- Articles tagged "technostorm"
As MWC 2016 draws to a close we take a look back at all of the week's major smartphone reveals, from the big hitters like the Samsung Galaxy S7 and LG G5, to the quirky, like the HP Elite X3 and HTC Desire 530. Looking for all of your MWC phone news in one place? Look no further.
Xiaomi has stressed much that their latest Mi 5 smartphone took two years to design, packed with flagship features but at a palatable price that everyone can agree. Here's a closer look at this well-crafted device.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 is an affordable and beautifully designed smartphone. It ships with a Snapdragon 820 processor, LPDDR4 RAM, and UFS 2.0 storage, giving it everything it needs to contend with the best.
The Huawei MateBook is the latest 2-in-1 Windows hybrid to take on the Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Constructed entirely of aluminum, it is solidly built and can be paired with a stylus with 2,048 levels of sensitivity and a keyboard for the full experience.
Sony's next-generation wireless smart earbuds debuts at MWC 2016's show floor, and we had the opportunity to get some first impressions of the hands-free personal audio device.
Samsung's latest flagship smartphones, the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, are here! They're waterproof, they have bigger batteries, and yes, expandable storage is back! We had a chance to take a closer look at them before MWC starts. Here's what we think.
Samsung wants to give the everyday person the ability to create Virtual Reality content. With VR being the next aggressive market, the Samsung Gear 360 VR camera is thus born. Read to see our trial with this pocket-sized VR shooter.
Just before the end of 2015, I spent two weeks in Tibet, shooting in the freezing winter, and loved it. How do you take great photographs in winter, when harsh weather is part of the process?
SSDs are fast, but the SATA interface has been the limiting factor in their performance. If you really want to take your system to the next level, consider these high-end PCIe-based SSDs. We have four such drives tested in great detail!
Taking photos at night is challenging, and taking photos of your friends and family at night is even more challenging! But it can be done, and here are seven step-by-step photography tips on just how to do it.
- SanDisk updates their iXpand Flash Drive - portable storage for iPhone and iPad
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Max phablet and MIUI 8 on 10th May
- Will the next Apple Watch have cellular connectivity?
- Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch likely to debut in Sep, luxury version in the works
- These countries are where the Apple iPhone SE is selling well
- Researchers just built a battery that is good for over 200,000 charge cycles
- Secretlab launches the Omega Elite, an all-leather gaming chair with a stealthy look
- Preliminary report shows Samsung dominating smartphone sales in Q1 2016