Articles tagged ‘gpu’
After months of speculation, NVIDIA's Kepler GK110 GPU-based GeForce graphics card is finally official. Sharing similar specs to the Tesla K20 enterprise part, the GTX Titan boasts 2688 CUDA Cores and 7.1 billion transistors, making it by far the most powerful single GPU ever created for consumers. It also utilizes improved NVIDIA technologies like GPU Boost 2.0. We take a closer look.
As the year comes to a close it's time to take a look again at AMD's Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition and NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 680 to see who can end the year as the reigning king of GPUs. We'll also take a look at which is the better buy if you're planning on building a new system early in 2013.
With Intel already dominating the CPU arena, what else can first-runner-up AMD do to catch up or worse still, stay relevant? With the introduction of the Heterogeneous Systems Architecture consortium, it seems as though AMD seeks safety in numbers.
Cape Verde is the codename for the GPU that will populate the Radeon HD 7700 series. ASUS was the first to send us their iteration with the Radeon HD 7770 DirectCU TOP 1GB GDDR5 graphics card. Join us in this quick review and find out how this new mainstream card fares.
The new AMD A-Series APU (Llano) is upon us and we have a first hand preview of their new Sabine notebook platform. Would AMD's latest Fusion processor be a Sandy Bridge killer?
- Hooray, Next-gen USB Plug to be Smaller and Reversible
- Watch What Happens When You Drop, Dunk and Fire at the Samsung Galaxy Gear
- Report: IDC Revises Down PC Shipments Estimates for 2013
- StarHub Successfully Tests HD Voice Calls Over 4G LTE Service (VoLTE)
- VSCO Cam App Available for Download on Android
- LG G Flex Available for Pre-Order in Singapore on 8 December
- Canon Announces EOS M2 with New 2.3x Faster Auto-Focus
- BitFenix Announces Colossus M Series, Twin Small Form Factor Offerings with Unique Designs