- Articles tagged "technostorm"
Dell’s excellent XPS 13 notebook is now available as a convertible and is powered by Intel’s latest Kaby Lake processors. What’s new and is it any good? Let us give you our first impressions.
ASUS has announced the ZenFone 3 Zoom, a phone with dual cameras for shooting in portrait mode and a huge 5,000mAh battery.
Samsung Singapore has revealed availability and pricing details of its refreshed upper mid-range Samsung Galaxy A (2017) range. Available in 5.2- and 5.7-inch screen sizes, the A range now sports 16MP front and rear cameras, an IP68 build and always-on Super AMOLED displays. Full details inside.
The ASUS ZenFone VR is the first to support both Google’s Project Tango depth-sensing technology and its Daydream VR platform. It also features a whopping 8GB of RAM, the better to transport you to a new reality.
Kaby Lake desktop chips have dropped at last. Here's a quick peek at what you can expect from Intel's new seventh-generation processor.
Huawei's latest flagship comes crammed with cutting edge features like a new octa-core Kirin 960 SoC, dual Leica-branded lenses, and even machine learning technology for smarter resource allocation. Here's a closer look at the phone.
Xiaomi announced three new products at their “A Glimpse Into The Future” CES 2017 press conference, which also happens to be their CES debut.
Who said VR is just for games? Intel is hell bent on reimagining the VR experience that you know today
In a show of force, Intel's press conference at CES 2017 set up a show unlike any other in the industry to show off new and realistic VR experiences that are so convincing, you can’t wait for more such content (and hopefully affordable gear to enable these experiences).
Details of AMD's next-generation graphics architecture are finally coming out of the woodwork. Here's everything we know so far of codename Vega.
Intel starts the 2017 with a bang as it unleashes its full range of Kaby Lake, 7th gen Core processors, for the mobile and desktop with several much awaited performance oriented SKUs. We outline the key improvements you can expect and the full list of processors.
- Usher in the Year of the Rooster with these specials from Apple
- NVIDIA’s original Shield TV gets updated with new software and features
- Microsoft has a patent for a foldable phone-to-tablet device
- Leaked schematics reveal bigger screens for the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Battery said to be the cause of Note7 fires, findings to be announced on 23 Jan
- LG G6 uses heat pipes to prevent overheating, undergoes stricter safety testings
- Value enthusiasts, welcome the new Silverstone Redline RL06-Pro ATX chassis!
- App.net is dead, long live Micro.blog