- Articles tagged "technostorm"
MSI has announced a brand new Intel X99 board, the X99A Gaming Pro Carbon. With its black PCB, carbon fiber finish, and RGB LEDs, this is really a pretty attractive board. Here's a closer look at it.
Whether it's for the Chinese New Year or any other occasion, spring cleaning is something we all do. Chucking out the old stuff, and replacing them with all-new ones. Need help on deciding which cool new toys to buy? We have some suggestions!
Stratasys has just launched their latest 3D printer, the J750, with improved versatility and speed. More importantly, it allows users to mix-and-match full color gradients alongside an unprecedented range of materials to achieve one-stop realism without post-processing.
While the ME20F-SH only sports a 2.26-megapixel CMOS sensor, its pixels measure 19μm, which is many times larger than what's found on high-end DSLRs. Can't imagine what that's good for? More details, including some impressive demo videos, after the jump.
Ever wondered what's the hype over Apple Pay and Samsung Pay? Where can you use it? Does your device support it? Here's a quick primer.
Circles.Life today became the fourth telco in Singapore. It has set its sights on the data-savvy customer, with the aim of offering as much flexibility, customization, and convenience as possible to the end user.
Huawei Consumer Business Group held a major event yesterday to launch the Huawei P9 and P9 Plus, their first smartphones co-engineered with Leica, and we were on hand to give you a first look of their premium smartphone.
Taking place right now in Austin, Texas of USA, we're reporting live from NVIDIA's Editor's Day 2016 where NVIDIA is announcing the next-gen graphics cards for gaming fans waiting to tap on to far more powerful beasts and take 3D/VR gaming to new heights!
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti is, by far, the best single GPU graphics card for PC gaming at the highest settings possible. However, all good things must come to an end as the graphics chip will see its last days soon. Before its final curtain call, we put two extreme GTX 980 Ti cards from ASUS and MSI to their final test.
Tri-band routers are ideal for homes with many connected devices. And today we will be taking a close at look at three of the newer AC3200 class tri-band routers from some of the most established names in home networking - Linksys, Netgear and TP-Link.
- Microsoft cuts 1,850 jobs to streamline smartphone business
- Chinese firm to sell the world's first bendable smartphone by year-end
- Xiaomi's Mi Drone is the world's first modular consumer drone
- PSA: There's no such thing as WhatsApp Gold
- The Pebble Core is a fresh take on wearables for runners and hackers
- Sony enhances home cinema audio with the new HT-RT3 sound bar *updated with pricing*
- The SteelSeries Rival 700 is a modular mouse with vibration alerts and an OLED display
- The Aftershock Ultracore is the ultimate boutique gaming PC with custom liquid cooling