- Articles tagged "technostorm"
The Acer Swift 7 is the world's first notebook to measure in at less than a centimeter thick. Combine that with a classy gold finish and sleek black lid, and Acer has created quite a winsome design that will turn quite a few heads.
Sony's latest smartphone flashes stunning looks and promises much improved camera performance. We take a quick first look at the company's new flagship at Sony’s booth in IFA 2016.
Sony’s series of noise-cancelling headphones gains a new model - the MDR-1000X. Here’s our first impressions from a brief hands-on.
Sony has just unveiled a slew of high-end products at IFA 2016; and expectedly, these new Signature series gear are all designed for high-res audio. Here are some of our first impressions of the MDR-Z1R headphones, NW-WM1Z player, and TA-ZH1ES headphone amp.
With this new device, anyone can shoot video that looks as smooth as a professional’s, just using their smartphone.
Lenovo has announced the Moto Z Play and a brand new Moto Mod, the Hasselblad True Zoom camera module. The Hasselblad True Zoom supports up to 10x optical zoom, and lets you shoot in either JPEG or RAW.
Bang & Olufsen just released their latest portable speaker, and we've got an exclusive hands-on with the unit. Early impressions of the BeoSound 1 and pictures inside!
Every year at Intel IDF, we expect two things to happen – the company's new ambitions, possibilities and innovations on an industry-wide scale, and advances in the CPU microarchitecture to propel the industry and achieve their vision. Today we present you with Kaby Lake, the company's new 7th Generation Core processors.
AMD's Zen chips aren't slated to reach mass availability till the early part of 2017, but the company is already at the gates with fresh details about its new architecture. Will Zen be the chip to make AMD a real player in the high-end CPU market again?
With all three telcos announcing their price plans for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note7, we find out who's offering the best deal.
- Microsoft has a patent for a foldable phone-to-tablet device
- Leaked schematics reveal bigger screens for the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Battery said to be the cause of Note7 fires, findings to be announced on 23 Jan
- LG G6 uses heat pipes to prevent overheating, undergoes stricter safety testings
- Value enthusiasts, welcome the new Silverstone Redline RL06-Pro ATX chassis!
- App.net is dead, long live Micro.blog
- Android creator Andy Rubin is building a new company and a premium smartphone
- No surprise: PC market suffers 5th straight year of decline