Articles tagged ‘wearables’
With a more polished design, lower price point, more native apps, better dust and water protection and a new heart rate monitor with a built-in exercise app, Samsung's Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo smartwatches look much improved from last year's Galaxy Gear. But is it enough to make you want one? We find out.
While MWC 2014 may not officially kick off until tomorrow, Samsung has jumped the gun by unveiling its new second-generation smartwatches, the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo, a day early. But with less than six months since the release of the Galaxy Gear, are Samsung's new smartwatches enough of an improvement to find success?
Huawei added a new product category into their consumer products line-up today with the announcement of the TalkBand B1. The hybrid 'talk and track' companion to the recently announced MediaPad X1 is their attempt at interpreting the concept of wearables.
- Toshiba to restructure PC business
- California grants licenses to Google, Audi and Mercedes to allow self-driving cars on all roads
- Apple shutting down Beats Music?
- Apple sold 10 million units of iPhone 6 and 6 Plus in three days
- Joan Rivers promotes iPhone 6 from beyond the grave
- Sony announces launch of PWX-X200 XDCAM Camcorder
- Microsoft will double your OneDrive storage if you auto-upload photos
- Netflix is in talks to ban VPN access