Articles tagged ‘radeon r9 290x’
Based on the new AMD R9 290X "Hawaii" GPU, we lined up two graphics cards from ASUS and MSI respectively. As the top of the line models, they sport custom cooling solutions and other distinguishing features to make them stand out from the crowd. Dive in and find out how they compete against each other!
The AMD Radeon R9 series of graphics cards consists of five product segments. The first two R9 290X and 290 options are meant for enthusiast gamers. The remaining three R9 280X, 270X and 270 are targeted at mainstream gamers who aim to stretch their budgets. So while the Radeon R9 series aims to give all PC gamers a card of their choice, how does it fare against NVIDIA's equally updated GTX 700 series? We uncover the differences for you.
- Cortana and Siri battle it out in Microsoft's latest ad
- Get reach quick with Canon's new high zoom compact cameras
- Drivers in the UK must surrender their mobile phones after an accident
- Google working with Motorola on a 5.9-inch Nexus phablet?
- Instagram releases one-touch photo and video messaging app, Bolt
- Tt eSports releases Challenger Go membrane gaming keyboard
- Customize your Windows Phone 8.1 lockscreen with Live Lock Screen Beta app
- Cooler Master announces new Resonar in-ear headphones