- Articles tagged "mwc 2014"
First announced at last month's Consumer Electronics Show 2014, Sony revealed at Mobile World Congress 2014 that it would be available worldwide from March 2014. We dropped by the Sony booth for a closer look. Here's our initial impressions of the SmartBand SWR10 and the Lifelog application.
Joining two new smartwatches announced yesterday, Samsung today unveiled its latest wearable, the Tizen-powered Gear Fit fitness band. The sleek wristband sports a curved 1.84-inch Super AMOLED display, and includes an integrated fitness manager, heart rate monitor, and Bluetooth connectivity with your smartphone for displaying messages and calls. We take a closer look.
While MWC 2014 may not officially kick off until tomorrow, Samsung has jumped the gun by unveiling its new second-generation smartwatches, the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo, a day early. But with less than six months since the release of the Galaxy Gear, are Samsung's new smartwatches enough of an improvement to find success?
Nokia today unveiled a new family of smartphones, the X which run on Android apps alongside Microsoft's services and signature Nokia experiences. While Android running on Nokia devices is like a dream comes true for some consumers, things aren't exactly what they seem. We list out five things you need to know about the Nokia X smartphones.
LG announced two new smartphones, the G Pro 2 and the G2 Mini days before Mobile World Congress 2014 kicked off. We had a brief hands-on with the two new devices at LG's booth. Read on to find out about our initial impressions.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 custom cards have landed, and they're cheaper than expected
- Samsung Pay Mini app available for Android and iOS in June?
- Microsoft and NUS sign a MOU to collaborate on data science education and research
- Samsung shows some love to the trendier crowd by launching the Galaxy J3 and J5
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella delivers his keynote address at Microsoft Developer Day Singapore
- Here’s how much the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 will cost you in local stores
- The new HP ZBook Studio is HP’s thinnest and lightest workstation yet
- The 13.3-inch HP Spectre is the laptop HP says will beat Apple (Updated)