- Articles tagged "technostorm"
It's time to spring clean for Chinese New Year, and your Windows PC should get some love too! Here's how to clean up, declutter, and speed up your Windows PC for Chinese New Year, focused on Windows 10.
We check out if the Rose Gold smartwatch is a worthy smart timepiece with premium build quality, or if it's a dud chasing the Rose Gold trend. What do you think?
GrabTaxi has rebranded itself as Grab, signifying the evolution of the company into something that goes beyond a mere taxi-booking service. It has also launched a brand new app with features that make it even more powerful and intuitive.
Restaurant delivery app Deliveroo launched late last year, bringing food from popular restaurant chains around town to our doorsteps. With Deliveroo serving even more locations two months after their launch, we took the opportunity to see how it measures up in Singapore.
What are some of the products and services that would define the tech industry this year? After the avalanche of announcements and product demos at CES 2016, we've much better clarity. Read on for our thoughts.
Traveling anytime soon with your smartphone as your only camera? Here's what I packed when I went to shoot our recent travel photography guide in South Korea.
The ultimate status symbol for selfie lovers is finally in Singapore, a month after its initial launch in Japan. We detail the key updates to the EXILIM EX-TR70 that makes it better than all its previous iterations.
What makes a truly premium gaming notebook? Is it a powerful graphics card and processor, or is some extra magic required? A dedicated liquid-cooling dock for instance? We pit the sheer extravagance of the ASUS ROG GX700 against the G752 to see how well a luxury gaming notebook really performs.
Integrated graphics in processors are a godsend to folks who want to build a desktop system without a discrete graphics card. Not only does this allow for more cost savings, it also gives the owner the option to build a more compact system or take time to consider his discrete GPU upgrade options in the future. In the meantime, we put the best iGPUs from Intel and AMD to the test.
Marshmallow is the latest Android operating system to roll out from Google, and boy is it yummy. It's also packed with hidden goodies. Here are five that you may not know about.
- Microsoft paid this woman US$10,000 for an unwanted Windows 10 installation
- ADATA launches new M.2 version of its Premier SP550 mainstream SSD
- New digital telco Circles.Life launches its Unlimited Bonus Data reward program
- Google to release its own handset by the end of the year
- iPhone 7 may come in space black to match the Apple Watch
- Samsung may adopt iPhone-styled home button for better fingerprint recognition
- These could be the specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- The latest Tough camera from Olympus is a 4K action camera that goes everywhere with you. *Updated with price*