- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Samsung's new flagship tablets are thinner and lighter than ever. But is their attractive design matched by equally compelling performance? We take a closer look to find out.
With all the buzz about how the HTC One A9 is just like an Android version of the Apple smartphone, we managed to get one for a closer inspection.
The new Yoga 900S from Lenovo is the company’s thinnest and lightest convertible notebook ever. We check it out at CES 2016 to find out what’s new and great about this ultra-thin device.
Just days ago, Lenovo announced its new business-oriented ThinkPad X1 family of devices. Now that we are here at CES 2016, here's a closer look at some of them.
The Nextbit Robin is possibly a revolutionary smartphone that re-imagines physical and software design like no other device. If you ever wanted a modern, carefree phone for the connected age, the Nextbit Robin encompasses this better than any others in the market. Find out why in our feature.
The 12-inch tablet with detachable keyboard space is quickly becoming one of the most hotly contested markets around. And now joining the likes of Apple's iPad Pro, Microsoft's Surface Pro 4 and Lenovo's IdeaPad Miix 700 comes Samsung's effort, the Galaxy TabPro S. We take a closer look.
Samsung unveiled its new range of SUHD TVs at CES 2016 today. The new lineup includes the world's first bezel-less curved design, and a full lineup spanning from 50-inch up to 80-inch all with 10-bit quantum dot display and 1,000-nit HDR technology for superior picture quality.
At CES 2016, LG showed off it's brand new ultra premium series labelled the Signature series. It consists of the stunning Signature 4K OLED TV whose panel is just 2.57mm thin, a powerful and practical washing machine with a 20-year warranty on its motor, a stylish and modern refrigerator and an air purifier. We line-up photos of these new upcoming products.
LG has just carved a niche to cater towards audience who’ve an eye for design, but without the appetite for a big price tag. So do the LG K10 and K7 impress by design for the mass market consumers? You be the judge!
Twitter is stuck in quite a rut. User growth has stagnated, and it has increasingly sought to blunt the competition by mimicking rivals like Facebook. Is Twitter a failing product, or is it just a victim of the times?
- The Sony A6300 is the company's newest flagship APS-C interchangeable mirrorless camera
- This is why you shouldn't get a third party vendor to fix your Touch ID button
- It's official - Mozilla will end support for Firefox OS in May
- Apple iPhone 5se to have a hot pink color option?
- Singtel offering free unlimited mobile data and Singtel TV previews this Chinese New Year
- The world's smallest camera drone can be yours for US$39.99
- Limited units of gold Huawei Nexus 6P (128GB) available in Singapore during CNY
- Samsung is unveiling the Galaxy S7 on the same day as LG G5 launch