- Articles tagged "technostorm"
During the weekend, we figured a ton of gamers gave the Battlefield Hardline beta a shot. We know we did! But we also noticed that many players didn't know what they were doing. That's why we decided an article with some tips and tricks was needed so that everybody's on the same page come launch!
Canon has just announced its third generation mirrorless camera – the EOS M3, and it comes with a 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor and Canon’s Hybrid CMOS AF III technology.
Three years after the EOS 5D Mark III, Canon has announced the EOS 5DS and 5DSR. We tell you what else is new besides their incredibly high-res 50.6MP full-frame CMOS sensor.
Olympus has finally released a successor for the popular OM-D E-M5. Does the Mark II live up to the mark set by the original? We go hands-on.
Is it a sign of growing older if your interest in tech shifts from things like mobile phones to vacuum cleaners and refrigerators? Hey, don't judge me if I want a snazzier fridge.
When you trust your preferred eCommerce site and the brand of the product you intend to purchase, you're quite likely to buy it online since it's so convenint. But what if you think you got played out once you received your purchase? We look at a case of a misunderstood motherboard and why you should take more precaution when shopping online.
ZTE launched the Blade S6 today, the first smartphone powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 615 octacore processor and running on Android 5.0 Lollipop. The S6 also boasts a sleek aluminum body design and a 13MP Sony rear camera, as well as a wide-angle 5MP front-facing camera. All this for just US$249.99. We take a closer look.
Nikon came around to our office with some of the products showcased at CES 2015, so we're pleased to bring you a quick first looks at their first headliners for the new year - the D5500 and the incredibly light AF-S NIKKOR 300mm F/4E PF ED VR. Read on for our initial findings!
Xiaomi's newly released Mi Note phablet has drawn a lot of comparisons to Apple's iPhone 6 Plus (not least from Xiaomi itself). But are those comparisons warranted? We take a closer look to see how it holds up to scrutiny when placed side by side with the iPhone 6 Plus.
What are some of the trends that would define the mobile, TV, computing, automobile, wearable, audio, and gaming spaces this year? After trimming the frivolous, here's a list of what we feel are the most important ones based on what we saw at CES 2015.
- Sony unveils the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810-powered Xperia Z4 Tablet at MWC 2015
- MediaTek announces the MT8173 with ARM Cortex-A72 processor at MWC 2015
- Intel announces Atom x3, x5 and x7 mobile chips at MWC 2015
- Qualcomm's LTE-U technology will boost LTE connectivity by using unlicensed 5GHz band
- The LG Watch Urbane LTE doesn't run Android Wear, but it can make calls (hands-on photos!)
- Microsoft unveils mid-range Lumia 640 and Lumia 640 XL at MWC 2015
- From CES to retail: Samsung's new curved monitors hitting stores soon
- Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 820, Zeroth platform and Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner at MWC 2015