- Articles tagged "technostorm"
I’ve just tried the PlayStation VR, and it’s turned me from a VR skeptic to a VR believer. Here’s why.
The Galaxy Note7 is Samsung's first dual-curved display, and IP68 dust and water resistant Note device, and also the first ever Samsung device with both an iris scanner and a USB Type-C port. With this many firsts, the Note7 is looking mighty impressive. We take a closer look.
DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer and how to get your TV ready for it.
We take a sneak peek at the latest and what's perhaps the most ambitious game store in town, the Harvey Norman Games Hub at Millenia Walk.
SSDs are fast, but the SATA interface has been the limiting factor in their performance. If you really want to take your system to the next level, consider these high-end PCIe-based SSDs. We have four such drives tested in great detail!
Paradigm has just launched a new wireless speaker series , and we were on hand to get a quick first-hand experience of their new system options. If you're looking for modern speaker options, this could be just what you need.
We are just a week away from the official launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. Here's what we know about the Galaxy Note 7 so far!
We’ve had the chance to look at the new Cast app by Singtel, where it lets Singtel subscribers watch popular show while on the go. Come in to find out how it works, and what it offers!
Diesel cars have an almost unshakable reputation for being noisy, slow, and dirty, but I’m here to tell you that those days are history. Here’s why you should consider a diesel for your next car.
Xiaomi has stressed much that their latest Mi 5 smartphone took two years to design, packed with flagship features but at a palatable price that everyone can agree. Here's a closer look at this well-crafted device.
- The 2017 iPhone may not come with a physical home button
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook
- Pokémon Go has lost over 10 million users from its mid-July peak
- Xiaomi launches deca-core-powered Redmi Note 4
- StarHub brings back 12GB mobile data through its 2-in-1 SurfHub bundles
- #ICYMI Friday: Air purifiers, a new Redmi, the beautiful HP Spectre and more
- PSA: You should update your iPhone to iOS 9.3.5 now
- ASUS ZenFone 3 and ZenFone 3 Ultra launch in Singapore; Deluxe coming September