- Articles tagged "intel 810"
Intel has made a major leap in motherboard-level functional integration with the debut of the Intel 810 chipset. Targeted at low to mid-tier systems for home and office, this purpose-specific motherboard chipset has number of industry firsts to boast about and will shape how motherboard chipsets are designed in the future. Find out the full details and performance disclosure from HardwareZone.
- Chinese firm to sell the world's first bendable smartphone by year-end
- Xiaomi's Mi Drone is the world's first modular consumer drone
- PSA: There's no such thing as WhatsApp Gold
- The Pebble Core is a fresh take on wearables for runners and hackers
- Sony enhances home cinema audio with the new HT-RT3 sound bar *updated with pricing*
- The SteelSeries Rival 700 is a modular mouse with vibration alerts and an OLED display
- The Aftershock Ultracore is the ultimate boutique gaming PC with custom liquid cooling
- The latest Tough camera from Olympus is a 4K action camera that goes everywhere with you.