- Articles tagged "technostorm"
MWC Shanghai 2016 had no shortage of cool and quirky tech gadgets that were making its rounds. If you want to see a retail-ready smartphone with video projection, or a 24K gold SIM card, this is the place to be.
LG is making a return to the local notebook market, and spearheading its efforts is its new ultra light LG Gram notebooks. So light, they might redefine expectations of a notebook.
At MWC Shanghai 2016, we've had the opportunity to play with Lenovo's very own Snapdragon 820-based smartphone.
Funan DigitaLife Mall is closing for redevelopment, and the last day of trading is June 30, which is only a week away. At this point, are there any more deals to be had? There are, if you look hard enough.
Funan DigitaLife Mall will be closing this 30th June for the next three years. Here’s what some of its stores have got planned.
Android Pay launches islandwide today, making Singapore the third country with Android Pay after the US and UK. The service is compatible with any Android device with NFC-enabled, running on Android 4.4 KitKat or higher and works with MasterCard and Visa cards from DBS, OCBC, POSB, Standard Chartered and UOB.
There hasn't been a flagship Windows phone in Singapore since 2014. But now Lumia is back, with the 950 and 950 XL, two flagship-spec devices with QHD Super AMOLED displays, Windows 10 Mobile OS and 20MP PureView rear cameras. Is it enough to make you finally care about Windows phone? We find out.
Campus Game Fest 2016 is happening over at ITE College Central this weekend. Here's a look at some of the highlights (other than a schedule packed with gaming competitions) from the weekend's agenda.
Palit held a special event at the Hood Bar and Cafe at Bugis+ yesterday to mark the launch of its GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock series cards, a brand new line-up that offers even better performance than its JetStream cards.
Games, games and more games - that sums up any E3 expo, but what exactly can we expect in the next few quarters? We round-up every major game title launched from Bethesda, EA, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony and Ubisoft.
- Singtel and Ericsson to implement boosts to LTE speed and coverage by 2017
- All the AMD Radeon RX 480 custom cards announced so far! (Updated)
- Singtel launches Singtel Newsstand, offers leading news publications and data-waived usage
- The Nintendo NX will reportedly be powered by NVIDIA, not AMD
- Apple rumored to introduce iris scanners on the iPhone in 2018
- BlackBerry says its new Android smartphone is the most secure in the world
- Pokémon GO sets a new record with 75 million downloads on Android and iOS
- AMD Zen may debut in 2016, but will only reach mass availability in 2017