- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Details of AMD's next-generation graphics architecture are finally coming out of the woodwork. Here's everything we know so far of codename Vega.
Intel starts the 2017 with a bang as it unleashes its full range of Kaby Lake, 7th gen Core processors, for the mobile and desktop with several much awaited performance oriented SKUs. We outline the key improvements you can expect and the full list of processors.
Amazon Prime Video just launched in Singapore - so how does it compare with Netflix Singapore, and is either worth paying for?
Taking photos at night is challenging, and taking photos of your friends and family at night is even more challenging! But it can be done, and here are seven step-by-step photography tips on just how to do it.
A visit to Dyson HQ in Malmesbury, UK, reveals how the company works and takes risks on new ideas.
It’s been a long time coming, but the successor to the EOS 5D Mark III is finally here. We get a quick first looks at the new 5D Mark IV. Two new lenses are also announced: the EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM and EF16-35mm f/2.8L III USM.
It can be confusing wading through a sea of highly similar custom graphics cards. And what matters more, clock speeds or cooling performance? We pit the best custom GeForce GTX 1060 cards from ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI against each other to see who comes up ahead. Now updated with Palit and Zotac options too!
It's official, AMD's next-generation Zen CPU (formerly known as Summit Ridge) will now be known as Ryzen. We've got the drop on some frequency specs inside as well as a new set of sensing and adaptive technologies called SenseMI.
AMD takes aim at NVIDIA with launch of new Radeon Instinct high performance computing hardware accelerators, MIOpen open-source deep learning library and ROCm heterogenous computing software platform.
Is buying a 4K TV as simple as ensuring that it has a 4K resolution? Not quite, especially if you want your multi-thousand-dollar investment to last as long as possible. In this article, we decode the TV jargon most consumers face today.
- Apple sues Qualcomm for US$1 billion over royalty fees
- LG G6 rumored to come with Google Assistant
- These Samsung Galaxy devices are getting the Android 7.0 update
- Updated Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 launches in India with Snapdragon 625 processor
- Acronis True Image 2017 New Generation is the first of its kind to protect against ransomware
- You can pay for rides on public transport with EZ-Link Wearables
- Thousands of watch faces are coming soon to the Samsung Gear S2 and S3
- Report: Worldwide app downloads grew 15% in 2016, revenue up 40%