- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Samsung unveiled its new range of SUHD TVs at CES 2016 today. The new lineup includes the world's first bezel-less curved design, and a full lineup spanning from 50-inch up to 80-inch all with 10-bit quantum dot display and 1,000-nit HDR technology for superior picture quality.
At CES 2016, LG showed off it's brand new ultra premium series labelled the Signature series. It consists of the stunning Signature 4K OLED TV whose panel is just 2.57mm thin, a powerful and practical washing machine with a 20-year warranty on its motor, a stylish and modern refrigerator and an air purifier. We line-up photos of these new upcoming products.
LG has just carved a niche to cater towards audience who’ve an eye for design, but without the appetite for a big price tag. So do the LG K10 and K7 impress by design for the mass market consumers? You be the judge!
Twitter is stuck in quite a rut. User growth has stagnated, and it has increasingly sought to blunt the competition by mimicking rivals like Facebook. Is Twitter a failing product, or is it just a victim of the times?
Don't be mistaken, Star Wars Battlefront isn't just a game that's hoping to capitalize on Star Wars fever. If you are a fan of Star Wars, here are three reasons why Star Wars Battlefront shouldn't be missed.
Lots of products market themselves as "tough" or "rugged" but what do these terms really mean, and how much damage can they actually endure? We investigate.
The Sony RX1R II is a beast in many ways: a compact, full-frame camera with a 42.4MP sensor, a 35mm f/2 ZEISS lens, a variable low-pass filter and a ground-breaking hybrid AF system. But it also has a serious Achilles’ heel.
AMD's Radeon Technologies Group (RTG) just laid out its roadmap for improving visual technologies in 2016. What's in store? Better, brighter, and higher resolution displays that are truer to life than ever.
With 802.11ac clients becoming more mainstream, there has never been a better time to invest in a 802.11ac compatible router. We pit four of the finest AC1900 class routers from the biggest names in networking - ASUS, D-Link, Linksys and Netgear - to find out which is best.
Now that Intel Skylake is out in the wild, this is the best time in a long while to build a high-end gaming rig. But which Z170 motherboard should you get? We pit the flagship Z170 motherboards from ASRock, ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI against each other to find out!
- Dell updates Inspiron 15 and 17 5000 notebooks with new processors and colors
- The ASUS ROG Avalon prototype will make you rethink how DIY PCs are done
- MSI summons greek mythology to power its upcoming gaming desktop PC
- The ASUS ZenFone 3 and ZenFone 3 Ultra are officially unveiled
- 26 percent of phones sold in China are made by Xiaomi
- The 10-core Broadwell-E is Intel’s most powerful extreme desktop processor yet
- PowerColor’s Devil Box infuses laptops with desktop-like graphics performance
- The ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe is a sleek 5.7-inch all-metal phone with 6GB of RAM (Updated)