- Articles tagged "technostorm"
After years of absence, LG's IT division has announced that it's once again bringing its well-regarded monitors to Singapore. Be it ultra-wide, 4K, or 1080p, there's something for everyone. Let's take a look.
At MWC Shanghai 2016, we've had the opportunity to play with Lenovo's very own Snapdragon 820-based smartphone.
LG is making a return to the local notebook market, and spearheading its efforts is its new ultra light LG Gram notebooks.
Funan DigitaLife Mall is closing for redevelopment, and the last day of trading is June 30, which is only a week away. At this point, are there any more deals to be had? There are, if you look hard enough.
Funan DigitaLife Mall will be closing this 30th June for the next three years. Here’s what some of its stores have got planned.
Android Pay launches islandwide today, making Singapore the third country with Android Pay after the US and UK. The service is compatible with any Android device with NFC-enabled, running on Android 4.4 KitKat or higher and works with MasterCard and Visa cards from DBS, OCBC, POSB, Standard Chartered and UOB.
There hasn't been a flagship Windows phone in Singapore since 2014. But now Lumia is back, with the 950 and 950 XL, two flagship-spec devices with QHD Super AMOLED displays, Windows 10 Mobile OS and 20MP PureView rear cameras. Is it enough to make you finally care about Windows phone? We find out.
Campus Game Fest 2016 is happening over at ITE College Central this weekend. Here's a look at some of the highlights (other than a schedule packed with gaming competitions) from the weekend's agenda.
Palit held a special event at the Hood Bar and Cafe at Bugis+ yesterday to mark the launch of its GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock series cards, a brand new line-up that offers even better performance than its JetStream cards.
Is buying a 4K TV as simple as ensuring that it has a 4K resolution? Not quite, especially if you want your multi-thousand-dollar investment to last as long as possible. In this article, we decode the TV jargon most consumers face today.
- The Das Keyboard 5Q RGB mechanical keyboard responds to notifications from the cloud
- Apple reportedly in talks to acquire Tidal, but why?
- It’s official: The N in Android N stands for Nougat
- Fatal crash of Tesla Model S in autopilot mode leads to U.S. investigation
- This could be the Lightning EarPod headphones for the Apple iPhone 7
- Mi Note 2 to have a curved 2K display, Force Touch and 6GB RAM?
- Leaked Galaxy Note 7 front panel reveals iris scanner
- Xiaomi unveils MIUI 8, and here are the new features users can expect