- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Panasonic have been producing ruggedized notebooks for specialized industries such as law enforcement since 1996 and are undoubtedly the market leader, but can the Toughbook weather the global PC crunch?
It's always interesting when you get to have a look at the insides of your creative gear to see exactly what makes it tick, so we were most excited to travel up to Nikon's Ayutthaya factory and come back with this report.
Sitex 2014 is happening right now, and if you're looking for the latest IT and CE gadgets (not to mention bargains), this is the place to be for the next few days. If you do intend to drop by Singapore Expo, why not check out our article first for the highlights?
Networking is a confusing and often misunderstood topic. It does not help that manufacturers are often vague in their descriptions and marketing material. Here is a guide to help you understand the latest standard in wireless technology.
Still deciding whether or not to check out the International Sound & Sight Exhibition 2014? Here are some of our top picks from the show.
This year's International Sound & Sight Exhibition (ISSE) is taking place from November 28 to 30, at Parkroyal on Kitchener Road. Yamaha Music (Asia) is at the show for the fifth year running, and this time, the company has brought along its newest audio-visual wares. Let us take a look.
Going on a holiday, and looking for new gadgets to bring along? At this time of the year, your best bet is Sitex 2014, which will run from the 27th to 30th of November at the Singapore Expo. Stay tuned to this spot as we update our list of bargains as they become known. Here's what we've amassed so far.
Samsung's new NX1 camera is their first foray into cameras targeted squarely at professionals and serious enthusiasts, and we were on hand to get a quick first-hand experience of it.
Did you know, if you have an Intel-based smartphone, it's very likely that some of the components in that smartphone were designed and engineered right here in Singapore? Intel actually has two bases of operations in Singapore, one in Kallang and one in Ang Mo Kio, we took a peek inside its Kallang labs.
AC-2400 wireless routers are all the rage now and two of the hottest routers to have landed are the ASUS RT-AC87U and the Linksys E8350. To find out which is best, we dropped them both into a ring. Last one standing wins.
- LG prepares 4,000 G4 smartphones for a worldwide consumer experience outreach; Singapore included
- Casio's most advanced selfie camera is now available - the Exilim EX-TR60
- Nokia: No plans to manufacture or sell consumer handsets
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports
- The Nexus 7 (2013) is no longer available for purchase on the Google Play Store
- Caldigit releases Tuff external portable hard disk drive with USB-C and T4 Nano PCIe SSD RAID drive
- Sony adds two new Zeiss Lenses to the A-mount line-up.
- HTC One M9 availability and pricing finally revealed (updated)