- Articles tagged "zenfone"
Today, ASUS announced two new smartphone models for their growing ZenFone series, the ZenFone 2 Laser with a camera assisted by laser autofocus, and the ZenFone 2 Go with a slim profile for portability and appealing aesthetics. We take a closer look.
At Computex 2015, ASUS announced a wide range of various "Zen" devices including a new All-in-One desktop system, tablets and a smartphone designed specially for taking selfies.
Sixty people attended an exclusive hands-on session with the ASUS ZenFone 5 yesterday. They were among the first in Singapore to try the ZenFone 5 and test out its features. Check out what took place at the event!
The ZenFones are among the first ASUS devices to ship with ASUS's all-new interface, ZenUI. ASUS claims that it comes with more than 1,000 new features to make the user experience more fun and seamless. We had some time with the new phones, so here's our top five features of the ZenUI.
ASUS's PixelMaster camera technology may not sound new, but it is enhanced and improved for the ZenFone series. We compile five things you need to know about the updated PixelMaster feature.
- Singtel offering free unlimited mobile data and Singtel TV previews this Chinese New Year
- The world's smallest camera drone can be yours for US$39.99
- Limited units of gold Huawei Nexus 6P (128GB) available in Singapore during CNY
- Samsung is unveiling the Galaxy S7 on the same day as LG G5 launch
- Apple’s latest patent might change the way we control our devices
- Tim Cook hints that more Apple apps could join Apple Music on Android
- Logitech's new G810 Orion Spectrum is a performance-driven mechanical keyboard
- Thermaltake launches 3DMakers website with 3D-printable accessories for its PC cases