- Articles tagged "technostorm"
DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer and how to get your TV ready for it.
We take a sneak peek at the latest and what's perhaps the most ambitious game store in town, the Harvey Norman Games Hub at Millenia Walk.
SSDs are fast, but the SATA interface has been the limiting factor in their performance. If you really want to take your system to the next level, consider these high-end PCIe-based SSDs. We have four such drives tested in great detail!
Paradigm has just launched a new wireless speaker series , and we were on hand to get a quick first-hand experience of their new system options. If you're looking for modern speaker options, this could be just what you need.
We are just a week away from the official launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. Here's what we know about the Galaxy Note 7 so far!
We’ve had the chance to look at the new Cast app by Singtel, where it lets Singtel subscribers watch popular show while on the go. Come in to find out how it works, and what it offers!
Diesel cars have an almost unshakable reputation for being noisy, slow, and dirty, but I’m here to tell you that those days are history. Here’s why you should consider a diesel for your next car.
Xiaomi has stressed much that their latest Mi 5 smartphone took two years to design, packed with flagship features but at a palatable price that everyone can agree. Here's a closer look at this well-crafted device.
Dyson did the impossible: It turned boring appliances like vacuum cleaners and fans into cool objects of desire. We get a look inside its Singapore test labs and see how the magic is done.
As more and more millennials enter the workforce, the expectation of what a business device should be is changing. This generation of workers wants their devices to look good and be fit for entertainment as well, which is why companies are taking design cues from their consumer products.
- 99% of fake Apple chargers will not protect you against electric shocks
- Google unveils "Best of 2016" apps and games on the Play Store
- Android OS malware Gooligan breaches more than 1 million Google accounts
- Razer updates its 14-inch Blade notebook with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Apple just patented a design for a round smartwatch
- The Moto Z is getting new mods in the form of a Mophie battery and Incipio car dock
- Lossless audio streaming service, Tidal, joins Singtel Music platform
- GoPro cuts 15% of workforce and axes its entertainment division