- Articles tagged "mwc 2014"
First announced at last month's Consumer Electronics Show 2014, Sony revealed at Mobile World Congress 2014 that it would be available worldwide from March 2014. We dropped by the Sony booth for a closer look. Here's our initial impressions of the SmartBand SWR10 and the Lifelog application.
Joining two new smartwatches announced yesterday, Samsung today unveiled its latest wearable, the Tizen-powered Gear Fit fitness band. The sleek wristband sports a curved 1.84-inch Super AMOLED display, and includes an integrated fitness manager, heart rate monitor, and Bluetooth connectivity with your smartphone for displaying messages and calls. We take a closer look.
While MWC 2014 may not officially kick off until tomorrow, Samsung has jumped the gun by unveiling its new second-generation smartwatches, the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo, a day early. But with less than six months since the release of the Galaxy Gear, are Samsung's new smartwatches enough of an improvement to find success?
Nokia today unveiled a new family of smartphones, the X which run on Android apps alongside Microsoft's services and signature Nokia experiences. While Android running on Nokia devices is like a dream comes true for some consumers, things aren't exactly what they seem. We list out five things you need to know about the Nokia X smartphones.
LG announced two new smartphones, the G Pro 2 and the G2 Mini days before Mobile World Congress 2014 kicked off. We had a brief hands-on with the two new devices at LG's booth. Read on to find out about our initial impressions.
- ViewQwest offers free six months of EPL coverage through broadband bundles
- ASUS' new PCE-AC88 Wi-Fi PCIe adapter will give your desktop a massive Wi-Fi boost
- Out of storage? Apple now has a 2TB iCloud storage plan
- Expect to see the new MacBook Air with USB Type-C port in October
- Here are the rumored pricing for the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- ASUS releases new 10Gbps LAN workstation motherboard - the X99-E-10G WS
- Microsoft releases new Surface Pro 3 firmware to address the tablet's recent battery issues
- Google makes Solitaire and Tic-Tac-Toe playable via their search results