- Articles tagged "intel 810"
Intel has made a major leap in motherboard-level functional integration with the debut of the Intel 810 chipset. Targeted at low to mid-tier systems for home and office, this purpose-specific motherboard chipset has number of industry firsts to boast about and will shape how motherboard chipsets are designed in the future. Find out the full details and performance disclosure from HardwareZone.
- Acronis announces Acronis Access Connect, a cross-platform file access solution
- Pebble Time available for pre-order from June 22
- Native apps for Apple Watch available later this year, Apple to release new SDK
- Yota's next generation product line up to include YotaPhone 3 and 2c
- The Gear VR Innovator Edition for S6 is coming to local shores
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge in Green Emerald will be available from this weekend
- Xiaomi Mi 5 to come with 5.5-inch Quad-HD display, Snapdragon 820 and Sense ID?
- Jawbone sues Fitbit ahead of Fitbit's planned IPO