- Articles tagged "technostorm"
We attended NVIDIA's Play the Future event expecting a new mobile GPU, but what we got instead was a desktop GPU that's now also a 'mobile' GPU. More details inside!
Office 2016 launches today in 40 languages. Here's a look at some of the key new features to expect!
The Leica S recently got an update, moving to CMOS technology for its super-sized sensor and the company recently held a session for members of the media to find out what the fuss was all about.
This is the season for parties and concerts with the F1 night race in town and if you are looking to up your game and capture some special mementos to bring back with you, Canon has 3 simple tips to help you out.
With all three telcos announcing their price plans for the Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, we find out who's offering the best deal.
Epson held an event in conjunction with Mercedes AMG Petronas to show off some of the technology they're using to aid the racing team in their collaboration. Find out how Epson's tech fits the team's needs.
At the Synology 2016 Conference in Singapore, Synology unveiled its plans for the future, including an updated NAS operating system, a couple of new NAS devices, and its first ever router!
iOS 9 lands today, and it’s available for most of Apple’s iPhones and iPads. Here’s why you should update, and what you can look forward to.
Desktop Office for Windows and Mac, Office Mobile for Windows tablet and phone, Office for iPad and iPhone, Office for Android tablet and phone, Office 365 - you may not realize it, but we've reached a point where Microsoft's popular office productivity suite is now everywhere. Let us tell you where exactly you can find them and what they offer.
With security breaches all over the news these days, you can hardly be blamed for feeling a little paranoid about data theft or the actual snitching of your phone. We've rounded up a handful of apps to make your days a little easier and more secure.
- Lenovo brings the VIBE S1 and P1 to Singapore
- PSA: Firmware updates for the Nikon D750 and the D4S have just been released.
- ASRock just made it possible for you to overclock DDR4 memory on a non-Z170 motherboard
- Airbus wants to load passengers onto an airplane just like cargo
- Huawei unveils 6-inch Mate 8 with Kirin 950 octa-core chip and Android 6.0
- Geekbench results reveal specs of Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone
- The new Raspberry Pi Zero is a US$5 computer
- Google’s version of Facebook’s Instant Articles will arrive in early 2016