- Articles tagged "cee 2013"
The newest kid on the block, the Consumer Electronics Exhibition, is being held at Suntec City from 31st October to 3rd of November 2013. If you're intending to head down for a look, why not check out our article first for the highlights of the show?
The Consumer Electronics Exhibition 2013 is set to debut at the newly refurbished Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre on 31st October. As usual, we present you a glimpse of some of the good bargains you'll find at the show. Do check back often as we bring you updated deals!
It's an iPhone weekend as people snap up the new iPhone 5S and 5C, while everyone else downloads the new iOS 7. We have everything you need to know about Apple's latest right here.
AMD's latest interpretation of Heterogeneous System Architecture (HSA) has been brought to the desktop and mobile computing fronts in the form its Trinity A-series APUs. We've put together resources on what you need to know about these new processors and the hardware ecosystem such as motherboards and even notebooks.
Mobile device manufacturers are offering more NFC-enabled smartphones, tablets and even notebooks today. What is it? What do you need to do to activate the service? What can it do for you? Where can I use it? Is it secure to use? All these questions will be answered in our comprehensive tech guide to NFC.
Microsoft's latest OS, Windows 8, has gotten a new user interface replete with touch gestures, much improved cloud-connected services, a new app store, and more. In this Tech Guide, we explore what's new and different, starting from the installation process and the new Start screen, to the various core apps and business-related features.
4G and LTE seem to be the buzz words these days after all three telcos rolled out their new networks. 4G smartphones and tablets are beginning to show up on retail shelves too. But what does it mean and what do you need to know about it? We've got you covered with this dedicated guide on all you need to know about 4G/LTE.
- Samsung refutes rumors of an earlier release for the Galaxy S8
- LG too adopts MST technology for its mobile payment service
- StarHub confirms DDoS attacks affected its home broadband service (Updated)
- OCBC now lets you pay anyone using Apple’s Siri and iMessage
- The Apple Watch Nike+ will go on sale this Friday, October 28
- The new Apple TV app puts all your movies and TV serials in one place
- Apple announces new 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro featuring all-new Touch Bar
- Apple to introduce a 5-inch iPhone model next year?