- Articles tagged "technostorm"
We check out if the Rose Gold smartwatch is a worthy smart timepiece with premium build quality, or if it's a dud chasing the Rose Gold trend. What do you think?
Yes, smartphones and tablets are very advanced these days; but sadly, their batteries still don't last very long. To ensure our device can at least last through the day, many of us carry a power bank. But with so many choices out there, how does one go about choosing one? Here are 5 tips.
GrabTaxi has rebranded itself as Grab, signifying the evolution of the company into something that goes beyond a mere taxi-booking service. It has also launched a brand new app with features that make it even more powerful and intuitive.
Restaurant delivery app Deliveroo launched late last year, bringing food from popular restaurant chains around town to our doorsteps. With Deliveroo serving even more locations two months after their launch, we took the opportunity to see how it measures up in Singapore.
What are some of the products and services that would define the tech industry this year? After the avalanche of announcements and product demos at CES 2016, we've much better clarity. Read on for our thoughts.
Traveling anytime soon with your smartphone as your only camera? Here's what I packed when I went to shoot our recent travel photography guide in South Korea.
The ultimate status symbol for selfie lovers is finally in Singapore, a month after its initial launch in Japan. We detail the key updates to the EXILIM EX-TR70 that makes it better than all its previous iterations.
What makes a truly premium gaming notebook? Is it a powerful graphics card and processor, or is some extra magic required? A dedicated liquid-cooling dock for instance? We pit the sheer extravagance of the ASUS ROG GX700 against the G752 to see how well a luxury gaming notebook really performs.
Integrated graphics in processors are a godsend to folks who want to build a desktop system without a discrete graphics card. Not only does this allow for more cost savings, it also gives the owner the option to build a more compact system or take time to consider his discrete GPU upgrade options in the future. In the meantime, we put the best iGPUs from Intel and AMD to the test.
Marshmallow is the latest Android operating system to roll out from Google, and boy is it yummy. It's also packed with hidden goodies. Here are five that you may not know about.
- OpenSignal: Singapore has the fastest LTE speed; Singtel and StarHub the two fastest LTE operators in the world
- Samsung Galaxy Note 6 to have a bigger display and more RAM?
- Apple iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 to be available on 18th March?
- Apple sued for using 3D Touch and Force Touch features
- You can soon see how many people watched your videos on Instagram
- HTC's next flagship smartphone to sport powerful imaging hardware
- Dual-sim Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge listed on IDA's website
- Leaked: The upcoming AMD Zen CPU will feature up to 32 cores in a pair of 16-core modules!