- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Eager for what Computex 2016 will reveal? Here's what Gigabyte said it has in store. Yes, this means new motherboards (unfortunately no new chipset) and new features for both gamers and professionals.
Yes, smartphones and tablets are very advanced these days; but sadly, their batteries still don't last very long. To ensure our device can at least last through the day, many of us carry a power bank. But with so many choices out there, how does one go about choosing one? Here are 5 tips.
The first 4K home cinema projector to use a laser light engine with 5,000 lumens of brightness, the Sony VPL-VW5000ES also supports HDR and covers the full DCI-P3 color space, with emulation for BT.2020. Here's our first-hand take after spending some time with it.
The HP Spectre is the world's thinnest laptop. Fortunately for us, we managed to spend some time with it at HP's commercial print and PC launch event in Macau. Here's what we thought about HP's latest luxury laptop.
The 12-inch tablet with detachable keyboard space is quickly becoming one of the most hotly contested markets around. And now joining the likes of Apple's iPad Pro, Microsoft's Surface Pro 4 and Lenovo's IdeaPad Miix 700 comes Samsung's effort, the Galaxy TabPro S. We take a closer look.
HP's updated Elite x2 2-in-1 device takes a lot of design cues from the Surface Pro 4, but it also includes a whole lot of features that business users will appreciate. Here's a closer look at the machine.
What happens when HDR meets OLED? Well, let's just say it's a sight to behold. If you're the kind that settles for nothing less than the very best, know that LG's 2016 OLED TV fleet is about to hit retail, including the oh-so-nice Signature G6.
Compatible with all HDR formats, including Dolby Vision, LG’s newest Super UHD TVs also come equipped with IPS 4K panel technologies, including ColorPrime Plus, Billion Rich Colors, and more. More details after the jump.
What does a beast like the ASUS ROG GX700 look like on the inside? We decided to take apart the liquid-cooling dock and pop off the bottom of the notebook to take a peek at the innards.
Our HWZ Malaysia team managed to spend some time with the Vortex, MSI's compact gaming powerhouse. As it turns out, this little machine is capable of serving up quite a monstrous performance.
- Xiaomi and Oppo reportedly getting dual camera modules from Samsung division
- Sony Xperia X smartphone is now available in retail and from telcos
- OnePlus 3 will be available in Singapore this July with no invite system (Updated)
- WhatsApp users make more than 100 million calls every day
- Cado air purifiers from Japan launch in Singapore, with a focus on tech and design
- This 1,000-core processor can be powered by a single AA battery
- Specs of the upcoming HTC Nexus phone leaked
- Kaspersky Lab seeks crowd-funding for their new USB charge-only adapter