- Articles tagged "mullins"
AMD has updated its ultra-lower power APU offering with "Mullins". Targeted at Windows tablets and based on the new Puma+ architecture, we had the opportunity to give AMD's Mullins reference tablet a quick go. So here's a quick preview of what you can expect from AMD's latest ultra low power APU.
While the focus of AMD's press conference at CES 2014 was mostly on its new desktop performance APU, Kaveri, the big red also took this opportunity to show off a few reference devices designed around the upcoming Mullins APU. We show you a preview of how these devices might look and function. Also, new design wins for existing Kabini and Temash APUs.
- Samsung announces Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Singapore pricing and availability
- The European Union debates removal of regional limits on digital goods
- AMD quantifies DirectX 12 performance boost with new 3DMark API Overhead feature test
- Intel and Micron 3D NAND to enable up to 10TB 2.5-inch SSDs
- YouTube's new 4K, 60 frames per second videos will probably break your system
- HTC One E9+ with 5.5-inch Quad-HD display appears on its China website
- Rumor: NVIDIA to launch the GeForce GTX 980 Ti graphics card by mid-year
- Alleged photos of an actual LG G4 leak online