- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Going on a holiday, and looking for new gadgets to bring along? At this time of the year, your best bet is Sitex 2015, which will run from the 26th to 29th of November at the Singapore Expo. Stay tuned to this spot as we update our list of bargains as they become known. Here's what we've amassed so far.
Creative has updated the Roar once again with two professional models – the Sound Blaster Roar Pro and the Creative iRoar. Intrigued? Pictures and first impressions right after the jump.
Based on quantum dot technology and running Tizen OS, Samsung's "SUHD" 4K TVs are the company's highest-end 4K TVs. Does the semiconductor material really make a difference? Here's our review of the flagship JS9500 and JS9000.
After nailing down the form factor and the key feature set, Microsoft's main focus with the Surface Pro 4 is simply to make a better Surface Pro 3. And it has succeeded. Let's take a closer look.
I used LG’s self-following, cordless vacuum cleaner and it was actually fun. If you like cleanliness too, chances are you might like LG’s CordZero Canister vacuum cleaner, which isn’t just good at cleaning but is also cleverly designed.
Tat Chuan Acoustic had a launch event for the new Sonos Play:5 and we were on hand to experience the latest offering from the wireless speaker company. Find out what's new from the multi-room audio pioneers!
Imagine a closet that actually cleans your clothes for you. Well, you don’t have to imagine it anymore — LG’s Styler does that, and it’s coming to Singapore next year.
The Android Wear-running Huawei Watch, which has a circular 1.4-inch AMOLED display protected by scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, goes on sale in Singapore this Saturday, October 31. Let's show you why we think it's one of the most watch-like smartwatches around.
Samsung's massive 18.4-inch tablet makes its debut in Singapore, packing a slew of features designed for better video and family bonding experience. Does it make sense to have one? We give you our first impressions.
How does an AIO PC with a 34-inch curved display sound? HP's got just the one for you, and also a slew of other Windows 10 PCs and convertibles kitted out with the latest Intel Skylake processors.
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470
- Thermaltake announces Toughpower SFX Gold series PSUs for SFF systems