- Articles tagged "technostorm"
The new Moto flagship and mainstream smartphones are officially available to the Singapore market, together with their Moto Mod add-ons.
ASUS has the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 lined up squarely in its sights. The company has announced the Transformer 3 Pro and Transformer 3, two 2-in-1 hybrids that come with ample processing power and support for Thunderbolt 3.
Dell showcased a full range of Alienware systems and gaming hardware at an event yesterday, held to commemorate Alienware's 20th year in the high-performance PC business.
The latest flagship headphones from Focal have arrived in Singapore, and we were lucky enough to score a quick listening session with both of them. Here are our early first impressions of the Utopia and Elear.
So our sister publication GameAxis was sent the new PlayStation VR package and gleefully showcased what you get inside the box. We share their spoils in this photo spread.
ASUS just unveiled its latest range of computing and mobile devices, just in time for the holiday shopping season. This includes products like the ZenBook 3, its slimmest and most stylish notebook yet, and the Transformer 3 Pro, a veritable challenger to the Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Hop in for more details!
The ASUS ZenBook 3 has been touted as a MacBook killer, but is it really? Here's a closer look at one of the most attractive notebooks ASUS has put out in a long time.
The Samsung Galaxy Note7 might go down in history as the smartphone with the shortest shelf life. We take a look at its two-month journey from the launch to its unfortunate demise.
Epson launches 25,000-lumen EB-L25000U 3LCD laser projector; aims to make significant inroads into the high-brightness segment
Like the EB-L1000 series, the 25,000-lumen EB-L25000U is designed for large venue applications, including concert halls, giant exhibition rooms, and outdoor signage.
Apple's latest iPhones have been out for nearly a week now, but if you're still undecided on whether or not you should upgrade, we're here to help.
- Nearly one million people in China registered their interest for the Nokia 6
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy S8 on 29 March, retail price said to start from US$849?
- IMDA: 5G mobile data networks on track for 2020 deployment
- The Raspberry Pi Foundation releases Compute Module 3, with its sights set on industrial applications
- Rumor: Apple to offer a souped up MacBook Pro this year with up to 32GB RAM
- Usher in the Year of the Rooster with these specials from Apple
- NVIDIA’s original Shield TV gets updated with new software and features
- Microsoft has a patent for a foldable phone-to-tablet device