- Articles tagged "technostorm"
The ASUS ZenWatch 3 is not only the company's third-generation smartwatch, it is also their first that has a round face. Powered by Android Wear, here's a closer look at ASUS' latest smartwatch.
What's the best mouse for competitive Overwatch and other FPS games? We take a closer look at the mice used by top Overwatch pros like Miro, ShadowBurn and Taimou to determine which is the best mouse for most gamers.
BenQ Singapore has today unveiled the W11000, the company’s flagship DLP-based 4K UHD home cinema projector. Let's tell you how it's able to achieve a 4K picture with 8.3 million effective pixels despite not having a native 4K chip.
The last major tech show, Sitex, is here again! Keep yourself updated with our opening day live feed for interesting sights and the best buys happening right now direct from the show floor.
Yes, smartphones and tablets are very advanced these days; but sadly, their batteries still don't last very long. To ensure our device can at least last through the day, many of us carry a power bank. But with so many choices out there, how does one go about choosing one? Here are 5 tips.
Tri-band routers are ideal for homes with many connected devices. And today we will be taking a close at look at three of the newer AC3200 class tri-band routers from some of the most established names in home networking - Linksys, Netgear and TP-Link.
Forget virtual reality (VR), Lenovo and Google wants you to explore the world of augmented reality (AR) in the first Tango-enabled smartphone, the Phab2 Pro. Check out our quick hands-on here.
All three telcos have revealed their price plans for LG's upcoming V20 smartphone. We compare them to see who's offering the best deal at each tier.
LG's newest flagship smartphone, the V20, will be coming to Singapore on 5th November for S$998. The V20 sports a bevy of high-end pro-sumer features, including a Hi-Fi Quad DAC with speakers tuned by B&O, an HD Audio Recorder, and front and rear wide-angle lens cameras. We take a closer look.
Adobe MAX is Adobe’s biggest show for the year, during which the company shows off its latest product developments. This year is no different, and we were on hand to bring you all the news.
- Palit announces GeForce GTX 1080 Dual OC, a slimmer and more compact card
- Rumor: iPhone 8 to utilize new 3D touch technology
- Uber is paying US$20 million to settle claims it misled drivers over potential earnings
- Hugo Barra leaving Xiaomi to return to Silicon Valley
- Samsung will not announce the Galaxy S8 at MWC 2017
- China invests 100 billion yuan into state fund for Internet
- Foxconn considering building US$7 billion display factory in the U.S. with Apple
- Aggressive battery design caused Note7's demise; this is how Samsung will prevent it from happening again