- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Wireless routers are getting faster and faster and the latest ones can support a combined throughput of a whopping 5300Mbps. How is that possible? And how good are they? We are going to find out today by pitting the latest AC5300 class routers against each other.
Even though NVIDIA introduced G-Sync in 2013, a significant price premium is still attached to G-Sync capable monitors. Unsurprisingly, adoption has also been patchy, despite the benefits. Read on to find out how G-Sync works and if you should upgrade your monitor.
Which smartphone takes the better photos? Is it the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, or last year’s smartphone camera champ, the Apple iPhone 6s Plus? Find out right here. Inside. Click.
Eager for what Computex 2016 will reveal? Here's what Gigabyte said it has in store. Yes, this means new motherboards (unfortunately no new chipset) and new features for both gamers and professionals.
Yes, smartphones and tablets are very advanced these days; but sadly, their batteries still don't last very long. To ensure our device can at least last through the day, many of us carry a power bank. But with so many choices out there, how does one go about choosing one? Here are 5 tips.
The first 4K home cinema projector to use a laser light engine with 5,000 lumens of brightness, the Sony VPL-VW5000ES also supports HDR and covers the full DCI-P3 color space, with emulation for BT.2020. Here's our first-hand take after spending some time with it.
The HP Spectre is the world's thinnest laptop. Fortunately for us, we managed to spend some time with it at HP's commercial print and PC launch event in Macau. Here's what we thought about HP's latest luxury laptop.
The 12-inch tablet with detachable keyboard space is quickly becoming one of the most hotly contested markets around. And now joining the likes of Apple's iPad Pro, Microsoft's Surface Pro 4 and Lenovo's IdeaPad Miix 700 comes Samsung's effort, the Galaxy TabPro S. We take a closer look.
HP's updated Elite x2 2-in-1 device takes a lot of design cues from the Surface Pro 4, but it also includes a whole lot of features that business users will appreciate. Here's a closer look at the machine.
What happens when HDR meets OLED? Well, let's just say it's a sight to behold. If you're the kind that settles for nothing less than the very best, know that LG's 2016 OLED TV fleet is about to hit retail, including the oh-so-nice Signature G6.
- Linksys to launch new EA7500 Max-Stream AC1900 MU-MIMO router at PC Show 2016
- The Aftershock Ultracore is the ultimate boutique gaming PC with custom liquid cooling
- NVIDIA is reportedly working on two new GP102-based cards; the GTX Titan, and the GTX 1080 Ti
- Sony enhances home cinema audio with the new HT-RT3 sound bar
- Aftershock tries its hand at mini PCs with its new Nano series
- Toyota is teaming up with the inventor of the Segway to make better wheelchairs
- Spotify upgrades family plan with more users, slashes subscription price by half
- Logitech spices things up with the M238 Wireless Mouse