- Articles tagged "radeon r9 290x"
Based on the new AMD R9 290X "Hawaii" GPU, we lined up two graphics cards from ASUS and MSI respectively. As the top of the line models, they sport custom cooling solutions and other distinguishing features to make them stand out from the crowd. Dive in and find out how they compete against each other!
The AMD Radeon R9 series of graphics cards consists of five product segments. The first two R9 290X and 290 options are meant for enthusiast gamers. The remaining three R9 280X, 270X and 270 are targeted at mainstream gamers who aim to stretch their budgets. So while the Radeon R9 series aims to give all PC gamers a card of their choice, how does it fare against NVIDIA's equally updated GTX 700 series? We uncover the differences for you.
- Prepare for USB Type-C with SanDisk's new Dual USB Type-C flash drive
- Fractal Design announces Define S, silent case with watercooling support
- Specifications of Intel "Skylake" desktop processors leaked?
- Olympus announces the latest in their “Tough” series of ruggedised cameras – the Stylus Tough TG-4
- Qualcomm will ditch TSMC for Samsung to make the Snapdragon 820
- Re/code: Nokia plans return to phone market in 2016
- MediaTek launches 64-bit MT8163 and MT8735 chips for entry to mid-range tablets
- Canon launches the XEED WUX500, an LCOS projector with Wi-Fi and HDBaseT support