- Articles tagged "technostorm"
91.3% screen-to-body ratio, all-ceramic casing, no traditional proximity sensor and earpiece, Snapdragon 821 SoC - the Xiaomi Mi MIX is without doubt the most jaw-dropping phone you'll see all year. And it's actually shipping in China soon. We go hands-on.
5.7-inch dual-curved OLED display, 3D curved back, 23MP rear camera, Quick Charge 3.0 - is the Mi Note 2 the Galaxy Note 7 replacement you've been waiting for? Here's our hands-on.
There’s no shortage of high-end, high-speed routers around these days. And today we are pitting two of the most popular AC3100-class routers against each other. Find out who’s left standing in this shootout.
The new Moto flagship and mainstream smartphones are officially available to the Singapore market, together with their Moto Mod add-ons.
ASUS has the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 lined up squarely in its sights. The company has announced the Transformer 3 Pro and Transformer 3, two 2-in-1 hybrids that come with ample processing power and support for Thunderbolt 3.
Dell showcased a full range of Alienware systems and gaming hardware at an event yesterday, held to commemorate Alienware's 20th year in the high-performance PC business.
The latest flagship headphones from Focal have arrived in Singapore, and we were lucky enough to score a quick listening session with both of them. Here are our early first impressions of the Utopia and Elear.
So our sister publication GameAxis was sent the new PlayStation VR package and gleefully showcased what you get inside the box. We share their spoils in this photo spread.
It can be confusing wading through a sea of highly similar custom graphics cards. And what matters more, clock speeds or cooling performance? We pit the best custom GeForce GTX 1060 cards from ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI against each other to see who comes up ahead. Now updated with Palit and Zotac options too!
ASUS just unveiled its latest range of computing and mobile devices, just in time for the holiday shopping season. This includes products like the ZenBook 3, its slimmest and most stylish notebook yet, and the Transformer 3 Pro, a veritable challenger to the Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Hop in for more details!
- HTC 11 rumored to come with 8GB RAM, 256GB storage and two rear cameras
- AirPods delay could be due to handling of dual Bluetooth connectivity
- StarHub's new DataTravel plans let you use your data across multiple locations in 30 days
- Samsung may permanently disable any remaining Galaxy Note7 phones
- Spotify steps away from buying out SoundCloud
- The Bitfenix Shogun is the latest tempered glass chassis after your heart and wallet
- Samsung's Galaxy S8 rumored to sport bezel-free design and virtual home button
- HTC is not giving up yet, working hard on future flagship phones and Vives