- Articles tagged "singapore"
Restaurant delivery app Deliveroo launched late last year, bringing food from popular restaurant chains around town to our doorsteps. With Deliveroo serving even more locations two months after their launch, we took the opportunity to see how it measures up in Singapore.
The Intel Invent 50 contest provides a platform for local polytechnic and university students to devise innovative solutions to solve societal problems. Last month, the finalists attended a two-day boot camp to learn more about what goes into creating a working product. HWZ was the official media partner and we were there to watch these budding inventors at work.
A smartphone casing helps to protect and accessorize. Why simply stop at having a casing, when you can have the trendiest ones? Here are 10 à la mode smartphone cases for the ladies.
Intel recently launched its new 4th generation Core processors at Computex in early June 2013. Today, Intel announced its latest Core processors will now be available in Singapore through the many new notebooks and desktop systems that are making their way to the stores.
Dream Defenders, a 3D animated series made by Singaporean studio Tiny Island, is going to premiere on Hulu and Hulu Plus this summer. We chat with David Kwok, managing director of Tiny Island Productions, on how the series came to be and the challenges of making a successful animated series.
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached
- Galaxy Note7 replacement sets in South Korea are overheating or losing juice
- Re-contracting your telco plan? Beware of differing admin charges
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook
- #ICYMI Friday: Yahoo accounts hacked, lots of cameras, should you Apple Watch 2
- Apple just trademarked a retro-style '8' logo
- Grab partners with MIT-spinoff nuTonomy to allow hailing of its self-driving cars
- Samsung received "26 false reports" of Note7 fires, one of which is from Singapore