- Articles tagged "technostorm"
We had some extensive hands on time with the Dell Venue 8 7000 tablet at Dell's launch event yesterday. As the world's thinnest 8-inch Android tablet, it still packs a lot of interesting capabilities, so here's a more detailed look at it.
Apple has finally revealed more details about the Apple Watch - the company’s first foray into the wearable space. So what can it do? How much will it cost? When can I get my hands on it? We got the details and more inside.
Sony recently organized a media session for their NW-ZX2 high resolution audio player, and we were on hand to find out just what Mr Katsumasa Yoshioka, Electrical Design Leader for the Walkman NW-ZX2 (and Senior Electrical Engineer, Video & Sound Business Group, Sony Corporation) had to say.
Anything happening at Mobile World Congress 2015, the largest mobile industry trade show of the year? Lots, apparently. We round up the key news and some interesting sights at the show floors. Enjoy and see you next year.
With Epic recently announcing that their latest gaming engine will be free for all, we take a step back and take a good hard look on whether that's actually a good thing. If it is, for who exactly?
Announced in November last year, but currently only available in China, MWC 2015 is our first chance to get a closer look at Nokia's return to the device market: the 7.9-inch N1 tablet.
With 802.11ac clients becoming more mainstream, there has never been a better time to invest in a 802.11ac compatible router. We pit four of the finest AC1900 class routers from the biggest names in networking - ASUS, D-Link, Linksys and Netgear - to find out which is best.
A 5.1-inch Quad HD display, an Exynos processor, up to 128GB storage, a metal frame and a glass back - the Samsung Galaxy S6 runs fast, looks good, and feels good. Here's our hands-on with it and its curved sibling, the Galaxy S6 Edge.
HTC recently expanded its business from smartphones into other devices such as the HTC RE Camera. They are now going into wearables with the introduction of the HTC Grip, a smart fitness tracker with built-in GPS.
HTC unveiled their latest flagship HTC One M9 device today and we have all the technical details inside with our hands-on experience to share. Jump in and find out more!
- PlayStation 4 is Sony's fastest-selling console ever
- Samsung's Exynos 8 Octa chipset reportedly blew the competition away on AnTuTu
- Apple to unveil redesigned, thinner MacBook Air with 15-inch option in mid-2016?
- Samsung files patent for scrollable, tab-style and bendable smartphones
- AMD’s new Crimson Edition driver causing fan speed issues for certain users
- Samsung has started to mass produce 128GB DDR4 memory modules with TSV technology
- Lenovo and Razer partner to build new range of Razer Edition gaming PCs
- Space mining is now a totally real and legal thing