- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Wireless routers are getting faster and faster and the latest ones can support a combined throughput of a whopping 5300Mbps. How is that possible? And how good are they? We are going to find out today by pitting the latest AC5300 class routers against each other.
Join us as we take a tour around Apple's new global flagship store in Union Square, San Francisco.
Even without new hardware announcement, Apple had a very convincing and exciting software update across the entire Apple ecosystem. "Emojification" is just one of the new things that happened, but hop in and find out every new update from Apple at WWDC 2016!
LCD TVs today are vastly different from LCD TVs we had 10 years ago, both in terms of design, capabilities, and picture quality. And recently, Samsung has unveiled what it called 'SUHD' TVs. What is SUHD and how is it different from your typical 4K LCD TV? We give you the lowdown.
Forget virtual reality (VR), Lenovo and Google wants you to explore the world of augmented reality (AR) in the first Tango-enabled smartphone, the Phab2 Pro. Check out our quick hands-on here.
At the recently concluded Google I/O 2016, Project Tango was given a fair bit of attention at the developer sessions. While it's not new, just what is Project Tango about, and why would it matter more than VR in the short run? We cover these details as we try out the Yellowstone dev-kit running on the NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor.
You've seen the new Moto Z, now check out the initial batch of Moto Mods. These modular add-ons magnetically snap onto the back of the phone for instant activation and are big enough to provide a real, tangible enhancements.
The Apple Worldwide Developers Conference 2016 (WWDC) takes place next week, and here's what we can expect to be announced.
Alongside its new Pascal GPUs, NVIDIA also introduced Ansel, a brand new screen capture tool that offers powerful new features like a free-ranging camera, EXR image capture, and integrated filters. Here's a closer look at how Ansel is taking in-game photography to the next level.
Tri-band routers are ideal for homes with many connected devices. And today we will be taking a close at look at three of the newer AC3200 class tri-band routers from some of the most established names in home networking - Linksys, Netgear and TP-Link.
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470
- Thermaltake announces Toughpower SFX Gold series PSUs for SFF systems