- Articles tagged "technostorm"
This year's Google I/O saw a huge emphasis on VR, with Google dedicating 18 sessions just for that tech domain alone. Indeed, Google has introduced the Daydream VR framework. Let's take a closer look of what it entails.
Of all the new developments and initiatives from every Google I/O, one will resonate far more than any other and that's a new Android OS. Come meet Android N and we'll let you in on a few things you should know about the new mobile OS.
If DIY PCs sound like too much fuss, there's always pre-built desktops that offer their share of bleeding edge performance. The ASUS ROG GT51 is one such desktop, featuring not one, but two, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Xs.
Gaming chairs are a personal affair, so it's probably a good idea to try them out before you drop a few hundred dollars on one. Fortunately, a newly opened DXRacer showroom lets you do just that.
MSI has announced a brand new Intel X99 board, the X99A Gaming Pro Carbon. With its black PCB, carbon fiber finish, and RGB LEDs, this is really a pretty attractive board. Here's a closer look at it.
Whether it's for the Chinese New Year or any other occasion, spring cleaning is something we all do. Chucking out the old stuff, and replacing them with all-new ones. Need help on deciding which cool new toys to buy? We have some suggestions!
Stratasys has just launched their latest 3D printer, the J750, with improved versatility and speed. More importantly, it allows users to mix-and-match full color gradients alongside an unprecedented range of materials to achieve one-stop realism without post-processing.
While the ME20F-SH only sports a 2.26-megapixel CMOS sensor, its pixels measure 19μm, which is many times larger than what's found on high-end DSLRs. Can't imagine what that's good for? More details, including some impressive demo videos, after the jump.
Circles.Life today became the fourth telco in Singapore. It has set its sights on the data-savvy customer, with the aim of offering as much flexibility, customization, and convenience as possible to the end user.
Huawei Consumer Business Group held a major event yesterday to launch the Huawei P9 and P9 Plus, their first smartphones co-engineered with Leica, and we were on hand to give you a first look of their premium smartphone.
- StarHub confirms DDoS attacks affected its home broadband service
- Intel launches the new Atom E3900 series CPUs as it continues its push into IoT
- Xiaomi's incredible Mi MIX has a 6.4-inch display in an iPhone 7 Plus size body
- Xiaomi's Mi Note 2 has a curved OLED display, Snapdragon 821 and up to 6GB RAM
- The Apple Watch Nike+ will go on sale this Friday, October 28
- iOS 10.1 update finally adds Portrait mode to the iPhone 7 Plus
- Samsung launches Galaxy Upgrade program for Note7 users in Korea
- Grab's new GrabChat feature makes it easier to communicate with your driver