- Articles tagged "technostorm"
AMD's Zen chips aren't slated to reach mass availability till the early part of 2017, but the company is already at the gates with fresh details about its new architecture. Will Zen be the chip to make AMD a real player in the high-end CPU market again?
With all three telcos announcing their price plans for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note7, we find out who's offering the best deal.
From Apple Pay to Samsung Pay, from Dash to MasterPass, there are more ways than ever before to pay using your smartphone in Singapore today. Here’s your one-stop guide to getting started.
Since the acquisition of Altera not long ago – an FPGA specialist – there have been many questions, some of which are if the FPGA business is here to stay and if Intel's IA architecture will eventually replace ARM. We give you the latest updates on Intel and FPGA from day 3 at IDF 2016.
I recently got a sneak peak into Hope Technik, an engineering-first Singapore company. Besides the SCDF’s Red Rhino fire trucks, Hope Technik also designs, engineers and builds an impressive number of other inventions.
Intel's Project Alloy is the first high quality fully untethered VR experience headset that is also the only one to offer a Mixed Reality experience. What is it and what can you expect? We got you covered, including a demo from the keynote that shows it all!
Love watching the latest Hollywood blockbusters? CatchPlay is a Netflix of sorts for movie lovers, and it's now available in Singapore. Learn more about it here.
Google Duo is a a new one-to-one video calling app that's made simple, secure and effective - even with a weak connection. Best of all, you'll never miss a precious moment and that's what matters most.
I’ve just tried the PlayStation VR, and it’s turned me from a VR skeptic to a VR believer. Here’s why.
The Galaxy Note7 is Samsung's first dual-curved display, and IP68 dust and water resistant Note device, and also the first ever Samsung device with both an iris scanner and a USB Type-C port. With this many firsts, the Note7 is looking mighty impressive. We take a closer look.
- 99% of fake Apple chargers will not protect you against electric shocks
- Google unveils "Best of 2016" apps and games on the Play Store
- Android OS malware Gooligan breaches more than 1 million Google accounts
- Razer updates its 14-inch Blade notebook with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Apple just patented a design for a round smartwatch
- The Moto Z is getting new mods in the form of a Mophie battery and Incipio car dock
- Lossless audio streaming service, Tidal, joins Singtel Music platform
- GoPro cuts 15% of workforce and axes its entertainment division