- Articles tagged "mobile phone"
The Samsung Galaxy Note II and the Galaxy Camera may have taken all the headlines, but Samsung has more than that going for them at IFA 2012. How does a 55-inch OLED TV, a 75-inch LED Smart TV, or the world's first Windows Phone 8 device sound to you? Come on in to find out all the highlights from Samsung at IFA 2012.
With Google's first keynote at Google I/O 2012 over and done with, here are the updates that would be coming to your Jelly Bean-infused device come July and beyond. Check out what's new after the jump.
With the Google I/O Conference 2012 starting in a few more hours, here's a quick round-up on the rumors and speculations on what's to be announced later.
Signed up for SingTel's 4G LTE mobile plan, and a 4G-enabled smartphone but do not know where are the areas with 4G coverage? Well, let's take a look at the various MRT platforms along the major SMRT lines, and see where you can enjoy 4G data speeds.
SingTel's 4G plans are available since 5th June 2012, and at the moment, you've three LTE-enabled Android smartphones to choose from. Which of the three - HTC One XL, LG Optimus True HD LTE, and Samsung Galaxy S II LTE - will be crowned the speed king? Ready, go!
Sony Mobile Xperia Mayhem - Six New Phones: Ion, Acro S, Go, Neo L, Miro & Tipo (Updated with Video)
Sony Mobile today announced a total of six new Xperia phones, featuring a mixture of devices with different form factors for different target audiences. Here's a quick preview of what to expect from the mobile company come Q3 2012.
Microsoft has unveiled a host of platform features that will be coming to the new Windows Phone 8 operating system, including removable microSD card support, Nokia Maps technology, multi-screen resolution support, native NFC technology and resizing of live tiles on your start screen. Find out what else was shared at the Windows Phone Summit.
Running out of ideas on what to get for Daddy on Father's Day? Why not consider getting these apps to make him happy on this special day?
The once a year Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) is about to commence in a few hours. For those unwilling to stay up for the live coverage, here's a list of Apple-flavored speculations to satiate your appetite for now. Click on!
While we have had our hands full with the 41-megapixel Nokia 808 PureView at MWC earlier this year, here's a mini hands-on session to showcase the phone's photographic prowess and its photo-friendly software.
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit
- The Xbox Music rebranding continues on Android; updated Groove app now on Google Play Store
- IDC: Global tablet market shrinks as shipment of Apple iPads declines
- Angry Birds 2 now available for download on the App Store and Google Play Store