- Articles tagged "wearable"
Halloween is just around the corner and boy do we have a deal for all you parents looking for that awesome costume for your kids. And if you have gotten yourself one of Apple's new rose gold iPhone, we have the watch for you to match.
IFA is Europe's biggest and most important tech show, and here are the 8 coolest and most important new devices that were unveiled this year.
HTC recently expanded its business from smartphones into other devices such as the HTC RE Camera. They are now going into wearables with the introduction of the HTC Grip, a smart fitness tracker with built-in GPS.
The Vibe Band VB10 is Lenovo’s first wearable and it features a 1.43-inch E Ink display with a 7 day battery life, and is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
Three months after unveiling the G Watch, LG is back with yet another Android Wear device, the G Watch R. Sporting a 1.3-inch Plastic OLED display, the G Watch R will take the fight to the Motorola Moto 360 as they are the only two Android Wear devices in the market with a circular display. Read on to find out more details from our use.
Sony had a stronger presence in IFA 2014 with a string of new mobile devices including two smartphones - the Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact, its first 8-inch tablet – the Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact, two wearable devices - the Smart Watch 3 and SmartBand Talk. Join us as we check them out in detail at the show floor!
Like many of its Android competitors, ASUS has jumped on the smart watch bandwagon with its Zen Watch. Known for their excellent design and engineering expertise, can ASUS cook up a stylish smart watch to take on the competition? We think so. Read on for our initial hands-on experience of the latest wearable device.
Samsung's fourth wearable, the Gear S is shaping up to be the best smart watch in the market with its 2-inch curved Super AMOLED display and 3G connectivity. Join us as we check out what's new in the Gear S at Samsung's Mobile Unpacked Event Episode 2 in Berlin.
Joining two new smartwatches announced yesterday, Samsung today unveiled its latest wearable, the Tizen-powered Gear Fit fitness band. The sleek wristband sports a curved 1.84-inch Super AMOLED display, and includes an integrated fitness manager, heart rate monitor, and Bluetooth connectivity with your smartphone for displaying messages and calls. We take a closer look.
- The new Raspberry Pi Zero is a US$5 computer
- Google’s version of Facebook’s Instant Articles will arrive in early 2016
- Fossil enters the world of smartwatches with the Q Founder
- The Samsung Gear VR is the cheapest VR headset ever that's not made of cardboard
- Google rumored to be helping Samsung optimize its TouchWiz interface
- An online marketplace dedicated to smartphones? Andios is poised to offer easy and credible transactions for you
- Klipsch’s new X-series brings new levels of quality and comfort to in-ear headphones
- LG’s metal-clad midrange smartphone comes to Singapore