- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Lenco has joined the wireless home entertainment speaker fray, introducing two wireless speaker sets and a wireless receiver, all capable of supporting high-resolution audio rated up to 24-bit/192kHz. We test drove them at a demo session, so check out our first impressions of them.
HTC is the latest manufacturer to jump on the selfie bandwagon with the launch of the HTC Desire Eye, a smartphone with two 13MP cameras, one on the front and one on the back. We take a closer look.
If you've been on the lookout to purchase a new gaming notebook, now would be the perfect time. When NVIDIA launched their new mobile GPUs yesterday, it wasn't just a paper launch. These new gaming notebooks from ASUS, MSI, Clevo and Gigabyte are ready to roll and we've a photo spread of them.
NVIDIA achieves desktop-class gaming performance with the new GeForce GTX 980M and GTX 970M mobile GPUs. We give you the lowdown behind the technologies such as Battery Boost to make this possible along with the second generation Maxwell GPU architecture. To prove that it's not fluff, we've got performance figures from a prototype notebook.
Pioneer is the first aftermarket in-car entertainment manufacturer to offer Apple CarPlay compatibility and we had the chance to get unclose and personal with their flagship receiver to try out CarPlay for ourselves.
Sony's latest launch showcased speakers like the premium SS-NA5ES bookshelves, and the portable Bluetooth wireless speakers, the SRS-X7 and the SRS-X5. We had a quick listen, and here's what we think.
Sony has just introduced their line-up of new headphones for the final quarter of the year, and we took a closer look at three of the more interesting headphones announced.
ASUS has just unveiled a range of digital lifestyle products including its new VivoPC, Chromebox, ROG GR8 small form factor gaming PC, monitors and more. Here's a first-hand look at them.
It's been a long wait, but Apple has finally jumped on the big display bandwagon with not one but two 8th generation iPhones. The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are bigger than ever, but are they any good, and how do they hold up to everyday use? Jump in and find out in our review!
Newcomer Bluesound has just launched its first line of audio products – a range of audiophile quality wireless streaming music systems. We were present for a test drive at their launch, so check out our first impressions and price points after the jump.
- 6 third-party apps that are optimized for 3D Touch on Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- If you are using the 16GB Apple iPhone 6s, download this app to take more photos
- These Motorola smartphones will get Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Huawei Nexus 6P to come in two color and storage options for the Singapore market
- Apple files patent for ring-style wearable with display, cameras and sensors
- More than 1.4 billion Android devices vulnerable to Stagefright 2.0
- ASUS to preload Microsoft Office apps on its Android smartphones and tablets
- You can now build your own "Netflix and chill" button