- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Leica completes their line-up of cameras with the introduction of the new Leica SL, a 35mm full-frame format interchangeable lens camera. This is what it’s like to use one.
Xiaomi claims that the Redmi Note 2 smartphone is designed for a flagship-like experience with affordable pricing, so we're seeing how the smartphone holds up on its own.
This is a short story about two things. One is a hands-on shooting experience with the new Panasonic Lumix GX8. The second is catching glimpses of Cambodia, in the capital of Phnom Penh, for one brief day.
Snap, click and that's it - an instant polaroid print. We take a quick look at Fujifilm’s latest Instax camera at the local launch.
The Intel Invent 50 contest provides a platform for local polytechnic and university students to devise innovative solutions to solve societal problems. Last month, the finalists attended a two-day boot camp to learn more about what goes into creating a working product. HWZ was the official media partner and we were there to watch these budding inventors at work.
The Huawei Nexus 6P is here! The spiritual successor to last year's Motorola Nexus 6, this time it's Chinese manufacturer Huawei that is making Google's phablet. It's the first time Google and Huawei have worked together, so here's a closer look at the results of the partnership.
There sure are a lot of PowerShot G-something X cameras suddenly. Check out what makes the G5 X different, and how it compares against the rest of Canon’s PowerShot G-series cameras.
We take a look at Sennheiser’s all-in-one kit, which may be the most relaxed way to capture video sound.
The holiday season is almost upon us and Lenovo has just held a special event to showcase their new products for this coming festive season. There's notebooks, tablets, phablets and more. Check them all out here.
The future of mobile connectivity isn't just about pushing out the latest 5G network or asking service providers to get more coverage while increasing their bandwidth capacity. Here we take a look at some of the breakthrough technologies you might see in your next phone.
- Xiaomi’s first notebook is the Mi Notebook Air, a svelte machine with a discrete GPU
- Apple Watch 2 to use "one glass solution" display?
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!