- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Local Netflix subscribers may have access to just under 12% of the US catalog, but that doesn't mean that there's nothing worth watching on the service. In fact, we'd argue that there's plenty still to enjoy. Here are 15 shows that you should absolutely check out.
Sony's new Xperia X series of phones was conceived around a focus on design and functionality. Thanks to things like the 23-megapixel rear camera, the hybrid autofocus system, and all-metal body, Sony has created some very attractive mid-range phones.
Sony claims their new Xperia X series of phones was designed with a focus on design and functionality. Do you agree?
As MWC 2016 draws to a close we take a look back at all of the week's major smartphone reveals, from the big hitters like the Samsung Galaxy S7 and LG G5, to the quirky, like the HP Elite X3 and HTC Desire 530. Looking for all of your MWC phone news in one place? Look no further.
Xiaomi has stressed much that their latest Mi 5 smartphone took two years to design, packed with flagship features but at a palatable price that everyone can agree. Here's a closer look at this well-crafted device.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 is an affordable and beautifully designed smartphone. It ships with a Snapdragon 820 processor, LPDDR4 RAM, and UFS 2.0 storage, giving it everything it needs to contend with the best.
The Huawei MateBook is the latest 2-in-1 Windows hybrid to take on the Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Constructed entirely of aluminum, it is solidly built and can be paired with a stylus with 2,048 levels of sensitivity and a keyboard for the full experience.
Sony's next-generation wireless smart earbuds debuts at MWC 2016's show floor, and we had the opportunity to get some first impressions of the hands-free personal audio device.
Samsung's latest flagship smartphones, the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, are here! They're waterproof, they have bigger batteries, and yes, expandable storage is back! We had a chance to take a closer look at them before MWC starts. Here's what we think.
Samsung wants to give the everyday person the ability to create Virtual Reality content. With VR being the next aggressive market, the Samsung Gear 360 VR camera is thus born. Read to see our trial with this pocket-sized VR shooter.
- Sony Xperia X smartphone is now available in retail and from telcos
- OnePlus 3 will be available in Singapore this July with no invite system (Updated)
- WhatsApp users make more than 100 million calls every day
- Cado air purifiers from Japan launch in Singapore, with a focus on tech and design
- This 1,000-core processor can be powered by a single AA battery
- Specs of the upcoming HTC Nexus phone leaked
- Kaspersky Lab seeks crowd-funding for their new USB charge-only adapter
- SanDisk has an iPhone case with 128GB of built-in flash storage