- Articles tagged "mullins"
AMD has updated its ultra-lower power APU offering with "Mullins". Targeted at Windows tablets and based on the new Puma+ architecture, we had the opportunity to give AMD's Mullins reference tablet a quick go. So here's a quick preview of what you can expect from AMD's latest ultra low power APU.
While the focus of AMD's press conference at CES 2014 was mostly on its new desktop performance APU, Kaveri, the big red also took this opportunity to show off a few reference devices designed around the upcoming Mullins APU. We show you a preview of how these devices might look and function. Also, new design wins for existing Kabini and Temash APUs.
- Motorola's Nexus 6 available in Singapore from 28 February
- Sony to unveil something "slimmer, lighter, brighter" at MWC 2015
- The CTIIC rises
- Apple set to hold "Spring Forward" event on March 9
- The LG Watch Urbane LTE doesn't run Android Wear, but it can make calls
- One step closer to Skynet and Judgement Day
- To NVIDIA and AMD, Microsoft's DirectX 12 says, "Let's work together"
- Samsung is the current leader in the smartwatch category