New MacBooks could be announced in late October
- BlackBerry to outsource hardware development to third party manufacturers
- GameStart 2016 returns to Suntec on 7th to 9th October
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact will be available on 15th October