- Articles tagged "wearables"
We got invited to attend the Intel Future Showcase recently and saw some tech that'll be landing in your hands very soon as well as some that might not be available till much later. Either way, it's worth it to read our impressions of some of the tech we saw.
With a more polished design, lower price point, more native apps, better dust and water protection and a new heart rate monitor with a built-in exercise app, Samsung's Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo smartwatches look much improved from last year's Galaxy Gear. But is it enough to make you want one? We find out.
While MWC 2014 may not officially kick off until tomorrow, Samsung has jumped the gun by unveiling its new second-generation smartwatches, the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo, a day early. But with less than six months since the release of the Galaxy Gear, are Samsung's new smartwatches enough of an improvement to find success?
Huawei added a new product category into their consumer products line-up today with the announcement of the TalkBand B1. The hybrid 'talk and track' companion to the recently announced MediaPad X1 is their attempt at interpreting the concept of wearables.
- PSA: Fujifilm releases major firmware update
- THX launches HDMI-cable certification program
- BMW to demo auto-parking technology at CES 2015
- Microsoft recruiting for its new 'Arcadia' initiative
- LG to debut smart TVs running WebOS 2.0 at CES 2015
- Typo2 keyboard for iPhone 6 now available
- BlackBerry Classic launches in Singapore
- Swiss watchmaker Tag Heuer to launch new smart watch next summer