- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Xiaomi has stressed much that their latest Mi 5 smartphone took two years to design, packed with flagship features but at a palatable price that everyone can agree. Here's a closer look at this well-crafted device.
Dyson did the impossible: It turned boring appliances like vacuum cleaners and fans into cool objects of desire. We get a look inside its Singapore test labs and see how the magic is done.
As more and more millennials enter the workforce, the expectation of what a business device should be is changing. This generation of workers wants their devices to look good and be fit for entertainment as well, which is why companies are taking design cues from their consumer products.
3DMark has launched Time Spy, a brand new DirectX 12 benchmark intended to assess the performance of the latest graphics cards on Windows 10. Here's how a handful of cards from the red and green camps measure up against each other.
After years of absence, LG's IT division has announced that it's once again bringing its well-regarded monitors to Singapore. Be it ultra-wide, 4K, or 1080p, there's something for everyone. Let's take a look.
Networking is a confusing and often misunderstood topic. It does not help that manufacturers are often vague in their descriptions and marketing material. Here is a guide to help you understand the latest standard in wireless technology.
Computex wrapped recently, but with so many other events, we saved the best for the last as we round up our coverage with the show girls of Computex 2016. And we didn't forget the video.
SSDs have never been more affordable. And in a bid to enable more mainstream users to jump onto the SSD bandwagon, SSD manufacturers are releasing even more affordable SSDs by the day. Here are three of the latest entry-level SSDs from OCZ, Samsung and Sony.
At MWC Shanghai 2016, we had the opportunity to try the HTC Vive, the VR headset made for gamers. Is gaming truly as groundbreaking when paired with virtual reality? We put it to a test.
We are updating our SSD migration guide, so whether you are using Windows or Mac, here's how you can clone your existing hard drive onto a spanking new SSD, thereby relieving you of the tedious process of re-installing your OS and apps.
- Dyson is expanding with a new Technology Centre in Singapore
- Google to run entirely on renewable energy in 2017
- Upcoming HyperDrive USB hub solves port problems on the 2016 MacBook Pro
- See how data science helped solve the mystery of the SMRT Circle Line disruptions
- 8 out of the top 10 cameras on Flickr for 2016 are iPhones
- Random shutdowns of iPhone 6s more widespread, software fix is on the way
- Sales of Apple Watch on track for the best quarter this holiday season
- There are 24 new watch bands for the Samsung Gear S3