- Articles tagged "tech awards"
In this second and final part of the HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards 2011 Editor's Choice article, we focus on the cream of the crop in the PC ecosystem. And we bring you some photos and video highlights of the awards ceremony.
The first part of our HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards 2011 Editor's Choice article includes the best consumer electronics devices and gadgets, ranging from mobile phones to cameras and notebooks. Check out which devices last year scored highly with our team.
It's the time of the year for the HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards! This year, we paid tribute to 39 companies across 69 categories in the computing, consumer electronics, communications, and digital entertainment spaces. First up in this article are the results of the Reader's Choice polls. Come on in to find out if your favorite brand won!
The second and concluding part of our Editor's Choice Tech Awards for 2009 includes the best consumer electronics devices and gadgets, ranging from mobile phones to cameras and notebooks. Check out which devices last year scored highly with our team.
You have had your say with the HWM+HardwareZone.com Reader's Choice awards, so it's the turn of the team at HWM and HardwareZone.com to reveal the top performing products. Here then is the first part of our Editor's Choice Tech Awards.
Almost ten years in the making, the HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards 2010 was celebrated with no bars held. A prestigious event held at the Sheraton Hotel on the 3rd of February, it paid tribute to the very best in tech products and services within two main award categories: Editor's Choice and Reader's Choice. Read on to find out what took place that exciting afternoon.
- PSA: Fujifilm releases major firmware update
- THX launches HDMI-cable certification program
- BMW to demo auto-parking technology at CES 2015
- Microsoft recruiting for its new 'Arcadia' initiative
- LG to debut smart TVs running WebOS 2.0 at CES 2015
- Typo2 keyboard for iPhone 6 now available
- BlackBerry Classic launches in Singapore
- Swiss watchmaker Tag Heuer to launch new smart watch next summer