- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2015 just started yesterday morning in San Francisco with a number of notable updates to its OS and app ecosystem. We've also caught hold of some nuggets of information that wasn't part of the opening keynotes and you'll find all that and more in this roundup.
Catch the big news last week? Google announced a new photo backup service called Google Photos. The unique selling proposition is insane: free and unlimited backups of your mobile photos. How does Google Photos stack up against popular photo backup services for mobile, and is it the one for you? Here’s a quick comparison to help you decide.
Britain-based audio company RHA has just launched their new flagship T20 in-ear earphones, and we were on hand to bring you a quick first look at the set.
At its Printing and Personal Systems Innovation Day, HP showcased its efforts to advance design and innovation across the print and PC markets. On display was the dual-screen, gesture-based computer, the HP Sprout, and a range of other consumer and enterprise devices that are ready for Windows 10.
We are updating our SSD migration guide, so whether you are using Windows or Mac, here's how you can clone your existing hard drive onto a spanking new SSD, thereby relieving you of the tedious process of re-installing your OS and apps.
BroadcastAsia and CommunicAsia were back in swing early this month, and we were on ground to bring you some key highlights from the annual communications and broadcast trade show event.
Following the official launch of the Carrizo APU, AMD had several industry wins to showcase and assure us that they will be in retail soon. Expect these systems and more from the end of June.
Intel just announced the new Thunderbolt 3 standard that uses the USB-C port and it will be compatible with other protocols such as USB, DisplayPort and PCI Express.
The new Transformer Book Flip and Transformer Book T100HA from ASUS will come preloaded with Windows 10 and will be amongst the first devices in the market to come with USB Type-C ports.
At Computex 2015, ASUS announced a wide range of various "Zen" devices including a new All-in-One desktop system, tablets and a smartphone designed specially for taking selfies.
- Now you can create and manage custom Google Maps from Drive
- Microsoft's HoloLens might be the next home for Disney's Infinity
- Bower & Wilkins announces the launch of their first Bluetooth headphones, the P5 Wireless
- iPhone 6S casing leaked; looks like no dual-lens camera will be coming this year
- Rumor: NVIDIA has plans to release the mid-range GeForce GTX 950 Ti
- 4G LTE Microsoft Surface 3 coming soon, business customers to receive it first
- LG may be introducing a "S" variant of its G4 flagship smartphone
- Analysts predict a new 4-inch Apple iPhone 6C clad in metal launching next year