- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Creative's new Sound Blaster X7 is a desktop USB DAC and audio amplifier that connects to your TV, sound system, and smart devices, bringing high quality sound to your home thanks to the high-end 24-bit /192kHz, 127dB desktop USB DAC and audio amplifier that features a Dolby certified decoder.
We traveled to Japan to take a closer look at Casio's new Exilim EX-FR10, a surprisingly fun outdoors digital camera with a detachable modular body.
Following the leak of private photos and videos of multiple well-known actresses this weekend, Apple has come under fire for an alleged breach of security of its iCloud service. But what if Apple isn't to blame? And how can you keep yourself safe?
Within a span of four months, Samsung unveiled two very similar Android tablets - the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and the Galaxy Tab S 8.4 into the local market. If you are shopping for an 8-inch Samsung tablet, which one is a better buy? Let's find out in this shootout.
Comex 2014 is happening now, and if you're looking for the latest computing, digital, mobile, and consumer electronics, this is the place to be for the next few days. If you're intending to head down to Suntec, why not check out our article first for the highlights?
We've rounded up the most useful travel gadgets for every holiday destination, so whether you're heading off to the sandy beaches of the Maldives, or the hustle and bustle of New York City, you'll find what you need here.
Exclusive hands-on with the Sound Blaster E5, Creative's new 24-bit/192kHz USB DAC and portable headphone amp
Here's our exclusive hands-on with Creative's new Sound Blaster E5, a USB DAC and headphone amp that promises high-end sound thanks to its use of audiophile-grade components.
HTC officially announced the Butterfly 2, the international model of the J Butterfly HTL23 in Tokyo, Japan this afternoon. Join us as we check out what's new in the Butterfly 2 and how it compares with the company's premium HTC One (M8).
There isn't a tech enthusiast who hasn't lamented of high prices for tech gadgets sold in Singapore. The news of Newegg joining the fray to ship to Singapore offered a glimmer of hope for better deals. Now that it has opened, does it really offer the advantage that shoppers were hoping for? We investigate.
Dual-SIM smartphones are gaining in popularity because they usually come with decent specs and they aren't terribly expensive too. In this shootout, we round up three such devices - ASUS ZenFone 5, HTC Desire 616, and Xiaomi Redmi 1S - to see which one offers the best bang for the buck.
- Samsung and Oppo sued in China for loading devices with non-removable software
- Canon introduces two affordable Pixma printers with flexible ink cartridge options
- LG to unveil 6-inch G Pro 3 with Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM and 20.7MP camera?
- Oppo unveils Mirror 5s in Taiwan, runs on Snapdragon 410 and Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Microsoft drops Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10162 for PCs
- WSJ: Casio to introduce a smartwatch in 2016 to compete against the Apple Watch
- Apple's new iPhones to come with new NFC chip and 16GB base storage option?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 listed on IDA's website, a hint of an imminent launch?