- Articles tagged "technostorm"
The 26th edition of the PC Show is now happening at the Singapore Expo, from today June 2 to Sunday June 5. Want to know what are some of the products and deals that caught our eye when we combed the show floors earlier today? Well, you've come to the right place! Buy, buy, buy!
The ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe is the flagship of the company's new ZenFone 3 series of phones. How does it compare against the current Android flagships on the market? We take a closer look.
Looking to build your next PC? Well, MSI seems to have motherboards for all kinds of purposes, be it for gaming, case modding or work, you should be able to find one here that suits your needs.
Looking to buy a new tech gadget? At this time of the year, your best bet is definitely the PC Show. This year's PC Show 2016 will run from June 2 to 5 at the Singapore Expo. Stay tuned to this spot as we update our list of bargains as they become known.
Tablets and smartphones are so powerful these days, many people no longer need a laptop. But if you want to get any serious work done, a touchscreen keyboard just won’t cut it. A portable Bluetooth keyboard is easy to set up and gives you a real typing experience. We find out which is the best.
When it comes to Computex, there’s probably no bigger player than Intel who’s at the forefront of driving innovation and enabling scores of ODMs and OEMs to design amazing products around them. Trust us when we say Intel has its mind set on powering just about anything you can imagine. We show you why.
The ASUS ZenBook 3 has been touted as a MacBook killer, but is it really? Here's a closer look at one of the most attractive notebooks ASUS has put out in a long time.
ASUS has announced a 3D printing project that will allow gamers and enthusiasts to 3D print custom parts and modifications for their motherboards, opening up a new avenue of customization for system builders.
At Computex 2016, Dell updated its range of Inspiron 2-in-1 convertible notebooks, which also includes the world’s 17-inch 2-in-1 notebook. We took a closer look to see what’s what.
ASUS has the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 lined up squarely in its sights. The company has announced the Transformer 3 Pro and Transformer 3, two 2-in-1 hybrids that come with ample processing power and support for Thunderbolt 3.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to go on sale in Singapore from 20th August?
- Apple just sold its billionth iPhone
- M1 puts up S$10/month roaming data passport for Rio Olympics 2016
- The Thermaltake Riing LED RGB radiator fans can be fully controlled with software
- HTC 10 will be available exclusively on Lazada this Friday! (Updated)
- Amazon's new product hub is just for Kickstarter projects
- Habitap and Keppel Land collaborate to build the best smart homes in Singapore
- NVIDIA launches its most powerful graphics card yet, the Pascal-based Quadro P6000