- Articles tagged "mobile phone"
Awaiting Tegra 3's arrival? In the space and time in-between, here's a quick look at what the new chip offers with more updates direct from NVIDIA headquarters.
During the Samsung Galaxy Note World Tour in Southeast Asia, we not only had the opportunity to preview the mammoth phone, we also had our hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, the first Android 4.0 equipped phone.
Motorola keeps the Android race going with its latest bot-flavored iteration, the Motorola RAZR. Take a quick first look at the dual-core 1.2GHz powered, 4.3-inch qHD Super AMOLED Advanced equipped beast after the jump.
What do you do when you've tons of (okay, five) cameraphones lying around? Do a camera comparison, that's what! Here, we take a look at how five 8-megapixel smartphones perform under three common shooting scenarios.
If you are not smitten by the new iPhone 4S, here are five alternatives that are comparable to Apple's flagship model for your consideration.
Both the contract-free and 2-year contract prices for Apple's upcoming iPhone 4S have been announced. In comparison to last year's iPhone 4, is there any significant change in its pricing? Here's what you need to know before you purchase the iPhone 4S.
You can do a lot of things on a smartphone today. In this edition of App Attack, we have five productivity apps to help you maximize the potential of your phone.
With Android 4.0 joining the updated mobile OS party, how will it fare against Apple iOS 5 and Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango? Here's a primer on the key similarities and differences of the three mobile operating systems.
With the promise of bridging the gap between the smartphone and tablet form factor, what does Google Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich bring to the table? Here's a quick overview to get you acquainted with the Android update.
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus has landed. After months of rumor-mongering, the touted ultimate Android smartphone has finally made its appearance. Let's check the beast out after the jump.
- Apple rumored to introduce iris scanners on the iPhone in 2018
- BlackBerry says its new Android smartphone is the most secure in the world
- Pokémon GO sets a new record with 75 million downloads on Android and iOS
- AMD Zen may debut in 2016, but will only reach mass availability in 2017
- ROMOSS’s new S$9 charging cable uses one plug for both iOS and Android phones
- Celebrate National Day with this free animated Line sticker set
- 4 reasons Samsung Pay is the better way to pay
- StarHub and Nokia trials triples 4G upload speeds in Singapore