- Articles tagged "singapore"
Restaurant delivery app Deliveroo launched late last year, bringing food from popular restaurant chains around town to our doorsteps. With Deliveroo serving even more locations two months after their launch, we took the opportunity to see how it measures up in Singapore.
The Intel Invent 50 contest provides a platform for local polytechnic and university students to devise innovative solutions to solve societal problems. Last month, the finalists attended a two-day boot camp to learn more about what goes into creating a working product. HWZ was the official media partner and we were there to watch these budding inventors at work.
A smartphone casing helps to protect and accessorize. Why simply stop at having a casing, when you can have the trendiest ones? Here are 10 à la mode smartphone cases for the ladies.
Intel recently launched its new 4th generation Core processors at Computex in early June 2013. Today, Intel announced its latest Core processors will now be available in Singapore through the many new notebooks and desktop systems that are making their way to the stores.
Dream Defenders, a 3D animated series made by Singaporean studio Tiny Island, is going to premiere on Hulu and Hulu Plus this summer. We chat with David Kwok, managing director of Tiny Island Productions, on how the series came to be and the challenges of making a successful animated series.
- Spotted in Australia: Google Pixel Smartphones in retail
- Two different modems found in the iPhone 7, one performs 30% better
- LTA and NTU want to keep your world moving with self-driving buses
- Full details of Samsung Singapore's Galaxy Note7 exchange/refund program
- Here's how to refund or exchange your Samsung Galaxy Note7
- The LG G6 may not come with a modular design
- LG K8 LTE available in Singapore from today
- The iPhone 7 has a hidden onscreen Home Button