Articles tagged ‘gpu’
After months of speculation, NVIDIA's Kepler GK110 GPU-based GeForce graphics card is finally official. Sharing similar specs to the Tesla K20 enterprise part, the GTX Titan boasts 2688 CUDA Cores and 7.1 billion transistors, making it by far the most powerful single GPU ever created for consumers. It also utilizes improved NVIDIA technologies like GPU Boost 2.0. We take a closer look.
As the year comes to a close it's time to take a look again at AMD's Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition and NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 680 to see who can end the year as the reigning king of GPUs. We'll also take a look at which is the better buy if you're planning on building a new system early in 2013.
With Intel already dominating the CPU arena, what else can first-runner-up AMD do to catch up or worse still, stay relevant? With the introduction of the Heterogeneous Systems Architecture consortium, it seems as though AMD seeks safety in numbers.
Cape Verde is the codename for the GPU that will populate the Radeon HD 7700 series. ASUS was the first to send us their iteration with the Radeon HD 7770 DirectCU TOP 1GB GDDR5 graphics card. Join us in this quick review and find out how this new mainstream card fares.
The new AMD A-Series APU (Llano) is upon us and we have a first hand preview of their new Sabine notebook platform. Would AMD's latest Fusion processor be a Sandy Bridge killer?
- Molome: Allowing Businesses to Reach More Audience through Photo Sharing
- Huawei Announces the World's Slimmest Smartphone, the Ascend P6
- Population Data Now on OneMap
- Sony Announces PMW-300 XDCAM Camcorder at BroadcastAsia
- Philips uWand Shows Another Way for Point and Click on TVs
- NVIDIA Launches CUDA 5.5 Toolkit Featuring Support for ARM Platforms
- Celluon's Epic is a Mobile Projection Keyboard with Multi-touch Mouse Functions
- Researchers Deploy GPUs to Build World's Largest Artificial Neural Network