- Articles tagged "rog"
Kamehameha! The weekend is finally here! If you love Dragonball and want to get your hands on Xiaomi's new Mi Notebook Air, then get your weekend started on the right note with these deals we found online here.
If DIY PCs sound like too much fuss, there's always pre-built desktops that offer their share of bleeding edge performance. The ASUS ROG GT51 is one such desktop, featuring not one, but two, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Xs.
The ASUS ROG GX700 packs some impressive out-of-the-box performance. But ASUS didn't include an overclockable mobile processor and a desktop-class NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 for nothing. How much performance is still waiting to be squeezed out of this luxury notebook? We find out.
What does a beast like the ASUS ROG GX700 look like on the inside? We decided to take apart the liquid-cooling dock and pop off the bottom of the notebook to take a peek at the innards.
The ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme Assembly is one of the best-looking boards we've seen around. Click through for more photos of this beauty.
Just days ago, ASUS officially launched the ROG GX700 liquid-cooled gaming notebook to much fanfare. Find out more about this veritable beast of a gaming notebook after the jump!
What makes a truly premium gaming notebook? Is it a powerful graphics card and processor, or is some extra magic required? A dedicated liquid-cooling dock for instance? We pit the sheer extravagance of the ASUS ROG GX700 against the G752 to see how well a luxury gaming notebook really performs.
ASUS has unveiled its entire line-up of Intel Z170 motherboards that will support the new LGA 1151 Skylake processors. The new motherboards include the regular Z170 Signature series boards, the TUF series, and the enthusiast-oriented ROG boards.
ASUS has just unveiled a range of digital lifestyle products including its new VivoPC, Chromebox, ROG GR8 small form factor gaming PC, monitors and more. Here's a first-hand look at them.
As part of ASUS’ ROG announcements today, two new small form factor desktop systems were announced. The high-end G20 and ultra-compact GR8, which are both powered by Intel processors and NVIDIA GPUs, and will be compatible with SteamOS.
- Reminder: Samsung's Galaxy Note7 Exchange program starts today at 5PM
- FiiO goes wireless with the new FiiO X1 II
- Seagate launches new Enterprise Performance 15K HDD v6 drives
- This year marks Apple’s first annual revenue decline since 2001
- Samsung launches 2016 version of Galaxy Tab A with S Pen stylus
- The new Zotac VR GO Backpack is lighter and features an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- macOS 10.12.1 includes hidden images of new MacBook Pro
- PowerColor’s Devil Box infuses laptops with desktop-like graphics performance *updated with pricing and availability*