- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Hot on the heels of the FiiO X1, is FiiO's X3 II, a pocket-sized High Resolution Audio portable media player that can also act as a USB DAC for your laptop or PC. We got a chance to have an exclusive first looks with the player, and we're pleased to be able to share it with you here.
Deep Learning and NVIDIA - what exactly do they have in common and what does it mean for the future? That's what we'll attempt to establish in this feature, along with how it's associated with Knight Rider.
Creative’s Sound Blaster Roar blew us away with its combination of features, performance, and price last year, so when we were invited to Creative’s headquarters for an exclusive sneak preview of the brand new Sound Blaster Roar 2, we were understandably excited. Pictures and first impressions after the jump.
We had some extensive hands on time with the Dell Venue 8 7000 tablet at Dell's launch event yesterday. As the world's thinnest 8-inch Android tablet, it still packs a lot of interesting capabilities, so here's a more detailed look at it.
Apple has finally revealed more details about the Apple Watch - the company’s first foray into the wearable space. So what can it do? How much will it cost? When can I get my hands on it? We got the details and more inside.
Sony recently organized a media session for their NW-ZX2 high resolution audio player, and we were on hand to find out just what Mr Katsumasa Yoshioka, Electrical Design Leader for the Walkman NW-ZX2 (and Senior Electrical Engineer, Video & Sound Business Group, Sony Corporation) had to say.
Anything happening at Mobile World Congress 2015, the largest mobile industry trade show of the year? Lots, apparently. We round up the key news and some interesting sights at the show floors. Enjoy and see you next year.
With Epic recently announcing that their latest gaming engine will be free for all, we take a step back and take a good hard look on whether that's actually a good thing. If it is, for who exactly?
Announced in November last year, but currently only available in China, MWC 2015 is our first chance to get a closer look at Nokia's return to the device market: the 7.9-inch N1 tablet.
With 802.11ac clients becoming more mainstream, there has never been a better time to invest in a 802.11ac compatible router. We pit four of the finest AC1900 class routers from the biggest names in networking - ASUS, D-Link, Linksys and Netgear - to find out which is best.
- Apple iPhone 6C reportedly sports the same design as the iPhone 5C
- Apple to debut 12MP sensor, 4K video recording and flash for selfies for new iPhones?
- Apple sends out invites for event on 9 Sep, expect to see more than new iPhones
- AMD officially announces its most powerful mini-ITX graphics card, the Radeon R9 Nano!
- Onkyo's DTS:X and Dolby Atmos-compatible TX-RZ900 and TX-RZ800 AV receivers are now in Singapore
- HTC launches dual-SIM 5.5-inch QHD display HTC One E9+
- MyRepublic Mobile’s mobility trial will begin on 22 October this year
- Twitch challenger YouTube Gaming is available starting today