- Articles tagged "technostorm"
The new Transformer Book Flip and Transformer Book T100HA from ASUS will come preloaded with Windows 10 and will be amongst the first devices in the market to come with USB Type-C ports.
At Computex 2015, ASUS announced a wide range of various "Zen" devices including a new All-in-One desktop system, tablets and a smartphone designed specially for taking selfies.
The Mota Doi smartring has been one of the more hyped up wearables around with a successful Kickstarter campaign making rounds through international trade shows like IFA and CES. Does it really work? We take a look at CES Asia 2015.
Sony unveiled its newest flagship, the Xperia Z3+, today. Known in Japan as the Z4 (the Japan version includes Digital TV and a Japan-specific FeliCA RFID smart card reader), the Z3+ boasts a slimmer, lighter design, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor and a new 5MP front-facing camera.
Leader Radio Technologies, the regional distributor for Pebble was exhibiting at CES Asia, and they had both the Pebble Time and Time Steel on display. Naturally, we made a beeline for their booth.
HP has just announced a range of new Pavilion devices and also teased their new Envy Phoenix gaming desktop at the YouTube FanFest Singapore 2015. Built with millennials in mind, these devices are affordable and are available in multiple configurations and colors.
Sony has announced its 2015 Bravia TVs in Singapore, slated for release in June. It also took the opportunity to showcase new features like its 4K Processor X1, High-Res Audio and Android TV. More info inside.
LG unveiled its latest flagship smartphone, the G4 last Wednesday to much fanfare. The G4 has two key selling points – the display and imaging hardware. We spent the weekend with a preproduction unit and here are our initial impressions.
At the Microsoft Build developer conference, we got a chance to try out the unreleased HoloLens, a Windows 10-running mixed reality headset powered by the Windows Holographic computing platform. Is it as good as some claimed it to be? We tell you.
Apple recently refreshed its 13-inch MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with Intel’s latest fifth generation Core processors. And upon further scrutiny, the two are more similar than you might think. But if you are getting one, there’s only one you should really consider. Let us tell you which one and why.
- LG to unveil 6-inch G Pro 3 with Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM and 20.7MP camera?
- Oppo unveils Mirror 5s in Taiwan, runs on Snapdragon 410 and Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Microsoft drops Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10162 for PCs
- WSJ: Casio to introduce a smartwatch in 2016 to compete against the Apple Watch
- Apple's new iPhones to come with new NFC chip and 16GB base storage option?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 listed on IDA's website, a hint of an imminent launch?
- Soon, MasterCard could let you approve purchases with your face
- Here’s why you should hold off on buying a liquid-cooled AMD Fury X graphics card