- Articles tagged "technostorm"
It’s been a long time coming, but the successor to the EOS 5D Mark III is finally here. We get a quick first looks at the new 5D Mark IV. Two new lenses are also announced: the EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM and EF16-35mm f/2.8L III USM.
With all three telcos announcing their price plans for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note7, we find out who's offering the best deal.
From Apple Pay to Samsung Pay, from Dash to MasterPass, there are more ways than ever before to pay using your smartphone in Singapore today. Here’s your one-stop guide to getting started.
Since the acquisition of Altera not long ago – an FPGA specialist – there have been many questions, some of which are if the FPGA business is here to stay and if Intel's IA architecture will eventually replace ARM. We give you the latest updates on Intel and FPGA from day 3 at IDF 2016.
I recently got a sneak peak into Hope Technik, an engineering-first Singapore company. Besides the SCDF’s Red Rhino fire trucks, Hope Technik also designs, engineers and builds an impressive number of other inventions.
Intel's Project Alloy is the first high quality fully untethered VR experience headset that is also the only one to offer a Mixed Reality experience. What is it and what can you expect? We got you covered, including a demo from the keynote that shows it all!
Love watching the latest Hollywood blockbusters? CatchPlay is a Netflix of sorts for movie lovers, and it's now available in Singapore. Learn more about it here.
Google Duo is a a new one-to-one video calling app that's made simple, secure and effective - even with a weak connection. Best of all, you'll never miss a precious moment and that's what matters most.
Yes, smartphones and tablets are very advanced these days; but sadly, their batteries still don't last very long. To ensure our device can at least last through the day, many of us carry a power bank. But with so many choices out there, how does one go about choosing one? Here are 5 tips.
I’ve just tried the PlayStation VR, and it’s turned me from a VR skeptic to a VR believer. Here’s why.
- WhatsApp will share your phone number with Facebook
- Apple may release a video sharing and editing app in 2017
- The Carmen dongle and app tracks your car’s health to prevent surprise breakdowns
- Xiaomi launches deca-core-powered Redmi Note 4
- Pokémon Go has lost over 10 million users from its mid-July peak
- HTC 10 to get Android 7.0 Nougat update in Q4, followed by One M9 and One A9
- Trendnet's new AC1900 wireless USB adapter has ridiculously large antennas
- Microsoft's PowerShell is now open-sourced, and has been ported to both Linux and Mac OS X