- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Marshmallow is the latest Android operating system to roll out from Google, and boy is it yummy. It's also packed with hidden goodies. Here are five that you may not know about.
DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer.
We take a quick look at the some of the latest products announced at Fujifilm's X-series anniversary event. Introducing the new X-Pro2, X70, and the new Fujinon XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR. Dive in to get familiar with these upcoming products.
The Casio WSD-F10 is a smartwatch truly designed for outdoor use. It is also the first watch with a built-in microphone that is water resistant up to 50 meters and features a dual layer display structure that meets U.S. military standards. We share photos of its functions up-close.
Samsung unveiled its updated 2016 Galaxy A series phones today. Available in 4.7, 5.2 and 5.5-inch sizes, all three phones boast premium metal and glass builds, Super AMOLED displays and expandable storage. The A5 and A7 will also have Full HD resolution displays, fingerprint scanners and Samsung Pay compatibility.
Launched by PCCW Media Group, the Hong Kong telecommunications and media company brings a free-of-charge, on-demand streaming platform that is capable of releasing subtitled versions of popular Korean dramas - as quickly as eight hours after airing on broadcast television.
Samsung's new flagship tablets are thinner and lighter than ever. But is their attractive design matched by equally compelling performance? We take a closer look to find out.
With all the buzz about how the HTC One A9 is just like an Android version of the Apple smartphone, we managed to get one for a closer inspection.
The new Yoga 900S from Lenovo is the company’s thinnest and lightest convertible notebook ever. We check it out at CES 2016 to find out what’s new and great about this ultra-thin device.
Just days ago, Lenovo announced its new business-oriented ThinkPad X1 family of devices. Now that we are here at CES 2016, here's a closer look at some of them.
- Apple rumored to introduce iris scanners on the iPhone in 2018
- BlackBerry says its new Android smartphone is the most secure in the world
- Pokémon GO sets a new record with 75 million downloads on Android and iOS
- AMD Zen may debut in 2016, but will only reach mass availability in 2017
- ROMOSS’s new S$9 charging cable uses one plug for both iOS and Android phones
- Celebrate National Day with this free animated Line sticker set
- 4 reasons Samsung Pay is the better way to pay
- StarHub and Nokia trials triples 4G upload speeds in Singapore