- Articles tagged "cee 2013"
The newest kid on the block, the Consumer Electronics Exhibition, is being held at Suntec City from 31st October to 3rd of November 2013. If you're intending to head down for a look, why not check out our article first for the highlights of the show?
The Consumer Electronics Exhibition 2013 is set to debut at the newly refurbished Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre on 31st October. As usual, we present you a glimpse of some of the good bargains you'll find at the show. Do check back often as we bring you updated deals!
It's an iPhone weekend as people snap up the new iPhone 5S and 5C, while everyone else downloads the new iOS 7. We have everything you need to know about Apple's latest right here.
AMD's latest interpretation of Heterogeneous System Architecture (HSA) has been brought to the desktop and mobile computing fronts in the form its Trinity A-series APUs. We've put together resources on what you need to know about these new processors and the hardware ecosystem such as motherboards and even notebooks.
Mobile device manufacturers are offering more NFC-enabled smartphones, tablets and even notebooks today. What is it? What do you need to do to activate the service? What can it do for you? Where can I use it? Is it secure to use? All these questions will be answered in our comprehensive tech guide to NFC.
Microsoft's latest OS, Windows 8, has gotten a new user interface replete with touch gestures, much improved cloud-connected services, a new app store, and more. In this Tech Guide, we explore what's new and different, starting from the installation process and the new Start screen, to the various core apps and business-related features.
4G and LTE seem to be the buzz words these days after all three telcos rolled out their new networks. 4G smartphones and tablets are beginning to show up on retail shelves too. But what does it mean and what do you need to know about it? We've got you covered with this dedicated guide on all you need to know about 4G/LTE.
Powerful, thin and light mobile computing used to be a very expensive proposition. Not any more with the new class of notebooks called the Ultrabooks. We detail all you need to know on this new product group in our Ultrabook Tech Guide.
- Secretlab launches the Omega Elite, an all-leather gaming chair with a stealthy look
- Preliminary report shows Samsung dominating smartphone sales in Q1 2016
- Computer vision company Movidius just put a deep learning chip inside a USB drive
- Microsoft is exploring the possibility of using synthetic DNA as a storage medium
- The HP Chromebook 13 is a gorgeous all-metal piece of hardware with 16GB of RAM
- Write DVDs that'll last 1000 years with ASUS' new ZenDrive U7M external DVD writer
- SOTX’s badminton tracking Smart Racquet now available in Singapore
- Xiaomi confirms it is making a smartwatch, to release in second half of 2016