- Articles tagged "zenfone"
Today, ASUS announced two new smartphone models for their growing ZenFone series, the ZenFone 2 Laser with a camera assisted by laser autofocus, and the ZenFone 2 Go with a slim profile for portability and appealing aesthetics. We take a closer look.
At Computex 2015, ASUS announced a wide range of various "Zen" devices including a new All-in-One desktop system, tablets and a smartphone designed specially for taking selfies.
Sixty people attended an exclusive hands-on session with the ASUS ZenFone 5 yesterday. They were among the first in Singapore to try the ZenFone 5 and test out its features. Check out what took place at the event!
The ZenFones are among the first ASUS devices to ship with ASUS's all-new interface, ZenUI. ASUS claims that it comes with more than 1,000 new features to make the user experience more fun and seamless. We had some time with the new phones, so here's our top five features of the ZenUI.
ASUS's PixelMaster camera technology may not sound new, but it is enhanced and improved for the ZenFone series. We compile five things you need to know about the updated PixelMaster feature.
- Phanteks updates Enthoo Evolv ATX case with sexy tempered glass side panels
- Intel gives up on mobile SoCs with cancellation of upcoming smartphone and tablet SoCs
- Faced with soaring rents, Berlin cracks down on Airbnb
- Apple iPhone 7 to have a slightly bigger battery than the iPhone 6s?
- OnePlus 3 rumored to be unveiled on 18 May, come in two variants?
- LG's new fingerprint sensor is embedded in the display of the phone
- The Onda oBook 11 Pro is an unabashed knockoff of the Microsoft Surface Book
- Xiaomi's Mi Bunny smartwatch for kids costs less than S$100