- Articles tagged "mobile phone"
Sitex 2012 isn't complete if the telcos are not there and the good news is, they are! And right after buying your chosen mobile device, why not head on down to get some accessories? Here's a quick list to help you out!
So it's the holiday season! When it comes to hotel and flight bookings, to activities that'll keep you occupied during those long-haul flights and bumpy road trips, there's an app that's apt for every situation. Travelers, here are the essential apps you'll need when you make that journey across the border!
We took the Nokia Lumia 920, its PureView technology, 8.7-megapixel sensor and f/2.0 Carl Zeiss lens for a nice walk to capture its photographic qualities. Here's the outcome!
HardwareZone managed to get a quick hands-on with upcoming Windows Phone 8 duo from HTC, the 8S and 8X. As HTC puts it, these are part of a "joint franchise with Microsoft", so read on to find out more!
Having established the challenges that operators faced in 4G LTE deployment, what are telcos doing to manage the increasing data traffic flow on their networks? Is data throttling on mobile networks a myth or fact? Hit the link to find out more.
The Samsung Galaxy Note II will be available with a two-year contract at all three telcos. Want to know which telco offer the best deal? Read on to find out more.
ASUS held a global press conference in Taipei for its latest smartphone, the PadFone 2. Check out our hands-on with the ASUS PadFone 2 and see what new features it brings to the table.
4G and LTE seem to be the buzz words these days after all three telcos rolled out their new networks. 4G smartphones and tablets are beginning to show up on retail shelves too. But what does it mean and what do you need to know about it? We've got you covered with this dedicated guide on all you need to know about 4G/LTE.
Samsung today unveiled the sequel to its successful Galaxy Note smartphone at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event in Berlin, the Galaxy Note II. We went up close and personal with it to find out what else's new besides its 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display and 1.6GHz quad-core processor.
Looking to purchase an iPhone 5? Or just trying to get as much information as possible about it? Here's everything you need to know about Apple's latest iPhone iteration, in one place.
- Prepare for USB Type-C with SanDisk's new Dual USB Type-C flash drive
- Fractal Design announces Define S, silent case with watercooling support
- Specifications of Intel "Skylake" desktop processors leaked?
- Olympus announces the latest in their “Tough” series of ruggedised cameras – the Stylus Tough TG-4
- Qualcomm will ditch TSMC for Samsung to make the Snapdragon 820
- Re/code: Nokia plans return to phone market in 2016
- MediaTek launches 64-bit MT8163 and MT8735 chips for entry to mid-range tablets
- Canon launches the XEED WUX500, an LCOS projector with Wi-Fi and HDBaseT support