- Articles tagged "wearables"
The wearable device market is quickly becoming the most hotly contested space in technology. And for almost every company invested in the area, the most lucrative piece of real estate is your wrist. But with so many choices out there, which smartwatch is the best?
We got invited to attend the Intel Future Showcase recently and saw some tech that'll be landing in your hands very soon as well as some that might not be available till much later. Either way, it's worth it to read our impressions of some of the tech we saw.
With a more polished design, lower price point, more native apps, better dust and water protection and a new heart rate monitor with a built-in exercise app, Samsung's Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo smartwatches look much improved from last year's Galaxy Gear. But is it enough to make you want one? We find out.
While MWC 2014 may not officially kick off until tomorrow, Samsung has jumped the gun by unveiling its new second-generation smartwatches, the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo, a day early. But with less than six months since the release of the Galaxy Gear, are Samsung's new smartwatches enough of an improvement to find success?
Huawei added a new product category into their consumer products line-up today with the announcement of the TalkBand B1. The hybrid 'talk and track' companion to the recently announced MediaPad X1 is their attempt at interpreting the concept of wearables.
- Sony schedules press conference at IFA 2015 on 2 September, launch of Xperia Z5?
- The Yamaha RX-V79 series 4K AV receivers are now available in Singapore
- Sony launches more mid-range phones
- Microsoft hands a cool US$100 million to Uber for investment
- Advanced microchip designed by NTU team gives ultra-high quality audio at less cost.
- NVIDIA issues voluntary recall of overheating NVIDIA Shield Tablets
- ASUS, EVGA release new X99 micro-ATX motherboards
- Turn your smartphone into an amazing 3D hologram