- Articles tagged "technostorm"
While not Samsung's first mirrorless system camera, the NX Mini is definitely the smallest. So what does it have to offer? We sum up our initial hands-on experience.
When someone mentions Samsung, most people will think of smartphones, tablets and televisions. But the Korean conglomerate is expanding into a whole new territory of business printers as revealed in a recent visit to its headquarters in Seoul, Korea. Read on to find out why.
We are at a special event in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, to check out MSI’s latest motherboards that are based on Intel’s new 9 Series chipset. Apart from checking out MSI’s latest offerings, we also learn more about the company’s strategy and plans for the year ahead.
DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer.
Selecting a printer for your home isn't as simple as choosing the cheapest one at the store. The best way to approach it is to understand who are the people using it, their needs, and their printing habits.
Whether by chance or calculated planning, both Seagate and Western Digital recently released 4TB portable external hard disk drives. While Western Digital’s drive offers Thunderbolt connectivity, Seagate is adamant that USB 3.0 will suffice. We pit the two against each other to find out which is better.
Inkjet, laser, LED, dye-sub - with the sheer number of printing technologies and products available today, it can be quite difficult for the layman to decide which is the one for him. For a start, let us explain some of the more common printer technologies out there.
If the TV industry has its way, it won't be long before you'll join the curved 4K TV bandwagon. Think it's a gimmick? With Samsung making available the industry's first curved UHD TVs, we spent some time with them to share our findings that might convince you to consider curved 4K TVs in your next upgrade.
At an exclusive event in Bangkok last week, ASUS unveiled its upcoming range of motherboards based on the yet-to-be-announced Intel 9 Series chipset.
Leica adds a new system to its family of cameras, and it's an APS-C mirrorless camera. We share our first impressions from a media hands-on session after the jump.
- Guess the two phones responsible for two drunken roommates stabbing each other
- Samsung launches flagship JS9500 and JS9000 SUHD curved smart TVs
- More than SUHD TVs up its sleeves, Samsung releases 2015 UHD TV line-up
- Apple could use Apple Watch's hardened aluminum in next iPhone to rid bending issues
- Never run out of USB-C ports with the InfiniteUSB-C!
- Fujifilm announces launch of the Fujinon XF16mm f/1.4 R WR
- Steam testing two-factor Steam Guard authentication via mobile app
- Widerun bike trainer allows you to explore Alpine trails from your home