- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Based on quantum dot technology and running Tizen OS, Samsung's "SUHD" 4K TVs are the company's highest-end 4K TVs. Does the semiconductor material really make a difference? Here's our review of the flagship JS9500 and JS9000.
After nailing down the form factor and the key feature set, Microsoft's main focus with the Surface Pro 4 is simply to make a better Surface Pro 3. And it has succeeded. Let's take a closer look.
I used LG’s self-following, cordless vacuum cleaner and it was actually fun. If you like cleanliness too, chances are you might like LG’s CordZero Canister vacuum cleaner, which isn’t just good at cleaning but is also cleverly designed.
Tat Chuan Acoustic had a launch event for the new Sonos Play:5 and we were on hand to experience the latest offering from the wireless speaker company. Find out what's new from the multi-room audio pioneers!
Imagine a closet that actually cleans your clothes for you. Well, you don’t have to imagine it anymore — LG’s Styler does that, and it’s coming to Singapore next year.
The Android Wear-running Huawei Watch, which has a circular 1.4-inch AMOLED display protected by scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, goes on sale in Singapore this Saturday, October 31. Let's show you why we think it's one of the most watch-like smartwatches around.
Samsung's massive 18.4-inch tablet makes its debut in Singapore, packing a slew of features designed for better video and family bonding experience. Does it make sense to have one? We give you our first impressions.
How does an AIO PC with a 34-inch curved display sound? HP's got just the one for you, and also a slew of other Windows 10 PCs and convertibles kitted out with the latest Intel Skylake processors.
Leica completes their line-up of cameras with the introduction of the new Leica SL, a 35mm full-frame format interchangeable lens camera. This is what it’s like to use one.
Xiaomi claims that the Redmi Note 2 smartphone is designed for a flagship-like experience with affordable pricing, so we're seeing how the smartphone holds up on its own.
- Secretlab launches the Omega Elite, an all-leather gaming chair with a stealthy look
- Preliminary report shows Samsung dominating smartphone sales in Q1 2016
- Computer vision company Movidius just put a deep learning chip inside a USB drive
- Microsoft is exploring the possibility of using synthetic DNA as a storage medium
- The HP Chromebook 13 is a gorgeous all-metal piece of hardware with 16GB of RAM
- Write DVDs that'll last 1000 years with ASUS' new ZenDrive U7M external DVD writer
- SOTX’s badminton tracking Smart Racquet now available in Singapore
- Xiaomi confirms it is making a smartwatch, to release in second half of 2016