- Articles tagged "technostorm"
HubSpot opened its new Singapore office back in April, with plans to hire up to 250 employees over the next three years. Here's why this just may be the perfect workplace for those of you who prize flexibility and individual autonomy above all else.
Community, hospitality, and fun are not easy to translate into a thriving workplace mantra, but Airbnb does that brilliantly. Take a peek at their Singapore office and unravel more about the company and its people.
Demons? A four-legged beast that looks like it came straight out of hell? Imagination came into play in a big way in Cooler Master's Case Mod World Series 2016. Here's a compilation of the winners for you to feast your eyes on.
RGB lighting isn't just for looks, most RGB keyboards will also let you program lights on a per-key basis, which can give you an added edge over the competition. We've rounded up eight of the best RGB mechanical gaming keyboards to find out which one is the best.
MWC Shanghai 2016 had no shortage of cool and quirky tech gadgets that were making its rounds. If you want to see a retail-ready smartphone with video projection, or a 24K gold SIM card, this is the place to be.
LG is making a return to the local notebook market, and spearheading its efforts is its new ultra light LG Gram notebooks. So light, they might redefine expectations of a notebook.
At MWC Shanghai 2016, we've had the opportunity to play with Lenovo's very own Snapdragon 820-based smartphone.
Funan DigitaLife Mall is closing for redevelopment, and the last day of trading is June 30, which is only a week away. At this point, are there any more deals to be had? There are, if you look hard enough.
Funan DigitaLife Mall will be closing this 30th June for the next three years. Here’s what some of its stores have got planned.
Android Pay launches islandwide today, making Singapore the third country with Android Pay after the US and UK. The service is compatible with any Android device with NFC-enabled, running on Android 4.4 KitKat or higher and works with MasterCard and Visa cards from DBS, OCBC, POSB, Standard Chartered and UOB.
- Spotify steps away from buying out SoundCloud
- The Bitfenix Shogun is the latest tempered glass chassis after your heart and wallet
- Samsung's Galaxy S8 rumored to sport bezel-free design and virtual home button
- HTC is not giving up yet, working hard on future flagship phones and Vives
- Samsung may enter the drone market with a circular model
- Samsung unveils the black pearl Galaxy S7 edge
- Running full Windows 10 on mobile devices with Snapdragon chips will soon be a reality
- Plantronics launches two versions of the BackBeat Pro 2 in Singapore