- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Samsung introduced a new design philosophy with the Galaxy Alpha as it is the first phone from the company to sport a metallic frame. Is the change in strategy a good one for Samsung? We share our findings in this hands-on article with the Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
Samsung's fourth wearable, the Gear S is shaping up to be the best smart watch in the market with its 2-inch curved Super AMOLED display and 3G connectivity. Join us as we check out what's new in the Gear S at Samsung's Mobile Unpacked Event Episode 2 in Berlin.
Samsung just launched the new Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge. We know you would love to check out more photos of it and how it handles, so here's our detailed hands-on experience with both devices!
Creative's new Sound Blaster X7 is a desktop USB DAC and audio amplifier that connects to your TV, sound system, and smart devices, bringing high quality sound to your home thanks to the high-end 24-bit /192kHz, 127dB desktop USB DAC and audio amplifier that features a Dolby certified decoder.
We traveled to Japan to take a closer look at Casio's new Exilim EX-FR10, a surprisingly fun outdoors digital camera with a detachable modular body.
Following the leak of private photos and videos of multiple well-known actresses this weekend, Apple has come under fire for an alleged breach of security of its iCloud service. But what if Apple isn't to blame? And how can you keep yourself safe?
Within a span of four months, Samsung unveiled two very similar Android tablets - the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and the Galaxy Tab S 8.4 into the local market. If you are shopping for an 8-inch Samsung tablet, which one is a better buy? Let's find out in this shootout.
Comex 2014 is happening now, and if you're looking for the latest computing, digital, mobile, and consumer electronics, this is the place to be for the next few days. If you're intending to head down to Suntec, why not check out our article first for the highlights?
We've rounded up the most useful travel gadgets for every holiday destination, so whether you're heading off to the sandy beaches of the Maldives, or the hustle and bustle of New York City, you'll find what you need here.
Exclusive hands-on with the Sound Blaster E5, Creative's new 24-bit/192kHz USB DAC and portable headphone amp
Here's our exclusive hands-on with Creative's new Sound Blaster E5, a USB DAC and headphone amp that promises high-end sound thanks to its use of audiophile-grade components.
- Over one million people requested for invitations to buy the OnePlus 2
- Alleged press image of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+ leaked
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit