- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Samsung's massive 18.4-inch tablet makes its debut in Singapore, packing a slew of features designed for better video and family bonding experience. Does it make sense to have one? We give you our first impressions.
How does an AIO PC with a 34-inch curved display sound? HP's got just the one for you, and also a slew of other Windows 10 PCs and convertibles kitted out with the latest Intel Skylake processors.
Leica completes their line-up of cameras with the introduction of the new Leica SL, a 35mm full-frame format interchangeable lens camera. This is what it’s like to use one.
With Star Wars just a month away, HP has unleashed its Star Wars Special Edition notebook. Available for pre-order now, we checked it out to see if the Force is strong with this one.
Xiaomi claims that the Redmi Note 2 smartphone is designed for a flagship-like experience with affordable pricing, so we're seeing how the smartphone holds up on its own.
This is a short story about two things. One is a hands-on shooting experience with the new Panasonic Lumix GX8. The second is catching glimpses of Cambodia, in the capital of Phnom Penh, for one brief day.
Snap, click and that's it - an instant polaroid print. We take a quick look at Fujifilm’s latest Instax camera at the local launch.
The Intel Invent 50 contest provides a platform for local polytechnic and university students to devise innovative solutions to solve societal problems. Last month, the finalists attended a two-day boot camp to learn more about what goes into creating a working product. HWZ was the official media partner and we were there to watch these budding inventors at work.
The Huawei Nexus 6P is here! The spiritual successor to last year's Motorola Nexus 6, this time it's Chinese manufacturer Huawei that is making Google's phablet. It's the first time Google and Huawei have worked together, so here's a closer look at the results of the partnership.
There sure are a lot of PowerShot G-something X cameras suddenly. Check out what makes the G5 X different, and how it compares against the rest of Canon’s PowerShot G-series cameras.
- The new Raspberry Pi Zero is a US$5 computer
- Google’s version of Facebook’s Instant Articles will arrive in early 2016
- Fossil enters the world of smartwatches with the Q Founder
- The Samsung Gear VR is the cheapest VR headset ever that's not made of cardboard
- Google rumored to be helping Samsung optimize its TouchWiz interface
- An online marketplace dedicated to smartphones? Andios is poised to offer easy and credible transactions for you
- Klipsch’s new X-series brings new levels of quality and comfort to in-ear headphones
- LG’s metal-clad midrange smartphone comes to Singapore