- Articles tagged "technostorm"
The Samsung Galaxy Note7 might go down in history as the smartphone with the shortest shelf life. We take a look at its two-month journey from the launch to its unfortunate demise.
Epson launches 25,000-lumen EB-L25000U 3LCD laser projector; aims to make significant inroads into the high-brightness segment
Like the EB-L1000 series, the 25,000-lumen EB-L25000U is designed for large venue applications, including concert halls, giant exhibition rooms, and outdoor signage.
Apple's latest iPhones have been out for nearly a week now, but if you're still undecided on whether or not you should upgrade, we're here to help.
If you're looking for a prosumer-level interchangeable lens camera, your shortlist should definitely consist of the Canon EOS 80D, Nikon D500, and Sony A6300. But which is our favorite? In this review, we pit these three APS-C cameras against one another to see which comes up tops.
What happens when you take an intelligent speaker and improved its features based on user feedback? You get the Creative iRoar Go. Check out what's new here.
Nearly everything on the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus is an upgrade: build, display, speakers, storage, processor, battery life, cameras. But are any of these things the next big thing? Here's what we think.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 is the best card you can buy on the market now (discounting the new Titan X aimed at deep learning researchers). That said, it isn't always lonely at the top, and there are plenty of custom cards for you to choose from. We round up cards from ASUS, MSI, and Palit and put them to the test.
Fujifilm has just announced the GFX 50S, a medium format digital camera with a 51.4MP CMOS sensor. Now, let's take a closer look at some functional prototypes of this new camera, along with mockups of the proposed line-up.
Should you get a dedicated action camera to record your exploits and holidays? This little 4K action camera by Sony should tempt you enough to ditch your smartphone camera for better footage.
There's a new messaging app in town today for Android phones and iPhones, and it's Allo from Google. Should you use it over Hangouts? Here's what you need to know about it.
- Bluetooth 5 devices will begin offering faster speeds and longer ranges over the next year
- YouTube reveals Singapore’s top-trending videos of 2016
- Pebble confirms that it's joining Fitbit; will issue Kickstarter refunds
- Google is working to shrink the size of Android app updates by as much as two-thirds
- How the ‘Get a Mac’ ads were made
- Apple said to be negotiating for earlier access to movies on iTunes
- Apple says iPhone 6 fires in China are not due to product faults
- Here are the "Best of 2016" apps, music, movies, books and podcasts from Apple