- Articles tagged "technostorm"
To allow exhibitors and visitors to engage and experience the benefits of technology and the latest products, this year's Sitex will have four thematic zones: Smart Home / Smart Living, Adventure IT Arena, Gaming Ground, and SpotLight @ Sitex.
Going on a holiday, and looking for new gadgets to bring along? At this time of the year, your best bet is Sitex 2015, which will run from the 26th to 29th of November at the Singapore Expo. Stay tuned to this spot as we update our list of bargains as they become known. Here's what we've amassed so far.
Creative has updated the Roar once again with two professional models – the Sound Blaster Roar Pro and the Creative iRoar. Intrigued? Pictures and first impressions right after the jump.
Based on quantum dot technology and running Tizen OS, Samsung's "SUHD" 4K TVs are the company's highest-end 4K TVs. Does the semiconductor material really make a difference? Here's our review of the flagship JS9500 and JS9000.
After nailing down the form factor and the key feature set, Microsoft's main focus with the Surface Pro 4 is simply to make a better Surface Pro 3. And it has succeeded. Let's take a closer look.
Don't be mistaken, Star Wars Battlefront isn't just a game that's hoping to capitalize on Star Wars fever. If you are a fan of Star Wars, here are three reasons why Star Wars Battlefront shouldn't be missed.
I used LG’s self-following, cordless vacuum cleaner and it was actually fun. If you like cleanliness too, chances are you might like LG’s CordZero Canister vacuum cleaner, which isn’t just good at cleaning but is also cleverly designed.
Tat Chuan Acoustic had a launch event for the new Sonos Play:5 and we were on hand to experience the latest offering from the wireless speaker company. Find out what's new from the multi-room audio pioneers!
Imagine a closet that actually cleans your clothes for you. Well, you don’t have to imagine it anymore — LG’s Styler does that, and it’s coming to Singapore next year.
The Android Wear-running Huawei Watch, which has a circular 1.4-inch AMOLED display protected by scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, goes on sale in Singapore this Saturday, October 31. Let's show you why we think it's one of the most watch-like smartwatches around.
- ASRock just made it possible for you to overclock DDR4 memory on a non-Z170 motherboard
- Airbus wants to load passengers onto an airplane like so much cargo
- Huawei unveils 6-inch Mate 8 with Kirin 950 octa-core chip and Android 6.0
- Geekbench results reveal specs of Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone
- The new Raspberry Pi Zero is a US$5 computer
- Google’s version of Facebook’s Instant Articles will arrive in early 2016
- Fossil enters the world of smartwatches with the Q Founder
- The Samsung Gear VR is the cheapest VR headset ever that's not made of cardboard