- Articles tagged "wearables"
The Samsung Gear S3 builds on the tried-and-tested formula of the Gear S2 with new features like built-in GPS and LTE. The watch is available in two variants, a Classic version and a more rugged-looking Frontier model.
We are finally into the second last month of the year, but more importantly, it's Friday. So here are some great deals to help you get your weekend started on the right note.
Here are the Samsung Gear Fit2 fitness tracker and Samsung Gear IconX up close.
We check out if the Rose Gold smartwatch is a worthy smart timepiece with premium build quality, or if it's a dud chasing the Rose Gold trend. What do you think?
Epson held an event in conjunction with Mercedes AMG Petronas to show off some of the technology they're using to aid the racing team in their collaboration. Find out how Epson's tech fits the team's needs.
The wearable device market is quickly becoming the most hotly contested space in technology. And for almost every company invested in the area, the most lucrative piece of real estate is your wrist. But with so many choices out there, which smartwatch is the best?
We got invited to attend the Intel Future Showcase recently and saw some tech that'll be landing in your hands very soon as well as some that might not be available till much later. Either way, it's worth it to read our impressions of some of the tech we saw.
With a more polished design, lower price point, more native apps, better dust and water protection and a new heart rate monitor with a built-in exercise app, Samsung's Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo smartwatches look much improved from last year's Galaxy Gear. But is it enough to make you want one? We find out.
While MWC 2014 may not officially kick off until tomorrow, Samsung has jumped the gun by unveiling its new second-generation smartwatches, the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo, a day early. But with less than six months since the release of the Galaxy Gear, are Samsung's new smartwatches enough of an improvement to find success?
Huawei added a new product category into their consumer products line-up today with the announcement of the TalkBand B1. The hybrid 'talk and track' companion to the recently announced MediaPad X1 is their attempt at interpreting the concept of wearables.
- Acronis True Image 2017 New Generation is the first of its kind to protect against ransomware
- You can pay for rides on public transport with EZ-Link Wearables
- Thousands of watch faces are coming soon to the Samsung Gear S2 and S3
- Report: Worldwide app downloads grew 15% in 2016, revenue up 40%
- ASUS rumored to launch the ZenFone 4 series in May
- Apple said to have delayed launch of new iPads to second half of the year
- Tag Heuer will unveil a smartwatch powered by Android Wear 2.0 in May
- "Irregularly-sized" batteries and manufacturing issues caused the Note7 fires?