- Articles tagged "technostorm"
The Nextbit Robin is possibly a revolutionary smartphone that re-imagines physical and software design like no other device. If you ever wanted a modern, carefree phone for the connected age, the Nextbit Robin encompasses this better than any others in the market. Find out why in our feature.
Samsung unveiled its new range of SUHD TVs at CES 2016 today. The new lineup includes the world's first bezel-less curved design, and a full lineup spanning from 50-inch up to 80-inch all with 10-bit quantum dot display and 1,000-nit HDR technology for superior picture quality.
At CES 2016, LG showed off it's brand new ultra premium series labelled the Signature series. It consists of the stunning Signature 4K OLED TV whose panel is just 2.57mm thin, a powerful and practical washing machine with a 20-year warranty on its motor, a stylish and modern refrigerator and an air purifier. We line-up photos of these new upcoming products.
LG has just carved a niche to cater towards audience who’ve an eye for design, but without the appetite for a big price tag. So do the LG K10 and K7 impress by design for the mass market consumers? You be the judge!
Twitter is stuck in quite a rut. User growth has stagnated, and it has increasingly sought to blunt the competition by mimicking rivals like Facebook. Is Twitter a failing product, or is it just a victim of the times?
Don't be mistaken, Star Wars Battlefront isn't just a game that's hoping to capitalize on Star Wars fever. If you are a fan of Star Wars, here are three reasons why Star Wars Battlefront shouldn't be missed.
Lots of products market themselves as "tough" or "rugged" but what do these terms really mean, and how much damage can they actually endure? We investigate.
The Sony RX1R II is a beast in many ways: a compact, full-frame camera with a 42.4MP sensor, a 35mm f/2 ZEISS lens, a variable low-pass filter and a ground-breaking hybrid AF system. But it also has a serious Achilles’ heel.
AMD's Radeon Technologies Group (RTG) just laid out its roadmap for improving visual technologies in 2016. What's in store? Better, brighter, and higher resolution displays that are truer to life than ever.
Now that Intel Skylake is out in the wild, this is the best time in a long while to build a high-end gaming rig. But which Z170 motherboard should you get? We pit the flagship Z170 motherboards from ASRock, ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI against each other to find out!
- NVIDIA launches its most powerful graphics card yet, the Pascal-based Quadro P6000
- Xiaomi’s first notebook is the Mi Notebook Air, a svelte machine with a discrete GPU
- Xiaomi announces full-metal OLED-equipped 5.5-inch Redmi Pro smartphone
- You can now buy the Secretlab Omega in bright orange
- Get the Devialet experience right in the heart of town
- Singtel and Ericsson will implement boosts to LTE speed and coverage by 2017
- All the AMD Radeon RX 480 custom cards announced so far! (Updated)
- Singtel launches Singtel Newsstand, offers leading news publications and data-waived usage