Articles tagged ‘technostorm’
Happening from 5th to 8th June, the PC Show is the place to be at this time of the year if you're looking for the best IT and consumer electronics deals. Before you head down to the Singapore Expo, why not check out our article first for some of the best deals?
ECS showcases the LIVA, their full-featured sub-$200 Bay Trail mini PC at Computex 2014 and brings out the lighter side of casemodding.
Gaming has been a big theme across this year’s Computex and mechanical keyboards now seem to be the norm. However, these three boards offered just enough interesting features to stand out among the crowd.
Looking to get a new tech gadget? At this time of the year, your best bet will be at PC Show 2014, which will run from the 5th to 8th of June at the Singapore Expo. Stay tuned to this spot as we update our list of bargains as they become known. Without further ado, here's what we've so far.
Besides Gamer, Overclocking and Classic series, MSI announces a new Eco series catered for personal cloud, home and SMB server setups. Also showcases next generation DDR4 and USB 3.1 prototypes.
Personal gadgets with sensors that track our health, sleep, movement and exercise are becoming increasingly popular, and if you're a gamer, there's now a mouse that can track your gaming performance. Here's our initial impressions of the Tt eSPORTS Theron Plus Smart Mouse.
Prototype WD PCI Express hybrid drive benchmark spotted in the wild at Computex 2014 and appears to achieve the current gen SATA Express 1GB/s bandwidth utilization.
MSI has come a long way from being just a motherboard and graphics card brand. Their latest ultra-slim gaming notebooks can go toe to toe with the best in both performance and design.
As part of ASUS’ ROG announcements today, two new small form factor desktop systems were announced. The high-end G20 and ultra-compact GR8, which are both powered by Intel processors and NVIDIA GPUs, and will be compatible with SteamOS.
Professional overclockers Lucky_n00b and Coldest from Indonesia turned up at Computex 2014 to showcase the overclocking potential of MSI's Z97 MPower Max AC motherboard taking Intel's just announced K-series Devil's Canyon processor to 6.4GHz. ZOMG!
- Xiaomi responds to allegations that its phones are sending personal data to Chinese servers secretly
- Feeling stressed without your phone? You may be suffering from nomophobia
- Security researchers show how a USB device can takeover your computer
- Apple cutting more than a quarter of Beats team
- Apple said to unveil iPhone 6 on September 16, hit retail shelves on October 14?
- Samsung to launch two new high-end smartphones soon to reverse falling sales
- Samsung to announce the Galaxy Note 4 on September 3?
- HTC's new J Butterfly is waterproof One (M8) in disguise, available only in Japan