- Articles tagged "technostorm"
We are updating our SSD migration guide, so whether you are using Windows or Mac, here's how you can clone your existing hard drive onto a spanking new SSD, thereby relieving you of the tedious process of re-installing your OS and apps.
How do you take great travel photographs that you'll love - using a smartphone? I spent seven days traveling around South Korea to discover the answer, taking lots of bad photos but still ending up with photos that I love. Here's how I did it and what I learned along the way.
Prior to the official launch of the Xbox One S (1TB), Microsoft Singapore invited us to their place for a quick peek at the gaming console.
The full-frame Canon EOS-1D X Mark II and Nikon D5 represent the pinnacle of imaging. We pit these two giants against each other to see which comes ahead!
With 802.11ac clients becoming more mainstream, there has never been a better time to invest in a 802.11ac compatible router. We pit four of the finest AC1900 class routers from the biggest names in networking - ASUS, D-Link, Linksys and Netgear - to find out which is best.
How do you take good travel photographs that express how you feel about a place? I spent 10 days in Japan with the Canon EOS 7D Mark II, trying to find the answer. Here's what I saw in search of old Japan, and how I shot it.
Lenovo has announced the Yoga 910 and Miix 510, two new multi-mode notebooks aimed at a new generation of users who use the same device for both work and play.
The new Lenovo Yoga Book is a fairly bold statement in hardware design. It is the product of three years of hard work and continual iterations, and the result is one of the most novel takes on a tablet PC we've seen.
The Samsung Gear S3 builds on the tried-and-tested formula of the Gear S2 with new features like built-in GPS and LTE. The watch is available in two variants, a Classic version and a more rugged-looking Frontier model.
The ASUS ZenWatch 3 is not only the company's third-generation smartwatch, it is also their first that has a round face. Powered by Android Wear, here's a closer look at ASUS' latest smartwatch.
- Aggressive Note7 battery design caused its demise; this is how Samsung will prevent it from happening again
- New firmware update is available for the Surface Pro 4
- Apple sues Qualcomm for US$1 billion over royalty fees
- LG G6 rumored to come with Google Assistant
- These Samsung Galaxy devices are getting the Android 7.0 update
- Updated Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 launches in India with Snapdragon 625 processor
- Acronis True Image 2017 New Generation is the first of its kind to protect against ransomware
- Thousands of watch faces are coming soon to the Samsung Gear S2 and S3