- Articles tagged "mobile phone"
The PC Show isn't complete if the telcos are not there - thankfully, they are. And right after buying your smart device, why not head on down to get some accessories? Without further ado, here's our recommended list of telco deals and mobile accessories offers.
With SingTel's 4G LTE service arriving on smartphones, we decided to take a quick look at how it fares against the current HSPA (3.5G) network. Is LTE really as fast as what some people say, or is it just a marketing buzzword? Hit the jump to find out more.
If you are still deciding between the Samsung Galaxy S III, HTC One X and Apple iPhone 4S, here's a detailed comparison of the costs of getting the phones from the three telcos.
Having trouble finding the perfect gift for your Mom? Thinking of making it an unforgettable occasion? Here are some apps that will surely make your job a breeze.
We managed to get our paws all over the Samsung Galaxy S III in an exclusive, albeit short, hands-on session. So let's cut to the chase; check out our preview on the highly anticipated gadget after the jump.
Come next week, the new Samsung Galaxy S III will be unveiled to great fanfare. On our end, we have been compiling news on the highly anticipated device. Here's a quick round-up on what we have found out so far, including rumors and all.
Forget about expensive GPS devices dedicated for runners. Smartphones these days come with built-in GPS, making them a viable personal cardio trainer. Here are some of the best fitness apps.
Require your Bluetooth connectivity to be switched on during a certain part of the day - automatically and without any fuss? Worry no more; here are some profile management apps that can prove to be handy when you least expect it.
One of the biggest pull factor for any IT fair are the telco deals bundled with loads of goodies, and all sorts of mobile accessories to complement your latest purchases. Here's our recommended list to look at for IT Show 2012!
With Mobile World Congress 2012 coming to an end, here's a round-up of our hands-on experience with the latest smartphones, and all that you need to know about the major developments for the mobile industry in 2012.
- Cado air purifiers from Japan launch in Singapore, with a focus on tech and design
- This 1,000-core processor can be powered by a single AA battery
- Specs of the upcoming HTC Nexus phone leaked
- Kaspersky Lab seeks crowd-funding for their new USB charge-only adapter
- SanDisk has an iPhone case with 128GB of built-in flash storage
- Apple will stop making Thunderbolt Displays, get yours now if you want one
- Adele’s 25 is now available to stream on Spotify and Apple Music
- Former Nokia engineers reportedly helping Huawei develop its own mobile OS