- Articles tagged "technostorm"
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti is, by far, the best single GPU graphics card for PC gaming at the highest settings possible. However, all good things must come to an end as the graphics chip will see its last days soon. Before its final curtain call, we put two extreme GTX 980 Ti cards from ASUS and MSI to their final test.
Packed to the brim with the latest in automotive technology, find out how the BMW 7 Series plans to pamper its lucky owners.
A few weeks back, we shared several deals that Challenger is offering at its Funan outlet, which is slated to close end June. But those are not all that are on offer. If you're wondering where are the networking, storage, input devices and audio deals, well, you've come to the right place.
Led by the super-slim and curved KS9000, Samsung's 2016 'SUHD' 4K TVs sport an improved quantum dot display and a high brightness of 1,000 nits for effective HDR rendering. More details after the jump.
The prosumer APS-C segment was overdue for a refresh, and both Canon and Sony have just put forth their latest flagship offerings - EOS 80D and the A6300. We managed to get hold of review units for both, and quickly put them through their paces. Who shows more promise? Find out in this shootout!
Even though NVIDIA introduced G-Sync in 2013, a significant price premium is still attached to G-Sync capable monitors. Unsurprisingly, adoption has also been patchy, despite the benefits. Read on to find out how G-Sync works and if you should upgrade your monitor.
Which smartphone takes the better photos? Is it the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, or last year’s smartphone camera champ, the Apple iPhone 6s Plus? Find out right here. Inside. Click.
Eager for what Computex 2016 will reveal? Here's what Gigabyte said it has in store. Yes, this means new motherboards (unfortunately no new chipset) and new features for both gamers and professionals.
The first 4K home cinema projector to use a laser light engine with 5,000 lumens of brightness, the Sony VPL-VW5000ES also supports HDR and covers the full DCI-P3 color space, with emulation for BT.2020. Here's our first-hand take after spending some time with it.
The HP Spectre is the world's thinnest laptop. Fortunately for us, we managed to spend some time with it at HP's commercial print and PC launch event in Macau. Here's what we thought about HP's latest luxury laptop.
- Snapchat launches Spectacles, sunglasses with built-in camera
- The Samsung UBD-K8500 4K Blu-ray player is now available in Singapore
- Samsung's consumer confidence drops following the Galaxy Note7 recall
- Leica and Huawei to setup R&D center to work on optical and software systems
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached
- Galaxy Note7 replacement sets in South Korea are overheating or losing juice
- Re-contracting your telco plan? Beware of differing admin charges
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook