- Articles tagged "zenfone"
Want to know how ASUS improved their new ZenFone 3 range? We walk you through the physical aspects of the device to get a better understanding here.
Today, ASUS announced two new smartphone models for their growing ZenFone series, the ZenFone 2 Laser with a camera assisted by laser autofocus, and the ZenFone 2 Go with a slim profile for portability and appealing aesthetics. We take a closer look.
At Computex 2015, ASUS announced a wide range of various "Zen" devices including a new All-in-One desktop system, tablets and a smartphone designed specially for taking selfies.
Sixty people attended an exclusive hands-on session with the ASUS ZenFone 5 yesterday. They were among the first in Singapore to try the ZenFone 5 and test out its features. Check out what took place at the event!
The ZenFones are among the first ASUS devices to ship with ASUS's all-new interface, ZenUI. ASUS claims that it comes with more than 1,000 new features to make the user experience more fun and seamless. We had some time with the new phones, so here's our top five features of the ZenUI.
ASUS's PixelMaster camera technology may not sound new, but it is enhanced and improved for the ZenFone series. We compile five things you need to know about the updated PixelMaster feature.
- Acronis True Image 2017 New Generation is the first of its kind to protect against ransomware
- You can pay for rides on public transport with EZ-Link Wearables
- Thousands of watch faces are coming soon to the Samsung Gear S2 and S3
- Report: Worldwide app downloads grew 15% in 2016, revenue up 40%
- ASUS rumored to launch the ZenFone 4 series in May
- Apple said to have delayed launch of new iPads to second half of the year
- Tag Heuer will unveil a smartwatch powered by Android Wear 2.0 in May
- "Irregularly-sized" batteries and manufacturing issues caused the Note7 fires?