- Articles tagged "wearable"
The Vibe Band VB10 is Lenovo’s first wearable and it features a 1.43-inch E Ink display with a 7 day battery life, and is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
Three months after unveiling the G Watch, LG is back with yet another Android Wear device, the G Watch R. Sporting a 1.3-inch Plastic OLED display, the G Watch R will take the fight to the Motorola Moto 360 as they are the only two Android Wear devices in the market with a circular display. Read on to find out more details from our use.
Sony had a stronger presence in IFA 2014 with a string of new mobile devices including two smartphones - the Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact, its first 8-inch tablet – the Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact, two wearable devices - the Smart Watch 3 and SmartBand Talk. Join us as we check them out in detail at the show floor!
Like many of its Android competitors, ASUS has jumped on the smart watch bandwagon with its Zen Watch. Known for their excellent design and engineering expertise, can ASUS cook up a stylish smart watch to take on the competition? We think so. Read on for our initial hands-on experience of the latest wearable device.
Samsung's fourth wearable, the Gear S is shaping up to be the best smart watch in the market with its 2-inch curved Super AMOLED display and 3G connectivity. Join us as we check out what's new in the Gear S at Samsung's Mobile Unpacked Event Episode 2 in Berlin.
Joining two new smartwatches announced yesterday, Samsung today unveiled its latest wearable, the Tizen-powered Gear Fit fitness band. The sleek wristband sports a curved 1.84-inch Super AMOLED display, and includes an integrated fitness manager, heart rate monitor, and Bluetooth connectivity with your smartphone for displaying messages and calls. We take a closer look.
- Motorola's Nexus 6 available in Singapore from 28 February
- Sony to unveil something "slimmer, lighter, brighter" at MWC 2015
- The CTIIC rises
- Apple set to hold "Spring Forward" event on March 9
- The LG Watch Urbane LTE doesn't run Android Wear, but it can make calls
- One step closer to Skynet and Judgement Day
- To NVIDIA and AMD, Microsoft's DirectX 12 says, "Let's work together"
- Samsung is the current leader in the smartwatch category