- Articles tagged "technostorm"
At MWC Shanghai 2016, we've had the opportunity to play with Lenovo's very own Snapdragon 820-based smartphone.
Funan DigitaLife Mall is closing for redevelopment, and the last day of trading is June 30, which is only a week away. At this point, are there any more deals to be had? There are, if you look hard enough.
Funan DigitaLife Mall will be closing this 30th June for the next three years. Here’s what some of its stores have got planned.
Android Pay launches islandwide today, making Singapore the third country with Android Pay after the US and UK. The service is compatible with any Android device with NFC-enabled, running on Android 4.4 KitKat or higher and works with MasterCard and Visa cards from DBS, OCBC, POSB, Standard Chartered and UOB.
There hasn't been a flagship Windows phone in Singapore since 2014. But now Lumia is back, with the 950 and 950 XL, two flagship-spec devices with QHD Super AMOLED displays, Windows 10 Mobile OS and 20MP PureView rear cameras. Is it enough to make you finally care about Windows phone? We find out.
Campus Game Fest 2016 is happening over at ITE College Central this weekend. Here's a look at some of the highlights (other than a schedule packed with gaming competitions) from the weekend's agenda.
Palit held a special event at the Hood Bar and Cafe at Bugis+ yesterday to mark the launch of its GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock series cards, a brand new line-up that offers even better performance than its JetStream cards.
Games, games and more games - that sums up any E3 expo, but what exactly can we expect in the next few quarters? We round-up every major game title launched from Bethesda, EA, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony and Ubisoft.
Join us as we take a tour around Apple's new global flagship store in Union Square, San Francisco.
Even without new hardware announcement, Apple had a very convincing and exciting software update across the entire Apple ecosystem. "Emojification" is just one of the new things that happened, but hop in and find out every new update from Apple at WWDC 2016!
- Super Mario Run is coming to Android in March
- Updated Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 launches in India with Snapdragon 625 processor
- Fujifilm’s medium-format GFX 50S pricing and availability announced
- Gemini RE11 AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi extender offers up to 867Mbps on 802.11ac
- Fujifilm’s X-T20 is a more affordable version of the flagship X-T2
- Fujifilm’s new X100F has a 24.3MP sensor and AF joystick
- Leica announces M10 with a new 24MP sensor and slimmer chassis
- Cortana is coming to your Android lockscreen