Articles tagged ‘windows 8’
In a surprisingly move, Samsung today announced a brand new category of devices. Called 'ATIV', it will be made up of devices running on Microsoft's Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 platforms. In this article, we take a look at the two tablet/notebook hybrid devices, the Smart PC and Smart PC Pro.
With tablets fast becoming the choice for simple productivity needs on-the-go, accessories like Microsoft Wedge Mobile Keyboard and Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover can make work much more bearable. Find out how both of these devices fared in our trials after the jump!
Following leaked images earlier this week of new Microsoft input devices designed specifically for tablets running Windows 8, Microsoft Singapore today confirmed and announced the upcoming launch of those products and gave us a closer look at them.
At a press event held in downtown San Francisco today, Microsoft's CEO Steve Ballmer has taken the stage to unveil the company's next major version of its office productivity application suite. Yes, 'Office 15' is Office 2013. Find out more about it right after the jump.
A bootable thumb drive that can run Windows 8 on almost any PC, any number of times? That's what Windows To Go is all about and we detail the finer matters from how it works, to requirements and initial experience.
In our previous feature, we covered the top performance enhancements made to the Release Preview of Windows 8. This time round, we're following up with three key tools that have been thoroughly revamped and will be most essential for regular Windows users, as well as power users alike.
At Microsoft’s TechEd Europe 2012, we managed to get more updates on features that would delight power users such as key performance enhancements made to the OS. We drill down and share what we found out from senior Microsoft personnel.
At CES 2012, Microsoft expressed their full commitment of a no compromise user experience across any type of device with the Metro UI being key across desktops, notebooks, tablets, phones and not to forget, the TV via the Xbox. We round-up all you need to know of this progression from Microsoft and its partners.
Summing up Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer’s CES 2012 keynote speech, Microsoft's all geared up to ensure every connected device will eventually sport some form of the Metro UI that's now the core feature of Windows 8. Details and future goals are right after the jump.
With official blog entries and a Facebook page, Windows 8 has kept us enthralled in anticipation. We jumped right into the thick of action with the release of its Developer Preview.
- SingTel Starts Pre-Orders for LG G Flex Today from 9AM, First Delivery from 18 Dec
- M1 Adopting One Minute Minimum Charge For Voice & Video Calls; Doubling Excess Data Charges
- Sony Announces Slim and Lightweight HD-SG5 External HDD
- Piixl’s Jetpack Straps to TV’s Rear, Brings PC Gaming to the Living Room
- Samsung and Fingerprint Partner to Develop Mobile Play and Learn Network for Kids
- Standard Chartered Bank Reports Theft of Private Bank Clients' Statements
- Google Rolls Out Android 4.4.1 Update for Nexus 5, Delivers Camera Improvements (Update: Available for More Nexus Devices)
- CM Storm Ceres-300 & Ceres-500 Gaming Headsets Lets You Game in Comfort