- Articles tagged "wearables"
The wearable device market is quickly becoming the most hotly contested space in technology. And for almost every company invested in the area, the most lucrative piece of real estate is your wrist. But with so many choices out there, which smartwatch is the best?
We got invited to attend the Intel Future Showcase recently and saw some tech that'll be landing in your hands very soon as well as some that might not be available till much later. Either way, it's worth it to read our impressions of some of the tech we saw.
With a more polished design, lower price point, more native apps, better dust and water protection and a new heart rate monitor with a built-in exercise app, Samsung's Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo smartwatches look much improved from last year's Galaxy Gear. But is it enough to make you want one? We find out.
While MWC 2014 may not officially kick off until tomorrow, Samsung has jumped the gun by unveiling its new second-generation smartwatches, the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo, a day early. But with less than six months since the release of the Galaxy Gear, are Samsung's new smartwatches enough of an improvement to find success?
Huawei added a new product category into their consumer products line-up today with the announcement of the TalkBand B1. The hybrid 'talk and track' companion to the recently announced MediaPad X1 is their attempt at interpreting the concept of wearables.
- Xiaomi to launch Redmi 2 in Singapore on March 10?
- Xiaomi's action camera is way cheaper than GoPro and Sony's most affordable models
- NVIDIA unveils the new GeForce GTX Titan X graphics card
- Lenovo to be investigated over using of Superfish software
- Acer's new Liquid Jade Z could be the best mid-range smartphone at MWC 2015
- Huawei unveils new wearable devices at MWC 2015 (Update: Hands-on photos!)
- NVIDIA's new Shield is a machine to watch
- Steam Machines chugging to retail later this year