- Articles tagged "technostorm"
If you're looking for a prosumer-level interchangeable lens camera, your shortlist should definitely consist of the Canon EOS 80D, Nikon D500, and Sony A6300. But which is our favorite? In this review, we pit these three APS-C cameras against one another to see which comes up tops.
Fujifilm has just announced the GFX 50S, a medium format digital camera with a 51.4MP CMOS sensor. Now, let's take a closer look at some functional prototypes of this new camera, along with mockups of the proposed line-up.
Wireless routers are getting faster and faster and the latest ones can support a combined throughput of a whopping 5300Mbps. How is that possible? And how good are they? We are going to find out today by pitting the latest AC5300 class routers against each other.
Should you get a dedicated action camera to record your exploits and holidays? This little 4K action camera by Sony should tempt you enough to ditch your smartphone camera for better footage.
With 802.11ac clients becoming more mainstream, there has never been a better time to invest in a 802.11ac compatible router. We pit four of the finest AC1900 class routers from the biggest names in networking - ASUS, D-Link, Linksys and Netgear - to find out which is best.
Apple's latest iPhones have been out for nearly a week now, but if you're still undecided on whether or not you should upgrade, we're here to help.
There's a new messaging app in town today for Android phones and iPhones, and it's Allo from Google. Should you use it over Hangouts? Here's what you need to know about it.
Nearly everything on the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus is an upgrade: build, display, speakers, storage, processor, battery life, cameras. But are any of these things the next big thing? Here's what we think.
In case you didn’t know, Circles.Life lets their users pay for phones like the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus over 6, 12, or 24 months, and it’s not tied to your Circles.Life phone plan. Come in to see the details.
Is buying a 4K TV as simple as ensuring that it has a 4K resolution? Not quite, especially if you want your multi-thousand-dollar investment to last as long as possible. In this article, we decode the TV jargon most consumers face today.
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact available on 15th October, pre-order starts now
- China's CCTV slams Samsung for its discriminatory policy on the Galaxy Note7
- You wouldn't believe the main reason why U.S consumers are upgrading to the iPhone 7
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM
- This Fuze iPhone 7 case brings back the headphone jack
- Razer redesigns their Kraken Pro V2 and Kraken 7.1 V2 gaming headsets
- Got deal, got talk: Newstead’s All about Audio roadshow is now on at Marina Square