- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Since the acquisition of Altera not long ago – an FPGA specialist – there have been many questions, some of which are if the FPGA business is here to stay and if Intel's IA architecture will eventually replace ARM. We give you the latest updates on Intel and FPGA from day 3 at IDF 2016.
I recently got a sneak peak into Hope Technik, an engineering-first Singapore company. Besides the SCDF’s Red Rhino fire trucks, Hope Technik also designs, engineers and builds an impressive number of other inventions.
Intel's Project Alloy is the first high quality fully untethered VR experience headset that is also the only one to offer a Mixed Reality experience. What is it and what can you expect? We got you covered, including a demo from the keynote that shows it all!
Love watching the latest Hollywood blockbusters? CatchPlay is a Netflix of sorts for movie lovers, and it's now available in Singapore. Learn more about it here.
Google Duo is a a new one-to-one video calling app that's made simple, secure and effective - even with a weak connection. Best of all, you'll never miss a precious moment and that's what matters most.
Yes, smartphones and tablets are very advanced these days; but sadly, their batteries still don't last very long. To ensure our device can at least last through the day, many of us carry a power bank. But with so many choices out there, how does one go about choosing one? Here are 5 tips.
I’ve just tried the PlayStation VR, and it’s turned me from a VR skeptic to a VR believer. Here’s why.
The Galaxy Note7 is Samsung's first dual-curved display, and IP68 dust and water resistant Note device, and also the first ever Samsung device with both an iris scanner and a USB Type-C port. With this many firsts, the Note7 is looking mighty impressive. We take a closer look.
DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer and how to get your TV ready for it.
We take a sneak peek at the latest and what's perhaps the most ambitious game store in town, the Harvey Norman Games Hub at Millenia Walk.
- The LG G6 may not come with a modular design
- LG K8 LTE available in Singapore from today
- The iPhone 7 has a hidden onscreen Home Button
- Eleven Sports Network's platform is now available on Samsung smart TVs through an app
- Some NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070s have memory issues that require a BIOS update to fix
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far
- The Nintendo Switch is both a home and handheld console in one device
- The Stigo is a foldable electric scooter that has a range of up to 40km