- Articles tagged "technostorm"
When it comes to Computex, there’s probably no bigger player than Intel who’s at the forefront of driving innovation and enabling scores of ODMs and OEMs to design amazing products around them. Trust us when we say Intel has its mind set on powering just about anything you can imagine. We show you why.
The ASUS ZenBook 3 has been touted as a MacBook killer, but is it really? Here's a closer look at one of the most attractive notebooks ASUS has put out in a long time.
ASUS has announced a 3D printing project that will allow gamers and enthusiasts to 3D print custom parts and modifications for their motherboards, opening up a new avenue of customization for system builders.
At Computex 2016, Dell updated its range of Inspiron 2-in-1 convertible notebooks, which also includes the world’s 17-inch 2-in-1 notebook. We took a closer look to see what’s what.
ASUS has the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 lined up squarely in its sights. The company has announced the Transformer 3 Pro and Transformer 3, two 2-in-1 hybrids that come with ample processing power and support for Thunderbolt 3.
Ever wondered what's the hype over Apple Pay and Samsung Pay? Where can you use it? Does your device support it? Here's a quick primer.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 is the undisputed single-GPU king, that much is clear now. But what about two of them in SLI? We plugged a couple of these cards into our test rig to find out!
Happening at Suntec Singapore this May 26 to 29, CEE 2016 offers the ultimate shopping experience for your home entertainment, lifestyle electronics, office equipment, and travel technology needs. Here's a sneak peek of the star buys you can expect at the show next week. Do check back frequently for more updated deals!
Plantronics just had a launch event for their latest BackBeat Go 3 wireless in-ear headphones, and we were on hand to check it out. Do these tiny headphones deliver better audio than before?
This year's Google I/O saw a huge emphasis on VR, with Google dedicating 18 sessions just for that tech domain alone. Indeed, Google has introduced the Daydream VR framework. Let's take a closer look of what it entails.
- Xiaomi launches deca-core-powered Redmi Note 4
- StarHub brings back 12GB mobile data through its 2-in-1 SurfHub bundles
- #ICYMI Friday: Air purifiers, a new Redmi, the beautiful HP Spectre and more
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook
- PSA: You should update your iPhone to iOS 9.3.5 now
- ASUS ZenFone 3 and ZenFone 3 Ultra launch in Singapore; Deluxe coming September
- The LG Gram is now available in Singapore
- The ASUS Transformer Book T101 is a compact and affordable 2-in-1 notebook