Articles tagged ‘gpu’
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti card was unveiled early November this year. Now, the add-in card partners have announced their offerings, based on the fully unlocked GK110 graphics core of the GTX 780 Ti. We rounded up two early adopters from ASUS and Gigabyte respectively for comparison. Find out which S$1,000 card came out ahead!
After months of speculation, NVIDIA's Kepler GK110 GPU-based GeForce graphics card is finally official. Sharing similar specs to the Tesla K20 enterprise part, the GTX Titan boasts 2688 CUDA Cores and 7.1 billion transistors, making it by far the most powerful single GPU ever created for consumers. It also utilizes improved NVIDIA technologies like GPU Boost 2.0. We take a closer look.
As the year comes to a close it's time to take a look again at AMD's Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition and NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 680 to see who can end the year as the reigning king of GPUs. We'll also take a look at which is the better buy if you're planning on building a new system early in 2013.
With Intel already dominating the CPU arena, what else can first-runner-up AMD do to catch up or worse still, stay relevant? With the introduction of the Heterogeneous Systems Architecture consortium, it seems as though AMD seeks safety in numbers.
Cape Verde is the codename for the GPU that will populate the Radeon HD 7700 series. ASUS was the first to send us their iteration with the Radeon HD 7770 DirectCU TOP 1GB GDDR5 graphics card. Join us in this quick review and find out how this new mainstream card fares.
The new AMD A-Series APU (Llano) is upon us and we have a first hand preview of their new Sabine notebook platform. Would AMD's latest Fusion processor be a Sandy Bridge killer?
- Kingston introduces new 960GB SSDNow V310 SSD (updated)
- Western Digital's new My Book Duo devices offer up to 12TB of storage
- Imprint Energy is looking to print flexible, rechargeable batteries
- Mac OS X Yosemite public beta arrives tomorrow
- Apple rumored to be prepping OS X Yosemite for a late October launch alongside new iMacs and MacBooks
- Photos and specs of Samsung Galaxy Alpha smartphone leaked
- Marvel gives you access to 13,000 comics at US$0.99
- Listings by XtremeGuard suggest four different Apple iPhone 6 models for 2014