- Articles tagged ‘wearables’
With a more polished design, lower price point, more native apps, better dust and water protection and a new heart rate monitor with a built-in exercise app, Samsung's Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo smartwatches look much improved from last year's Galaxy Gear. But is it enough to make you want one? We find out.
While MWC 2014 may not officially kick off until tomorrow, Samsung has jumped the gun by unveiling its new second-generation smartwatches, the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo, a day early. But with less than six months since the release of the Galaxy Gear, are Samsung's new smartwatches enough of an improvement to find success?
Huawei added a new product category into their consumer products line-up today with the announcement of the TalkBand B1. The hybrid 'talk and track' companion to the recently announced MediaPad X1 is their attempt at interpreting the concept of wearables.
- Futuremark announces new benchmarking software for Windows 10
- Corning's Gorilla Glass 4 is twice as tough as competitive glasses
- Sony announces launch of the A7II, the first full-frame camera with 5-axis image stabilization
- AMD's Freesync technology is almost here and Samsung's leading the charge
- Alcatel Onetouch to debut smartphones at Sitex 2014
- Apple changes App Store buttons from "Free" to "Get"
- Brio, the smart power outlet that you'll definitely need
- Yahoo to be Firefox's default search engine