- Articles tagged "technostorm"
What makes a truly premium gaming notebook? Is it a powerful graphics card and processor, or is some extra magic required? A dedicated liquid-cooling dock for instance? We pit the sheer extravagance of the ASUS ROG GX700 against the G752 to see how well a luxury gaming notebook really performs.
Integrated graphics in processors are a godsend to folks who want to build a desktop system without a discrete graphics card. Not only does this allow for more cost savings, it also gives the owner the option to build a more compact system or take time to consider his discrete GPU upgrade options in the future. In the meantime, we put the best iGPUs from Intel and AMD to the test.
Marshmallow is the latest Android operating system to roll out from Google, and boy is it yummy. It's also packed with hidden goodies. Here are five that you may not know about.
DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer.
We take a quick look at the some of the latest products announced at Fujifilm's X-series anniversary event. Introducing the new X-Pro2, X70, and the new Fujinon XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR. Dive in to get familiar with these upcoming products.
The Casio WSD-F10 is a smartwatch truly designed for outdoor use. It is also the first watch with a built-in microphone that is water resistant up to 50 meters and features a dual layer display structure that meets U.S. military standards. We share photos of its functions up-close.
Samsung unveiled its updated 2016 Galaxy A series phones today. Available in 4.7, 5.2 and 5.5-inch sizes, all three phones boast premium metal and glass builds, Super AMOLED displays and expandable storage. The A5 and A7 will also have Full HD resolution displays, fingerprint scanners and Samsung Pay compatibility.
Launched by PCCW Media Group, the Hong Kong telecommunications and media company brings a free-of-charge, on-demand streaming platform that is capable of releasing subtitled versions of popular Korean dramas - as quickly as eight hours after airing on broadcast television.
Samsung's new flagship tablets are thinner and lighter than ever. But is their attractive design matched by equally compelling performance? We take a closer look to find out.
With all the buzz about how the HTC One A9 is just like an Android version of the Apple smartphone, we managed to get one for a closer inspection.
- Thinner MacBook Pros with OLED display touch bar and Touch ID arriving in Q4?
- Display suppliers preparing to mass produce OLED displays for the 2017 iPhone
- Linksys to launch new EA7500 Max-Stream AC1900 MU-MIMO router at PC Show 2016
- NVIDIA is reportedly working on two new GP102-based cards; the GTX Titan, and the GTX 1080 Ti
- Sony enhances home cinema audio with the new HT-RT3 sound bar
- Aftershock tries its hand at mini PCs with its new Nano series
- Toyota is teaming up with the inventor of the Segway to make better wheelchairs
- Spotify upgrades family plan with more users, slashes subscription price by half