- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Nikon came around to our office with some of the products showcased at CES 2015, so we're pleased to bring you a quick first looks at their first headliners for the new year - the D5500 and the incredibly light AF-S NIKKOR 300mm F/4E PF ED VR. Read on for our initial findings!
Xiaomi's newly released Mi Note phablet has drawn a lot of comparisons to Apple's iPhone 6 Plus (not least from Xiaomi itself). But are those comparisons warranted? We take a closer look to see how it holds up to scrutiny when placed side by side with the iPhone 6 Plus.
What are some of the trends that would define the mobile, TV, computing, automobile, wearable, audio, and gaming spaces this year? After trimming the frivolous, here's a list of what we feel are the most important ones based on what we saw at CES 2015.
Bose had their new series of SoundTouch speakers on display in a Beach Villa at the Equarius Hotel, and we were on hand to have a quick first look at the new units.
Like the budget Redmi series, Xiaomi's flagship Mi series finally has its own large-screen smartphone, the Mi Note. Here are our first impressions of this 5.7-inch phablet.
As the world's largest tech expo, CES 2015, comes to an end, the HardwareZone team amassed quite a bit of interesting sights from the show. We've compiled most of them in this article for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!
We've previously had a detailed hands-on with the MSI GS30 2M Shadow notebook and its dock. In light of MSI's recent reveal of the machine at CES 2015, we now have the performance numbers to go along with our earlier article. Find out if this unique proposition can deliver!
The Vibe Band VB10 is Lenovo’s first wearable and it features a 1.43-inch E Ink display with a 7 day battery life, and is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
Lenovo has refreshed its flagship Thinkpad X1 Carbon so that is thinner, lighter, and also boasts the latest hardware and some welcomed design changes which will delight Thinkpad traditionalists.
Among a boatload of new TV models, the LG G Flex 2 was the only mobile product to headline their CES press conference and it pretty much stole the show. We've got plenty of hands-on photos and a run-down of the key specs.
- Apple aims to launch the Apple Watch in more countries by late June
- NZXT debuts Noctis 450 mid-tower case with focus on design and cooling
- HyperX launches Savage, new SATA-based 2.5-inch SSD
- Facebook adds video calling to Messenger
- MyRepublic to offer 1,000 free SIM and unlimited data in mobility trial
- 4.7-inch Oppo Mirror 3 available in Singapore from mid-May for S$349
- Facebook activates Safety Check tool in Nepal, will also match donations up to US$2 million
- Uiee launches compact charger that doubles as power bank and wall charger