- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Local Netflix subscribers may have access to just under 12% of the US catalog, but that doesn't mean that there's nothing worth watching on the service. In fact, we'd argue that there's plenty still to enjoy. Here are 15 shows that you should absolutely check out.
Sony's new Xperia X series of phones was conceived around a focus on design and functionality. Thanks to things like the 23-megapixel rear camera, the hybrid autofocus system, and all-metal body, Sony has created some very attractive mid-range phones.
Sony claims their new Xperia X series of phones was designed with a focus on design and functionality. Do you agree?
As MWC 2016 draws to a close we take a look back at all of the week's major smartphone reveals, from the big hitters like the Samsung Galaxy S7 and LG G5, to the quirky, like the HP Elite X3 and HTC Desire 530. Looking for all of your MWC phone news in one place? Look no further.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 is an affordable and beautifully designed smartphone. It ships with a Snapdragon 820 processor, LPDDR4 RAM, and UFS 2.0 storage, giving it everything it needs to contend with the best.
The Huawei MateBook is the latest 2-in-1 Windows hybrid to take on the Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Constructed entirely of aluminum, it is solidly built and can be paired with a stylus with 2,048 levels of sensitivity and a keyboard for the full experience.
Sony's next-generation wireless smart earbuds debuts at MWC 2016's show floor, and we had the opportunity to get some first impressions of the hands-free personal audio device.
Samsung's latest flagship smartphones, the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, are here! They're waterproof, they have bigger batteries, and yes, expandable storage is back! We had a chance to take a closer look at them before MWC starts. Here's what we think.
Samsung wants to give the everyday person the ability to create Virtual Reality content. With VR being the next aggressive market, the Samsung Gear 360 VR camera is thus born. Read to see our trial with this pocket-sized VR shooter.
Just before the end of 2015, I spent two weeks in Tibet, shooting in the freezing winter, and loved it. How do you take great photographs in winter, when harsh weather is part of the process?
- Pokémon GO has the most downloads in first week of launch on Apple's App Store
- Galaxy Note 7's iris scanner may not work well with glasses or contact lenses
- Apple rumored to release the next generation iPhone in the week of 12 September
- Sony's Xperia XA Ultra is available in Singapore today!
- See the Galaxy Note 7 from different angles in silver, gold and blue
- The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X is a crazy powerful card that costs US$1,200
- Sony's newest Z9D is quite possibly the brightest 4K HDR TV you can buy this year
- All the AMD Radeon RX 480 custom cards announced so far!