Articles tagged ‘gpu’
Maxwell strikes again, but this time NVIDIA has supercharged the architecture with new features to ensure it would stay at the top of its game for some time to come. It's also clocked much faster, is more power efficient and is ready to tackle 4K gaming than any of its predecessors. Dive in and find out some of its new defining features that makes it ready for next generation gaming!
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti card was unveiled early November this year. Now, the add-in card partners have announced their offerings, based on the fully unlocked GK110 graphics core of the GTX 780 Ti. We rounded up two early adopters from ASUS and Gigabyte respectively for comparison. Find out which S$1,000 card came out ahead!
After months of speculation, NVIDIA's Kepler GK110 GPU-based GeForce graphics card is finally official. Sharing similar specs to the Tesla K20 enterprise part, the GTX Titan boasts 2688 CUDA Cores and 7.1 billion transistors, making it by far the most powerful single GPU ever created for consumers. It also utilizes improved NVIDIA technologies like GPU Boost 2.0. We take a closer look.
As the year comes to a close it's time to take a look again at AMD's Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition and NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 680 to see who can end the year as the reigning king of GPUs. We'll also take a look at which is the better buy if you're planning on building a new system early in 2013.
With Intel already dominating the CPU arena, what else can first-runner-up AMD do to catch up or worse still, stay relevant? With the introduction of the Heterogeneous Systems Architecture consortium, it seems as though AMD seeks safety in numbers.
Cape Verde is the codename for the GPU that will populate the Radeon HD 7700 series. ASUS was the first to send us their iteration with the Radeon HD 7770 DirectCU TOP 1GB GDDR5 graphics card. Join us in this quick review and find out how this new mainstream card fares.
The new AMD A-Series APU (Llano) is upon us and we have a first hand preview of their new Sabine notebook platform. Would AMD's latest Fusion processor be a Sandy Bridge killer?
- Hands-on with the Cogito Pop connected watch
- Canon delivers more work efficiency with the imageCLASS LBP6230dn
- Retina iMacs now in testing, expect it to be launched soon
- ShellShock emerges in the wild, poses threats to Linux-based devices
- Sony's S9000B 4K TV has a very gentle curvature designed for individual viewing
- Plantronics announces 2015 PLT Labs Application Innovation contest, with a total of US$85,000 in cash prizes
- NVIDIA GTX 900 series cards from add-in partners announced!
- LG's new 55-inch EC930T curved OLED TV now runs webOS