- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Computex wrapped recently, but with so many other events, we saved the best for the last as we round up our coverage with the show girls of Computex 2016. And we didn't forget the video.
SSDs have never been more affordable. And in a bid to enable more mainstream users to jump onto the SSD bandwagon, SSD manufacturers are releasing even more affordable SSDs by the day. Here are three of the latest entry-level SSDs from OCZ, Samsung and Sony.
At MWC Shanghai 2016, we had the opportunity to try the HTC Vive, the VR headset made for gamers. Is gaming truly as groundbreaking when paired with virtual reality? We put it to a test.
We are updating our SSD migration guide, so whether you are using Windows or Mac, here's how you can clone your existing hard drive onto a spanking new SSD, thereby relieving you of the tedious process of re-installing your OS and apps.
HubSpot opened its new Singapore office back in April, with plans to hire up to 250 employees over the next three years. Here's why this just may be the perfect workplace for those of you who prize flexibility and individual autonomy above all else.
Community, hospitality, and fun are not easy to translate into a thriving workplace mantra, but Airbnb does that brilliantly. Take a peek at their Singapore office and unravel more about the company and its people.
Demons? A four-legged beast that looks like it came straight out of hell? Imagination came into play in a big way in Cooler Master's Case Mod World Series 2016. Here's a compilation of the winners for you to feast your eyes on.
RGB lighting isn't just for looks, most RGB keyboards will also let you program lights on a per-key basis, which can give you an added edge over the competition. We've rounded up eight of the best RGB mechanical gaming keyboards to find out which one is the best.
MWC Shanghai 2016 had no shortage of cool and quirky tech gadgets that were making its rounds. If you want to see a retail-ready smartphone with video projection, or a 24K gold SIM card, this is the place to be.
LG is making a return to the local notebook market, and spearheading its efforts is its new ultra light LG Gram notebooks. So light, they might redefine expectations of a notebook.
- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ with ease with Google Hangout's new shortcuts
- Plantronics’ new BackBeat 100 Series are great for calls and music
- Snapchat launches Spectacles, sunglasses with built-in camera
- The Samsung UBD-K8500 4K Blu-ray player is now available in Singapore
- Samsung's consumer confidence drops following the Galaxy Note7 recall
- Leica and Huawei to setup R&D center to work on optical and software systems
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached
- Galaxy Note7 replacement sets in South Korea are overheating or losing juice