Articles tagged ‘wearables’
With a more polished design, lower price point, more native apps, better dust and water protection and a new heart rate monitor with a built-in exercise app, Samsung's Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo smartwatches look much improved from last year's Galaxy Gear. But is it enough to make you want one? We find out.
While MWC 2014 may not officially kick off until tomorrow, Samsung has jumped the gun by unveiling its new second-generation smartwatches, the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo, a day early. But with less than six months since the release of the Galaxy Gear, are Samsung's new smartwatches enough of an improvement to find success?
Huawei added a new product category into their consumer products line-up today with the announcement of the TalkBand B1. The hybrid 'talk and track' companion to the recently announced MediaPad X1 is their attempt at interpreting the concept of wearables.
- Kingston introduces new 960GB SSDNow V310 SSD (updated)
- Western Digital's new My Book Duo devices offer up to 12TB of storage
- Imprint Energy is looking to print flexible, rechargeable batteries
- Mac OS X Yosemite public beta arrives tomorrow
- Apple rumored to be prepping OS X Yosemite for a late October launch alongside new iMacs and MacBooks
- Photos and specs of Samsung Galaxy Alpha smartphone leaked
- Marvel gives you access to 13,000 comics at US$0.99
- Listings by XtremeGuard suggest four different Apple iPhone 6 models for 2014