- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Looking to buy a new tech gadget? At this time of the year, your best bet is definitely the PC Show. This year's PC Show 2016 will run from June 2 to 5 at the Singapore Expo. Stay tuned to this spot as we update our list of bargains as they become known.
When it comes to Computex, there’s probably no bigger player than Intel who’s at the forefront of driving innovation and enabling scores of ODMs and OEMs to design amazing products around them. Trust us when we say Intel has its mind set on powering just about anything you can imagine. We show you why.
The ASUS ZenBook 3 has been touted as a MacBook killer, but is it really? Here's a closer look at one of the most attractive notebooks ASUS has put out in a long time.
ASUS has announced a 3D printing project that will allow gamers and enthusiasts to 3D print custom parts and modifications for their motherboards, opening up a new avenue of customization for system builders.
At Computex 2016, Dell updated its range of Inspiron 2-in-1 convertible notebooks, which also includes the world’s 17-inch 2-in-1 notebook. We took a closer look to see what’s what.
ASUS has the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 lined up squarely in its sights. The company has announced the Transformer 3 Pro and Transformer 3, two 2-in-1 hybrids that come with ample processing power and support for Thunderbolt 3.
Ever wondered what's the hype over Apple Pay and Samsung Pay? Where can you use it? Does your device support it? Here's a quick primer.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 is the undisputed single-GPU king, that much is clear now. But what about two of them in SLI? We plugged a couple of these cards into our test rig to find out!
Happening at Suntec Singapore this May 26 to 29, CEE 2016 offers the ultimate shopping experience for your home entertainment, lifestyle electronics, office equipment, and travel technology needs. Here's a sneak peek of the star buys you can expect at the show next week. Do check back frequently for more updated deals!
Plantronics just had a launch event for their latest BackBeat Go 3 wireless in-ear headphones, and we were on hand to check it out. Do these tiny headphones deliver better audio than before?
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM
- This Fuze iPhone 7 case brings back the headphone jack
- Razer redesigns their Kraken Pro V2 and Kraken 7.1 V2 gaming headsets
- Got deal, got talk: Newstead’s All about Audio roadshow is now on at Marina Square
- ADATA announces new flagship XPG SX8000 PCIe SSD with 3D NAND and NVMe support
- The Galaxy S8's secret weapon could be virtual reality
- Apple to equip higher-end models of 2017 iPhone with stainless steel frame?