- Articles tagged "technostorm"
With all the buzz about how the HTC One A9 is just like an Android version of the Apple smartphone, we managed to get one for a closer inspection.
The new Yoga 900S from Lenovo is the company’s thinnest and lightest convertible notebook ever. We check it out at CES 2016 to find out what’s new and great about this ultra-thin device.
Just days ago, Lenovo announced its new business-oriented ThinkPad X1 family of devices. Now that we are here at CES 2016, here's a closer look at some of them.
The Nextbit Robin is possibly a revolutionary smartphone that re-imagines physical and software design like no other device. If you ever wanted a modern, carefree phone for the connected age, the Nextbit Robin encompasses this better than any others in the market. Find out why in our feature.
Samsung unveiled its new range of SUHD TVs at CES 2016 today. The new lineup includes the world's first bezel-less curved design, and a full lineup spanning from 50-inch up to 80-inch all with 10-bit quantum dot display and 1,000-nit HDR technology for superior picture quality.
At CES 2016, LG showed off it's brand new ultra premium series labelled the Signature series. It consists of the stunning Signature 4K OLED TV whose panel is just 2.57mm thin, a powerful and practical washing machine with a 20-year warranty on its motor, a stylish and modern refrigerator and an air purifier. We line-up photos of these new upcoming products.
LG has just carved a niche to cater towards audience who’ve an eye for design, but without the appetite for a big price tag. So do the LG K10 and K7 impress by design for the mass market consumers? You be the judge!
Twitter is stuck in quite a rut. User growth has stagnated, and it has increasingly sought to blunt the competition by mimicking rivals like Facebook. Is Twitter a failing product, or is it just a victim of the times?
Don't be mistaken, Star Wars Battlefront isn't just a game that's hoping to capitalize on Star Wars fever. If you are a fan of Star Wars, here are three reasons why Star Wars Battlefront shouldn't be missed.
Lots of products market themselves as "tough" or "rugged" but what do these terms really mean, and how much damage can they actually endure? We investigate.
- The Galaxy S8's secret weapon could be virtual reality
- Apple to equip higher-end models of 2017 iPhone with stainless steel frame?
- FAA urges passengers to not use the Galaxy Note7 on planes (Updated!)
- Some Samsung Galaxy Note7 phones may need a second replacement (Updated!)
- Meet Xavier, NVIDIA’s next-gen SoC with its sights set on autonomous driving and AI market segments!
- Google app for iOS gets better security, YouTube video support, and tweaks
- New MacBooks could be announced in late October
- BlackBerry to outsource hardware development to third party manufacturers