- Articles tagged "technostorm"
How do you take great travel photographs that you'll love - using a smartphone? I spent seven days traveling around South Korea to discover the answer, taking lots of bad photos but still ending up with photos that I love. Here's how I did it and what I learned along the way.
Prior to the official launch of the Xbox One S (1TB), Microsoft Singapore invited us to their place for a quick peek at the gaming console.
The full-frame Canon EOS-1D X Mark II and Nikon D5 represent the pinnacle of imaging. We pit these two giants against each other to see which comes ahead!
With 802.11ac clients becoming more mainstream, there has never been a better time to invest in a 802.11ac compatible router. We pit four of the finest AC1900 class routers from the biggest names in networking - ASUS, D-Link, Linksys and Netgear - to find out which is best.
How do you take good travel photographs that express how you feel about a place? I spent 10 days in Japan with the Canon EOS 7D Mark II, trying to find the answer. Here's what I saw in search of old Japan, and how I shot it.
Lenovo has announced the Yoga 910 and Miix 510, two new multi-mode notebooks aimed at a new generation of users who use the same device for both work and play.
The new Lenovo Yoga Book is a fairly bold statement in hardware design. It is the product of three years of hard work and continual iterations, and the result is one of the most novel takes on a tablet PC we've seen.
The Samsung Gear S3 builds on the tried-and-tested formula of the Gear S2 with new features like built-in GPS and LTE. The watch is available in two variants, a Classic version and a more rugged-looking Frontier model.
The ASUS ZenWatch 3 is not only the company's third-generation smartwatch, it is also their first that has a round face. Powered by Android Wear, here's a closer look at ASUS' latest smartwatch.
What's the best mouse for competitive Overwatch and other FPS games? We take a closer look at the mice used by top Overwatch pros like Miro, ShadowBurn and Taimou to determine which is the best mouse for most gamers.
- Pre-orders for the ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe now available on Hachi.tech
- Bluetooth 5 devices will begin offering faster speeds and longer ranges over the next year
- YouTube reveals Singapore’s top-trending videos of 2016
- Pebble confirms that it's joining Fitbit; will issue Kickstarter refunds
- Google is working to shrink the size of Android app updates by as much as two-thirds
- How the ‘Get a Mac’ ads were made
- Apple said to be negotiating for earlier access to movies on iTunes
- Apple says iPhone 6 fires in China are not due to product faults