- Articles tagged "technostorm"
After creating what it thinks is the best tablet in the Surface Pro, Microsoft set out to create the ultimate laptop. The result is the Surface Book, an incredibly powerful 13.5-inch laptop with an equally incredible hinge design. Here are our first impressions.
Finally, Microsoft has released a flagship handset running Windows 10. Decked with the latest smartphone technologies, the new 950 series consists of the 5.2-inch Lumia 950 and the 5.7-inch Lumia 950 XL. Are they worth the wait? We go hands-on.
Day 1 of Adobe MAX 2015 say a slew of updates to many of the Creative Cloud family of apps with desktop apps mostly getting Touch workflow updates and mobile apps getting more powerful features. Here are the main top new technologies and updates for Adobe CC 2015.
The newest version of Mac OS X, 10.11 or ‘El Capitan’, will be available later today, for free. Should you upgrade to OS X El Capitan? What do you have to look forward to if you do?
So you've installed the MIUI 7 beta on your Xiaomi smartphone, but want to roll back to MIUI 6? Here's our handy guide to assist you on the process.
HBM has the potential to pave the way for 4K gaming and bandwidth-hungry applications. What is it though and why is it a huge improvement over traditional GDDR type memory?
Gaming rigs don't have to cost you an arm and a leg. Maybe you don't want to play GTA V, but just League of Legends and Dota 2? We round up custom versions of the GeForce GTX 950 from ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI to tell you which one you should get for multiplayer online battle arena gaming.
The phrase "cheap and cheerful" normally has a negative connotation. To find out if it still holds true, in the world of computing at least, we decided to try out three affordable 2-in-1 detachable notebooks. Is there a bargain to be found? Let's find out!
Apple’s newest iPhones, the 6s and 6s Plus, are launching this Friday, so that means one thing: new accessories to buy, buy, buy!
Sony's latest flagship could be its biggest upgrade ever. The Xperia Z5 boasts a completely redesigned 23-megapixel camera with 0.03 second autofocus, a fingerprint scanner built into the power button and an innovative display memory cache that promises up to two days of battery life. We get a closer look.
- The new Raspberry Pi Zero is a US$5 computer
- Google’s version of Facebook’s Instant Articles will arrive in early 2016
- Fossil enters the world of smartwatches with the Q Founder
- The Samsung Gear VR is the cheapest VR headset ever that's not made of cardboard
- Google rumored to be helping Samsung optimize its TouchWiz interface
- An online marketplace dedicated to smartphones? Andios is poised to offer easy and credible transactions for you
- Klipsch’s new X-series brings new levels of quality and comfort to in-ear headphones
- LG’s metal-clad midrange smartphone comes to Singapore