- Articles tagged "mobile phone"
NVIDIA's new Tegra K1 boasts of graphical capabilities that have leapfrogged a few generations on the mobile front to match up with its desktop counterpart. Find out in this article what's exactly underneath the K1 and what else its feature set enables it to accomplish with ease.
Another year, another Tegra, but this time NVIDIA has a game-changing mobile processor with a graphics core direct from the Kepler GPU architecture. Welcome the Tegra K1.
BlackBerry recently added a new member to its BlackBerry 10 family of devices - the Z30. It sports the largest display and battery ever on a BlackBerry device. Check out our initial impressions of it at BlackBerry Jam Asia 2013 in Hong Kong.
Want to find out what iOS 7 features are available on the compatible iOS devices? We take a quick look at what iOS 7 offers for the different Apple devices
Another year, another iPhone. Wait, it's two iPhones this year - the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. Here's a quick look at the devices and how they square off against the current competition.
With Samsung, impressive hardware is a given. And with giant smartphones very common these days, Samsung is keen to remind us that there are other Samsung-only technologies that make the 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 3 different from the other phablets. Let's find out what they are.
Sony just announced the Xperia Z1, their latest flagship smartphone with a 20.7MP camera. The camera comes with a 'G Lens' and a large 1/2.3" sensor size which compares to those found in compact cameras. Discover how it compares against the Z and Ultra in our hands-on exclusive.
Qualcomm recently held a workshop in Beijing where it showcased the features and capabilities of its new Snapdragon 800 quad-core processors. We were among the select representatives from Asia to have a chance to go hands-on with the prototypes at the event.
Sony Mobile officially joins the "phablet" party with its 6.44-inch Xperia Z Ultra. Join us as we take a closer look at Sony's first phone-tablet hybrid offering.
Huawei officially launched the Ascend P6, the world's slimmest smartphone at an event in London last night. Here at CommunicAsia 2013, we had a chance to lay our hands on the Huawei Ascend P6. Hit the jump for our first impressions.
- The new Raspberry Pi Zero is a US$5 computer
- Google’s version of Facebook’s Instant Articles will arrive in early 2016
- Fossil enters the world of smartwatches with the Q Founder
- The Samsung Gear VR is the cheapest VR headset ever that's not made of cardboard
- Google rumored to be helping Samsung optimize its TouchWiz interface
- An online marketplace dedicated to smartphones? Andios is poised to offer easy and credible transactions for you
- Klipsch’s new X-series brings new levels of quality and comfort to in-ear headphones
- LG’s metal-clad midrange smartphone comes to Singapore