- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Compatible with all HDR formats, including Dolby Vision, LG’s newest Super UHD TVs also come equipped with IPS 4K panel technologies, including ColorPrime Plus, Billion Rich Colors, and more. More details after the jump.
What does a beast like the ASUS ROG GX700 look like on the inside? We decided to take apart the liquid-cooling dock and pop off the bottom of the notebook to take a peek at the innards.
Our HWZ Malaysia team managed to spend some time with the Vortex, MSI's compact gaming powerhouse. As it turns out, this little machine is capable of serving up quite a monstrous performance.
NVIDIA's annual Graphics Technology Conference (GTC) has yet to start, but we can already foresee that the highlights would be on the Pascal GPU, new developments in Deep Learning and NVIDIA's goal of self-driving cars. There are actually so many technologies working behind the scenes to make the autonomous car a reality that we believe car tech will be NVIDIA's biggest focus this year besides VR gaming. Read on to see why.
Even computers don't live forever. But when our faithful companions lose their spark, don't toss them in the garbage! Here are some creative ways to give their mortal bodies a new lease on life. Some of these will definitely raise a few eyebrows.
Qualcomm recently held an event in Singapore to talk more about its crown jewel, the Snapdragon 820 SoC. The chip is already found in seven flagship devices and has been designed from the ground up to enable better user experiences in areas as diverse as VR, photography, connectivity.
Yes, the angle of view is still pretty limited. But its other aspects are exciting.
What are the most important considerations when selecting an ultrabook? As it turns out, things like design, portability, and performance go a long way toward determining a winner. In this article, we take a look at ultrabooks from the likes of Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP, and Lenovo to determine which rules the roost.
With its new Snapdragon 820 SoC making its way into just about every flagship device to be launched in the first half of 2016, Qualcomm is on track to leave behind all the unhappy memories of 2015. Here's what you need to know about Qualcomm's latest super chip.
LG has just unveiled the G5, a modular flagship smartphone, which you'll be able to customize with a slew of add-on attachments like a camera add-on grip, and a Hi-Fi DAC. Check out our first impressions here!
- Linksys to launch new EA7500 Max-Stream AC1900 MU-MIMO router at PC Show 2016
- NVIDIA is reportedly working on two new GP102-based cards; the GTX Titan, and the GTX 1080 Ti
- Sony enhances home cinema audio with the new HT-RT3 sound bar
- Aftershock tries its hand at mini PCs with its new Nano series
- Toyota is teaming up with the inventor of the Segway to make better wheelchairs
- Spotify upgrades family plan with more users, slashes subscription price by half
- Logitech spices things up with the M238 Wireless Mouse
- Toshiba will be back at PC Show 2016 with full range of business notebooks