- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Compatible with all HDR formats, including Dolby Vision, LG’s newest Super UHD TVs also come equipped with IPS 4K panel technologies, including ColorPrime Plus, Billion Rich Colors, and more. More details after the jump.
What does a beast like the ASUS ROG GX700 look like on the inside? We decided to take apart the liquid-cooling dock and pop off the bottom of the notebook to take a peek at the innards.
Our HWZ Malaysia team managed to spend some time with the Vortex, MSI's compact gaming powerhouse. As it turns out, this little machine is capable of serving up quite a monstrous performance.
NVIDIA's annual Graphics Technology Conference (GTC) has yet to start, but we can already foresee that the highlights would be on the Pascal GPU, new developments in Deep Learning and NVIDIA's goal of self-driving cars. There are actually so many technologies working behind the scenes to make the autonomous car a reality that we believe car tech will be NVIDIA's biggest focus this year besides VR gaming. Read on to see why.
Even computers don't live forever. But when our faithful companions lose their spark, don't toss them in the garbage! Here are some creative ways to give their mortal bodies a new lease on life. Some of these will definitely raise a few eyebrows.
Qualcomm recently held an event in Singapore to talk more about its crown jewel, the Snapdragon 820 SoC. The chip is already found in seven flagship devices and has been designed from the ground up to enable better user experiences in areas as diverse as VR, photography, connectivity.
Yes, the angle of view is still pretty limited. But its other aspects are exciting.
What are the most important considerations when selecting an ultrabook? As it turns out, things like design, portability, and performance go a long way toward determining a winner. In this article, we take a look at ultrabooks from the likes of Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP, and Lenovo to determine which rules the roost.
With its new Snapdragon 820 SoC making its way into just about every flagship device to be launched in the first half of 2016, Qualcomm is on track to leave behind all the unhappy memories of 2015. Here's what you need to know about Qualcomm's latest super chip.
LG has just unveiled the G5, a modular flagship smartphone, which you'll be able to customize with a slew of add-on attachments like a camera add-on grip, and a Hi-Fi DAC. Check out our first impressions here!
- Apple rumored to extend iPhone 6s battery replacement program to the iPhone 6
- Nearly one million people in China registered their interest for the Nokia 6
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy S8 on 29 March, retail price said to start from US$849?
- IMDA: 5G mobile data networks on track for 2020 deployment
- The Raspberry Pi Foundation releases Compute Module 3, with its sights set on industrial applications
- Rumor: Apple to offer a souped up MacBook Pro this year with up to 32GB RAM
- Usher in the Year of the Rooster with these specials from Apple
- NVIDIA’s original Shield TV gets updated with new software and features